Disc 2 is AOTY. I miss guitar Radiohead

Disc 2 is AOTY. I miss guitar Radiohead.

I like a lot radiohead band

yes

The songs in disc 2 are old radiohead songs that have been released as b-sides

why are you still around

He probably knows this...

Also, Man of War, is a mix of old and new recordings right? Old guitar and new vocals and such?

Because i like Sup Forums

Nice brain

no way

I think the strings are the only new recording, it sounds like 97 Thom vocals to me but I could be wrong

disc 2 is trash, the original album remaster is good though

>Disc 2 is AOTY.
kek

>disc 2 is trash

Defend yourself, right now.

I Promise is garbage

You too.

kek

consider suicide

>songs from 1990 or whatever make the best album of 2017

Is music this year really that bad?

No one would like that song if it wasn't released by Radiohead. It's a bland song with a shitty drum march behind it

>tripfag says something retarded

Well I never

L I N K ?

it sounds like OKC B-sides and OKC is an 8/10 so that basically makes the B-sides/disc 2 a 6-7/10

so definitely not AOTY

>and OKC is an 8/10

this fuckin guy

Lol no

are you seriously gonna argue it's better?

look I consider myself a pretty big Radiohead fan but OKC isn't even their second-best album

No. Radiohead are just that good

So is this just a typical reissue with added b-sides, outtakes, live tracks, etc? Because it feels like it's been hyped up as a new/lost Radiohead album.

It is objectively better. The way the first half of the album flows together, with fitter happier as a break, then the second half comes to a brilliant finish, is unparalleled in their discography.

I believe there's like 3 unreleased tracks

GASP!

/s

disc 1 is OK Computer
disc 2 has 3 unreleased tracks and 8 B-sides

>objectively

lol

Is the remaster actually good?

I really don't like the synth on lift. I don't think it's the ondes martenot but it sounds like a budget version of it.

Lift is a banger.

The one in the right channel that mirrors the chorus melody is really out of place. You can tell it was Jonny trying to scratch that ondes itch he didn't know he had yet.

*hug accepted*

There are literally 3 new tracks and 20 old ones on this reisssue lmao

Well, um, no. It definitely is NOT AOTY.

Disc 1 is an album already released in 1997.
Disc 2 is a collection of 8 b-sides already released between 1997 and 1998 plus 3 unreleased songs which wouldn't even be EP of the Year if they were released separately.