IT'S TIME NIGGERS..IT'S TIME

IT'S TIME NIGGERS..IT'S TIME...

IT'S REKT TIME

either they punch like leukemic children or that shits staged look at the head bob on the punches there is barely any force behind the punches

STFU YOU FAT KISSLESS VIRGIN. THIS IS A REKT THREAD YOU DUMB FUCK, NOT A WHINY WHITE BETA FAT FUCK THREAD.

This is why they will always live in a ghetto and beg for food. Because they are not capable of being productive citizens. They are a drag on society and should be shipped back to africa with the other savages.

bump

LOL!!! THEY WILL FUCK ALL OUR WOMEN AND WE WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO AFRICA FAT WHITE FUCK

Can't be shipped BACK to Africa unless we had already come from there. What a fuckin idiot.

breeding has worked out well for them. the ghettos are filled with uneducated apes. unfortunately they haven't figure out how to be fathers yet.

YOU DUMB FUCK...WE ALL COME FROM AFRICA YOUR CHRISTINA CUCK

NOOOO DON'T SEND THEM BACK!!!! I JUST PUT A SHITLOAD ON STOCKS IN THE COTTON TRADE, DAMNIT!!!!
CHAINS, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! SHACKLES, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
BUY 'EM WHILE THEY'RE FUCKING CHEAP!!!!!

DOESN'T MATTER YOU DUMB FUCK..THAT'S THE AGENDA..TURN THE WHOLE USA INTO ONE BIG GHETTO WHERE JEWS OWN A AND CONTROL IT ALL AND YOU WHITE FAT FUCKS TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT

Ignorant AND dumb, what a winning combination. I enjoy your kind very much. Continue talking. It pleases me.

I beat up a nigger two nights ago, sent him to the hospital that fucking monkey, would do it again, fucking disgrace to the human genome

THINK WISE - THINK LIKE A SLAVE TRADER!!!
BUY
IN
BUUUUUUUULK!!!!!

I just explained it gay boy. You regurgitated it. Get the cck out of your mouth so you can see my sentence through your brothers pubic hair.

I mean, you're not going to buy hydroponic shops chains for the fuckers, are you?
I mean, those things can snap when their eyes get all bloodshot and rebellious lol

I really do love it here, sometimes lol

I'd pull out my carry pistol and open fire at every one of those niggers if I saw that.

SAFELY FROM UR MUM'S BASEMENT THOUGH....

who need's a basement with a ranged scope?

YOU MADE WHITE BOY? I KNOW HIDING IN MUMMY'S BASEMENT IS HARD..BUT GET USED TO IT. THAT OR WATCH NIGGERS FUCK ALL THE WOMEN YOU STALK ON FACEBOOK.

SURE YOU DID FAT FUCK

Or are we better off just saving the rounds for the Chinese?
I don't mind the thought of getting a machete and hatchet out, especially if it's for a good cause

SURE YOU WOULD FAT BOY

These beasts are failures. Clearly, if this wolf pack has nothing better to do then beat, then why waste our time even analyzing their failures as a race?

Though it wouldn't surprise me if a shit-load of white weaponized autists with a budget ended up using bitcoins for genocide lol
Not saying I'm against that, but it sounds like too much effort to me, if I may be so honest. I'd rather save my effort for ragheads

Oh, and FYI these dindus wouldn't last a second in their "homeland"
they'd probably get robbed, raped and murdered more than the local white populace LOL! GOOD

kek, they most likely deserved it. I'm fine with it if they didn't too
>inb4 nigger
guess again white bois

Those Afrikaans need some slack cut for them in the form of Blood and Crip

Ehehe, every retort just makes me laugh harder.

I bet the American blacks would make for good human shields, wouldn't you say?
They're mostly broad-built so plenty coverage of the armed man behind, holding the dindu's straps as he horsies him into battle... With Africans lol
NNNNEEEEEIIIIIIIGH!!!!!

but that all falls to shit as soon as you get a crackhead for a shield LOL
"Y'all got any more of dem bullets, nigguh?"

No I enjoy watching the primates act like this. How did you turn gay? Always been?

>blacks
>human
pick one

lol, all these dindus chimping out.
I wonder how many of them are dead now...

Lol ok. Dodging this shitty bait thread like the matrix and peacing out of here. Your fucking thread sucks. Niggerlover. Kys.

"Dis soldier nigguh told me they wuz a red laaahbstuh in Africuh!"

Africa would become the strongest continent in the world in whites were shipped there.

Story? What happened user?

so much for dodging the bait, user! LOL! Glad you're joining the madness, though. REPRESENT THE WHITES!!!!!

They have endless resources with no means to use them or monetize them... If we ALL went over, we'd be a bigger super-power then than we ever were in cooler climates....
Here's how, kill the local populace who rebel, keep the rest as slaves in their OWN land, then make them farm their OWN lands and then we have DIAMONDS GALORE MOFOS!!!!!! LET US RECOLONIZE THE BASTARDING PLACE AND KEEP IT, THIS TIME

DEUS VULT, YOU PURPLE-BLACK INFIDELS!!!!

Anybody ever smoked a nigger, like cut him, dried him and hit him up in a bong?
If so, is it still cannibalism? Was it ever, for that matter?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH

Sup Forums WHITES - 1
Sup Forums NEGROIDS - 0

This is OUR fucking thread now, niggers!!!!!