So is he actually going to do something about North Korea or will he just talk?

So is he actually going to do something about North Korea or will he just talk?
Two new rockets were launched today.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/north-korea-blasts-trump-silly-ignorant-paris-accord/story?id=47898345
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He will bloviate, but he's already utterly fucked the US's position in South Korea, which benefits us and Japan, not South Korea, by pulling out of our agreements there like a reckless idiot and talking so much anti-globalist rhetoric he inadvertently rallied support away from the US friendly presidential candidate to the less US-friendly one, who then won the election. All while sending our open naval assets to the South China Sea. Dumb and reckless as fuck, the White House has nearly entirely become cut off from military leadership, entirely due to this kind of amateur hour lunacy.

This belongs in /pol my friend

Two dictators with goofy hair

Trump isn't a dictator you retard

abcnews.go.com/International/north-korea-blasts-trump-silly-ignorant-paris-accord/story?id=47898345

this was my favorite headline i saw today lol. Kim Jon Un calling trump egotistical / silly / selfish

Yet

Do you seriously think he is smart enough to become a dictator?

Of course he will. But the North still has the ability to destroy South Korea and hurt some other allies. We can not provoke him until those countries have a better defensive set up. Try and reduce ally casualties.

But trump is egotistical/silly/selfish Kim being the source doesn't make it any less true.

>about North Korea

this

Trump likes communist troops.

pic related: Trump reviews the troops in Moscow

has he ever done anything except talk?

No point in doing anything about North Korea. We gain nothing from it and they are not a threat. It is just smoke and mirrors. Wake up user.

not much. he has accomplished literally almost nothing so far

missiles are no big deal

just wait and see how trump hits back on twitter if he tests a nuke

gonna be savage

North Korea can't even provide electricity to its people 24 hours a day. And you're afraid of some rockets they shoot into the ocean?

>trump hits back on twitter i

Except attack Japan, which immediately requires us to go to war on their behalf. Or are you completely unaware of why Japan is left out there as a sitting duck with jack squat for military defenses...

most of them will probably just say trump will solve everything with n. korea. pol is biased but its point of view is still important to discussion.

Define "important".

Best Korea is not about that life

You're delusional.

Trump, like Bush, acts dumb to seem relatable.

>will he just talk?
It's all he knows how to do.

then it sounds like Sup Forums itself isnt the platform youre looking for to satisfy your "needs"

may i consider roddit?

dumbass

Japan has some serious military, great gear, great airforce, amazing navy, tons of destroyers. They don't have a large standing active force, but they can draft if they need more fodder and they have 5X the population of NKorea, so if it was those two countries having it out Japan would own their shit.

He accomplished a lot, just not the things he promised. Like everyone in that position.
When you have two people, and one says "it can't be done" and the other says "I will do it", guess whom people will vote for? The realistic one or the guy with the big words?
Trump just dropped all pretense and took everything ten steps further.

Calm down, it is 2017. Get current with what is going on in the world now, not in 1950.

Japan has one of the top five navys in the world - and has a military again. Fucking hell, what an idiot.

Try harder faggot.

lol if japan spent 2.5% of their GDP on military they'd be spending more than the entire GDP of all of North Korea.

This is why no one really takes best korea too seriously. They're more likely to blow themselves up trying to invent a nuke than actually effectively launch one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

This is Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined. Thanks to Google everyone thinks they know everything and everyone else if wrong.

Japan has a lot more to lose though, and NK might actually have crazy people in power. Their security depends on their enemies believing they would actually start a suicidal war against them, similarly to a doomsday device.

He IS going to do something important.

He'll tweet about how sad and pathetic they are,
and NK will instantly lose all their spaghetti.

Trump, like Bush, acts dumb to seem relatable.

If that's true then Trump was right about Meryl Streep being overrated. If Trump's stupidity is an act then he's the greatest fucking actor of all time. Bush must be the second greatest.

But if since acting is just lying, i guess that would make YOU the greatest actor of all time, because if you've actually deluded yourself into thinking that it's true, then your ability to lie to yourself is fucking breathtaking.

It wouldn't last long is my point. They're not coming out with Czar bombs anytime soon. At best they'd make something akin to the atom bombs that Japan already took two of on the chin. After that no one on the world stage would stand in Japan's way as they killed every man woman and child on N. Korea and salted the earth so nothing would ever grow there again.

