Hello Sup Forums what is this on my inner thigh?

Hello Sup Forums what is this on my inner thigh?

AIDS

That's a terrible site

its a spot, always a build up of dead wbc for some reason, it literally never hurts to pop it onto a tissue as long as it doesn't get onto skin since that makes it spread, just pop carefully, also post results PLEASE

It's ringworm take a bath u filthy mother fucker

If you are sneezing, AIDS. If not, you are three weeks pregnant :D

ingrown hair, not sure why you have it because it looks like you've never manscaped a day in your mongoloid life

POP IT

confirmed for AIDS

Its an aids dot

It means you cancer

Pool's closed

>retard

either of these

No idea what that is. But you should pop it. Maybe use a sewing needle? And don't forget to heat the tip

deer tick

It is a blood blister. Either an ingrown hair from shaving or due to an infection of mrsa. Probably harmless, just try to apply a lotion after shaving in the future.

i had one on my dick it's just a pimple just looks bad

Op, that looks like cancer.

Yup, definitely a tick, without a doubt. It's been feeding quite awhile, hence it being so engorged.

Whatever it is PLEASE pop it and post

it's either a tick or aids. hold a lighter to it.. if it yells AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it's a tick but if you yell AAAAAAAAAAA it's aids

Just pop it you silly cunt.

If you can slide a card underneath "tick" gently push the card under and gently pry upward until the bitch releases "then destroy with fire and magnets".

DO NOT CRUSH it will regurgitate bacteria possibly Lyme disease directly into the wound.

It... looks like the exterior of a tick.
Apply heat but gently. Try to get it to extricate itself.

Better to yet, go to a doctor.

>inb4 American healthcare

This, though it's not necessarily MRSA. Could just be regular staph. Either way lance, disinfect, go to doctor if it starts hurting.

It obviously isn't from shaving, but the infection is plausible. I had MRSA as a child but it presented as pustules filled with a white exudate. Antibiotics cleared it up.

looks like MRSA i had one on my thigh as well couldn't go back to school for a month

This. And post follow-up photo.

A blood boil

Looks like a tick

Pop It, OP! If I get dubs

Cancer

Pop it

Roll for pop

Pop itt

Looks like a tick, take a lighter to it

Looks like small ex-dermal blood clot, pop it and remove ecsess skin, then clean and bandage. This is the second time I have seen one, I would love to see you pop it.

a tick

I get these in the same spot, probably hurts like a bitch right?

You need to drain it, it won't get better at this point. Take a pin and just scrape the top till it snags and dark blood will come out. Drain it out slowly and leave it alone.

I've gotten many of these, I lance them as soon as they start now so they don't get to this point.

I made a thread about this exact same thing and got the same advice. Just remember to sterilize the needle and area with rubbing alcohol or the like beforehand.

P.S. This will happen again.

It's an angiokeratoma. I've got a bunch on my ballsack. They don't hurt. If you pop it, it will bleed a lot and take a while to clot back up. Yours looks bad though.

Its a tick. Send a video of you burning it with a lighter, funniest thing ever.

Nerve gas.

RIP OP

it's not a tick you holy fucking retards

Same thing not sure about name though, They are reoccurring.

This fag may be right.

pyogenic granuloma

Welcome to the world of herpes.

MRSA

GO SEE A DOCTOR YOU DOPE!

this.

DON'T TRY TO POP IT like its a fucking pimple. lance it with a needle or pin. doesn't hurt at all since the skin is stretched so thinly over it

If you try to pop that fucking thing its going to leave a nasty scar and cause way more damage exiting than it needs to

Rub cum on it. Post results.

Summerfag using emojis on fucking Sup Forums

Get the fuck out idiot.

its an emoticon, not an emoji dude

>emoji
thats an emoticon, you fucking newfag

Just a blood blister OP

OP here, thanks everyone for replying, being Sup Forums i thought i'd get some stupid ass replies but i'm happy with the advice i got. thanks Sup Forums i love you all :)

I don't know what the fuck that could be... POP IT

Post pics of you popping it.