Its this kind of thread m'faggots

Its this kind of thread m'faggots.

Let's try not to make it all completely recycled trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor little mouse didn't deserve that! He's just a little mousey mouse! AAAAUGH I WISH I COULD KILL THE ASSHAT WHO TORTURED THAT POOR THING!

It was a bit hard to watch honestly. And I thought I've seen some pretty horrific things.

Mice are smart enough to have opinions, did you know that? I can never watch shit like this with dogs, mice, cats or octopuses

more please

This, especially when it's some tiny dicked faggot doing it just because he knows it's too weak to fight back.

Winter
Spring
> Summer
Fall

nice meme, dude

This is all for the sake of science? Right? Post more for science

Are you honestly too retarded to even know when to use that?

Man i sure don't want to jerk off anymore thanks i guess?

kek is this you memelord?

reaction formation from a summerfag so he doesn't blow his cover

contriboot or shut your new mouth

Cmon guys post more I'm almost at climax

You must have a lot of friends

>dogs
>octopuses

They're some of the smartest animal out there. Other than orcas and porpoise and shit. But they're absolutely sentient.

And then a psychopathic social reject has to come along and do this shit. feelsreallybadman

I have quite a few being at university and all.

Does anyone else think this is a bit funny? I have released a few laughs seeing this, I really do not like to see this kind of things, but I liked a bit of laughter as I killed him

>>octopuses
>They're some of the smartest animal out there. Other than orcas and porpoise and shit. But they're absolutely sentient.

Their bodies are made of neurons or some shit.

Shut the fuck up. If you've been on Sup Forums for more than a few months you would know that most of us hate animal abuse. old rekt threads would only include human rekt, but newfags started posting their emo animal abuse trash and fucked up the threads. You are the true newfag.

>If you've been on Sup Forums for more than a few months you would know that most of us hate animal abuse.
the only point you make is your dubs

WARNING
LONELY WHITE KID INBOUNDWARNING
LONELY WHITE KID INBOUND

bingo, niggers

>us

Who are you?

This has been THE place for shock value animal abuse and the like since its conception. Human and animal alike. Just leave cucksac newton you have school tomorrow.

anyone got that dog getting hit by a shovel?

So how many days until you shoot up your school?

obvious newfag, ever heard of operation shellshock, kenny glenn, cat bin lady? Of course you haven't, you prob got on Sup Forums after seeing a behind the meme video and thought that we are all complete edgelords. Most of us are autistic fucking faggots, so we like seeing humans get rekt, but not animals.
Plz, lurk moar, for your own good.

>dubs calls it how it is

Another sensitive newfaggot, where are you all coming from?

see
you absolute cuck loser

>we
quit it

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

Sup Forums Global Rules

You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

ALSO

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566

Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

Extends the applicability of this Act to a person selling, marketing, advertising, exchanging, distributing, or creating animal crush videos outside the United States if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or (2) the video is so transported. Imposes a fine and/or prison term of up to seven years for violations of this Act.

You're an oldfag? Good job, write it on your cv.

ye. just let newfags be newfags. they will lurk moar and become bleeding heart edgelords soon

if it gets us banned then let us get banned faggot

lol

enjoy your prison time, fuck boi. you bout to get b& & v&

I do somewhere, give me a second.

Okay for you and only you since you're the newfag samefagging all over this thread, your arrival here was recent. Obvious fact. No need to 'tell it how it is'. Cause you're a big boy oldfag aren't you big boy?

you do realize that posting animal gore is illegal too, right? You are not only a summerfag loser, but a criminal too.

snitch

>infers I am a newfag
>bleach meme

>fuck boi
>b&

Oldest pasta in existence

You're a fucking newfag user stop there's no need to lie in a place like this, its kind of sad actually

only newfags say they're oldfags, newfag.

>You are not only a summerfag loser
says the new and irl loser, stop trying so hard my man

i am a girl

yes

see

>only newfags say they're oldfags
>implying

Mentally deficient pleb please stop

This thread is proof that today, the 8th of June, marks the first day of Summer.

when it comes down to it
only newfags argue whos an oldfag or not

most oldfags just lurk now

at what point did I imply I was on oldfag? Stop samefagging, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if all of you arguing are OP trying to bring attention to his thread

so new

what timezone are you in, did you just get picked up by mommy?

i started

OP here. Just got back. Abandoning thread this is stage 4 shit right now.

Nigga, get a job and maybe you'll learn what a graveyard shift is.

This dudes got it here

this thread is cancer and for once its not OPs fault

No I actually started both. That's how long I've been here.

this is a reactions thread now

i just finished jacking off so i watched the whole thing with a raging boner, so many faggots here it's sad

see

Jesus Christ

OP again, decided to watch as this thread burns to the ground.

For all faggots involved, I apologize. This thread is cancer in its entirety.

>contriboot

Must be Canadian

Second this.

Animal abusers are scared little bitches. Just like chimos.

Nah what are ya talkin aboot?

OP again again, I 3rd this. I hate animal abuse, but wanted to start the thread off hardcore. All of you fucking dipshits who support animal gore can fuck right off, I am gonna delete this thread soon.

Well no they're not "scared" of anything. They're antisocial (not asocial, antisocial, for you uneducated faggots that don't know the difference) and aren't capable of fear. Or much emotion. So they have no problem with torturing animals.

delete it now faggot.... faker

YOURE A PHONY A BIG FAT PHONY

You're an embarrassing individual, not OP kek. Go ahead and delete the thread be my guest OP.

You are a faggot. They obviously are torturing animals because they are scared. Why wouldn't they just kill little kids or their parents? Because they are emo pussies.

Nice reddit meme fag

not even good b8 you embarrassment

lmao fuck off phony. animal gore is gay but faking OP is also pure faggotry

what happend to that shovel dog i dont sees it

>Us
Oh it's this guy again

No, you're a mentally deficient shit eating faggot. Period.

Here's why:

You're wrong. And you are incapable of good b8, you're just like the rest of these faggots, worried about finessing out some quick shitty b8 instead of something believable.

Lurk more.

He's been samefagging the whole thread

>we
>us
>everyone

>Here's why
>Contradicts self

because it's alot easier to get away with animals dumbfuck
have you learned nothing in life? if someone was scared they would shoot up a school. animal abuse is about pure satisfaction to those who do it, not because theyre scared. faggot

Lol exemplifying his explanation of shitty b8. That's another level of faggotry user. He's also right. There's no contradiction there either, I guess you are truly mentally deficient/inferior to the rest of us.

GTFO BITCH ITS A SPIDERMAN THREAD NOW

spidy comin on waaaay to late

No... its not.

Samefag posting all the spidey, pure homosexuality.