Unless your intention was to call me intelligent, D-K is irrelevant here.

why is any of our business?

Lived in South Korea. They fire shit whenever South Korea is having a new election cycle, not because they are actually threatening the country, but to strike fear into the populace and leave their country weak.

Don't give in to fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

He's dumb enough to try. He's already trying. He's openly talked about plans to repeal freedom of the press. The first thing dictators do is control the media. He's also started an open war against the judicial branch. The second thing Dictators do is consolidate power. Tomorrow we're doing to hear all about his obstruction of justice.

He's dumb enough to try and become a dictator without even realizing that's what he's doing, and without knowing, or even being aware of the mechanisms in US politics that are setup to prevent that from happening. Most dictators see themselves as heros anyway. Who speaks more highly of Trump than trump himself? He's a legend in his own mind.

My intention is to explain Trumps psychology. He believes he's an expert at everything and that he and him alone is capable of fixing the country, he's said that many times, yet he's a completely incompetent novice. D-K in a nutshell.

>thread where literally everyone is calling each other autistic and insulting eachother's intellect
>D-K doesn't apply

>which benefits us and Japan, not South Korea

>guys runs on a mandate to put america first
>wins election and does exactly what he said
>despite a couple of hiccups, is generally doing really well, but media will never cut him slack
>fuckwits get opinions from lefty news and social media.

kek

>Watches Fox for unbiased news. All other TV and publications are "lefty"

>kek

>each other autistic a

Acting isn't as hard as you think. Most people are perfectly capable of basic politeness, for example. Everyone knows you don't like your mother in law, but you agree to act nice anyway. You automatically switch to "lying" when you're with your extended family. But you don't call it lying, just behaving differently in different contexts. Some people are better at this than others.
Good leaders such as Trump, Bush, Bill Clinton, Reagan, etc. are very adept at acting appropriately in context. When you're with large groups of average people, you act dumb like them. It's not really a lie, more an agreement. Although some people don't understand this, or just don't want to understand it.

>Trump
>adept at acting appropriately in context

pick one.

if there's one thing he's proved to us, he is totally incapable of controlling his behavior.

This guy has a point you know If you follow non mainstream news sources, reading multiple articles from different sites, and also study a bit of history/geo politics he's doing exactly that. Now as far as his success on these issues, time will tell, it hasn't even been a year. But truth is that the media has run a tarnishing campaign on the guy that makes mudslingers of the 1800's look like child's play.

He is a globalist but not to the extreme that the establishment is used too. They thought things would just continue to go hunky dory as usual and they are not so they are trying to real him back into line or tarnish his reputation until he fails.

Trumps campaign was about America first, he's a populist, that was his campaign, and when you look at his policies so far and his rhetoric the only people who seem to actually be upset are globalists.
This isn't about personal opinion because I actually think globalism is a good thing, but just arguing for the sake of the point.

Yes, but I don't think he's smart just because he thinks he is.
I think he's smart because he won the primaries and then the election.

Although he's smarter than most Americans (like 95% or so, idk), it's very well possible that he overestimates himself. But that's not D-K.

Yeah D-K is obviously a general trick to discredit each other in online arguments. But we were talking about Trump's supposed incompetence.

By what measure? There's a certain class of people to whom he appeals. Pissing off the others (leftists, intellectuals, etc.) is exactly what they like about him. It is exactly appropriate.

>tomorrow we're going to hear all about

pic related

I grew up with people who were family friends of Bush. It wasn't an act. He ain't a rocket scientist. Just connected and willing to trade favors with the right people. Like Trump.

Is this the first conspiracy theory you've believed in? Or did you predict all kinds of things 5 years ago? If so, did they happen yet?
You should make a note about your prediction and how certain you are of it, just in case it doesn't work out like you think it will. If you are wrong about this, you should really question your ability to think clearly about things.

I'm doing the same thing. I predict Trump will finish his term normally (unless he has a medical problem), and I predict that he will not do anything that gets him impeached. If I'm wrong about this, I will indeed start questioning my own judgment. Because I feel pretty strong about this prediction of mine.

By acting I mean behaving, not pretending. It's a skill to be able to behave that way, and you do it automatically in the appropriate context. See my other post here I'm sure Bush really believes his Bible nonsense. But that doesn't matter. He is smart in the areas that matter.

keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/