Romanian master race

Why is Romanian most powerful race in the world?
is it because they are offsprings of noble Roman???

youtube.com/watch?v=aGveJn5Q-6A

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4w8SDjiXQg
youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv_vYul2v8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=2ss-pzJLWkc
cotidianul.ro/ponta-jurand-iubire-vesnica-cu-steagul-ungariei-in-spate-mandri-ca-suntem-romani-varianta-budapesta-249583/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because we promoted eugenics
"EUGENICS KILLS THE KEK"

its fillipinos not romanians you cuck duck

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Hate to drop this bomb of a story to you, but we are no longer the most powerful race in the world, we have been dethroned by the American unfortunately.

I was asking myself, does even japanese know that we exist?
I mean, at school during history lessons, do they ever thought something about us?
(i'm romanian diaspora)

Hate to drop this bomb of a story to you, but we are no longer the most powerful race in the world, we have been dethroned by the American unfortunately.

(Sorry for double posting but I know you need to drop the bomb on Japan twice before they understand)

because they have Bruce Lee:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ss-pzJLWkc

Caesar, Mussolini, Mazzini

brb gotta shitpost on Sup Forums filo

we learn in high school how weak the nippon monkeys are and how the nuclear bomb turn them into slint eyes no good war crime denier homo-fag anime lovers they are

Fuck yeah.

I am an ameriboo and I felt Orgasm when I read nuclear bombs section

Gypsy scum baka

>This shitposting
turn off your proxy, ausi.

I was refering to Romania and Romanians :D

Subhuman HIDF detected

aren't you Romanian-Italian(so is you are italian. isn't it?)

>(i'm romanian diaspora)
didn't you read the whole post?

I'm just a romanian that lives in Italy

absolutely bump

yeah, but it mean. you are italian... right?

The Daco-Roman continuity theory

>Romulus, Remus, and their little brother Romanus
>Romulus and Remus sucked the tits of the she-wolf
>Poor weak Romanus could not
>So he sucked the dick of the male wolf
>Romanians and descended from Romanus

Why do people care so much about ancient history? Or events older than 50 years ?

Because the Trianon™ injustice must be avenged! :DD

Romania is the country of gypsies, homeland of thieves. They are the exact opposite of a master race

If people would care about history then Jews wouldn't have that much power they have today.

are you trolling me?
>I'm just a romanian that lives in Italy

I'm not italian, what is that you don't get?

> but you're chinese, right?

100% agree.

Says the disgusting bozgor proxyshill.

people who live in america is american.so is you are italian

Because you'll always be aware that half your country is stolen.

No, actually that's you, we don't really give a shit.
And if you don't like it why dont you do something about it huh? huh?? yeah, that's what i thought, pussy

So if I come to japan I become Japanese?

Why do you fight each other? I remember a time where we all fought for a better world together.

Also, can you tell me why Romania should cede Siebenbürgen / Transsilvanien to Hungray or not?

I have been wondering about this as well, do Japanese in school learn also about non-Japanese history?

> half
fill that gaping hole of yours with something else, hungry

they learn how to denie war crimes

of course. why not?

it's just Sup Forums, irl we have no problems with eachother

We are a +1000 years old country faggot. The Ottomans (shitskins but a strong nation) held part of our country for over a century. but we conquered it back. We are patient, we'll do something about it when we can truly succeed. And that time might be sooner than you think you degenerate sewer dweller.

Never mind
I was wondering if you have ever heard mentioning Romania during history lessons st school. have you?

Fuck off Pista, this land will never be yours.
WE will exterminate you like the horsefuckers you are.

Soon.

Mostly it's just bantz and people having a laugh, only retards and highscoolers care about this whole "OUR CLAY GIPSY! NO, OUR CLAY MONGOL" shit and no one is really expecting Romania to give it's land to Hungary, it's just a a meme

Ceausescu. sucking ottoman's dick. allied with nazis and get fucked etc

We have many oppotunies to know romania

Give me a reason why I shouldn't move to Romania? It seems like an alright place aside from the gypsys and lack of jobs

because Bulgaria is better

The Hungarian majority areas are cool, otherwise it's cancer.

You shouldn't the genetically superior descendant of daco romans wouldn't accept foreigners because we know they are inferior and filthy.
You'll be treated here like the gipsyes or even worse.

Thanks for have answering me

Yes yes we need tourists...

Actually this is an hungarian dream too. Everybody hate Orban, as well as everybody hate Merkel. Why nobody seems to hate Iohannis?
He's the worst of em all!

I have Italian citizenship but it seems like Eastern Europe is alright besides how you guys are self-loathing and hate each other

God dammit Genghis calm your tits before goulash stop pouring out of your ears.

Well, we dont have hungarians here...

We hate Iohannis too he is a fucking German he shouldn't be the leader of the descendant of the daco romans and people don't give a shit about him he does nothing LITERALLY NOTHING he is fucking useless.

>self-loathing
that's only half true
>hate each other
only on the internet

Then why there isn't Ponta in his place?
If you hate Iohannis that much why there were people that voted him?

what?
Romania has better salaries,a lot more to visit and better looking people.

First. Romanian always betrayed us. Always.
At the start of ww1 they were our allies, the moment the tide started to turn they backstabbed Germany-Austria-Hungary and attacked us.
During ww2 they fought with us for quite some time, but when the tide turned ofc they switched sides like the fucking rats they are.

Second. Tbh the areas which are Romanian majority they can have. It's stolen, it should be Hungary, but it'd be unrealistic to demand them.
But! Seclerland (which is Sieberbürgen) they should cede. That is a Hungarian majority area.
Our relations would drastically improve, and most if not all Hungarians would be totally content.

It's probably because every Romanian knows how to use Pepes efficiently.

Other than that, idk.

Where's the best part of Bulgaria to visit?

This faggot's right.
Romanians make fun of each-other all the time, especially with friends, the better the friend the bigger the bantz and as far know it's the same with Bulgarbros.
And I'm really thankful for being like this otherwise we would've turned into a country of little bitches that get offended by everything.

Yeah, why not give away Transylvania for make you happy, after all in Rosia Montana there is just a mountain of gold and wolfram...
This is why you want Transylvania, to steel everything in it and than let her die!
(not you as people, you as government)

coaie mai bine vorbeste-i in romana ca la cata engleza stii cred ca intelege mai bine.

>hungarian majority
go fuck yourself istvan , I live in Tg Mures the motherfucking so called "capital" of your precious seclerland and it;s 30-40% bozgors
but that will chance soon cause you fuckers are such cucks it's not even funny anymore every dude I know over 25 that lives here either married or impregnated a hungarian hoe

Because Ponta is a commie. He appealed to only old people in his campain there were so much ads on the street saying "I will raise your pensions if you vote for me"

you're using per instead of al

ba ,cum sunt szecheloaicele de acolo?
se dau la pula?pune ceva povesti,
eventual si niste poze .

Am scris in graba, si am facut doar 2 greseli cu -ing
Stii prefer sa nu folosesc traducatorul ca tine

Man as I said. I think we should have only the Hungarian majority areas. Rosia Montana is not. Keep the rest and do nothing with it as you had been doing nothing the last 94 years.

sea-coast during summer
mountain ski resorts during winter
Plovdiv and Tarnovo for historical sites
the capital and sunny beach(during summer) for clubing

>implying you have beaches like ours
>implying you have ski resorts like ours
>implying salaries are so much different
>implying your capital doesn't skew statistics
>more beautiful people
don't make me call you a gypsy

No,you dont get anything.
You moved like rats after 1848 in north-east area of Transilvany,you were never a majority in Transilvany and you dont deserve a palm of it.

And what if I want to go sandnigger hunting? I hear that is becoming quite a national sport nowadays.

So instead choosing a Romanian as president you decided to choose a dirty gypsy/german?
Along the history germans did us the worst things (after russians). Now with Iohannis (and with Ciolos too), Merkel has full control of the country

It seems like an alright place. Where do you guys travel?

>daca nu scriu ca un bozgor care-a baut 4 sticle de palinca inseamna ca "folosesc traducatorul"
Tigane te-ai dus plin retard

Then the border with Turkey is your dream destination!

>Where do you guys travel?
what do you mean by that?

Sorry but is hard to do. An enclave in the middle of Romania is impossible.
Even Romanians lost North Bukovina, Basarabia and South Dobrogea but we're not keep crying all day for that...

cotidianul.ro/ponta-jurand-iubire-vesnica-cu-steagul-ungariei-in-spate-mandri-ca-suntem-romani-varianta-budapesta-249583/
Because he's a bozgor secret agent.

Fa-o pe-a smecherul mai putin amice ca nu lesina fetele langa tine

Do you go to Russia, Asia, Canada, the US etc

for the people ,its better Iohannis,he goes Europe.
Why wouldnt we want to live like in Western Europe?

>Glorious Duchy of Bukowina
>Civilised and cultured
>Kikes, ruthenians, germans and romanians living peacefully toghether
>Austribros help us develop
>Huns probably don't give a shit about us, dgaf tho
>Make Romanians envious of our culture and railways
>1918
>Get annexed
>Everyone shits on us
>Get divided between Romanians and Ruskies
>Romanians stop investing in us
>All culture, tourism, local beauty gone
>They go north (Ukraine) to see things that weren't destroyed
>"Muh Bucovina, muh traditionalism" cheap propaganda around when they hardly give a shit about us

Thanks bros.

You're never getting any clay from us, but you get get all your bozgor scum back (except the fine looking hos,we keeping that)

Hungary > Romania
Always and forever
Romania is India tier, which is friggin sad, because that country have potential to not be such shithole it is currently, but Romanian people do nothing to make it better, only lie, steal, prostitute and complain

Top tier banter goes unnocited? Maybe if you had a flag with a retarded fucking leaf on it youd have got some replies

oh, mostly Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Montenegro, but also west Europe, Poland is becoming a popular destination lately

also, when mobsters have to flee the country, they go to South Africa kek

Daca vrei pot sa te ajut cu engleza, uite tu imi zici in romana si eu le traduc la astia
Spre exemplu aici >Sorry but is hard to do
Asta-i exprimare de lemn, corect e Sorry but that's hard to accomplish/achieve.
>we're not keep crying all day for that
Asta literalmente inseamna 'noi sunten nu continuam plangem toata ziua pentru asta'
Da-o in pula mea de treaba

Who is your favorite Turbofolk star and why is it Bogdan de la Cluj. I wish he would come to Funland

wish we would get more money dumped into us

Nice gypsy music

Have you ever been here in "Western Europe"?
I can guarantee for you that is pure shit!
They show you false things to bring you here and than work as a slave for them!
At least in Italy, if there weren't Romanians here working hard Italians would die due to food missing!
Same thing about polish, hungarians, bulgarians and whatever else you want, we all have to keep this madness in the "Western Europe"

That's pretty fucked up, how many mobsters do you know there?

I swear to god if you keep making shitty animes I'll drop the third bomb myself