Hello there Sup Forums

Hello there Sup Forums
A month ago I got high off of nutmeg, and it was the best drug experience I've ever had. Better than marijuana, LSD, PCP, acid, molly, and everything else I've ever tried.
Have you tried it? What was your experience

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Nutmeg.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think people will fall for this stupid shit?

I would never do Nutmeg. I heard its a drug that only homosexual men do.

Oh I smoked a pound of rice, got so wasted I fucked the lawnmower...

Stop it. Get some help;

How much did you ingest? And how?

>Be me
>bored
>eat two containers of nutmeg, wash down with lemonade
>4 hours later starts to kick in
>go to sleep having auditory and visual hallucinations
>wake up in middle of night and throw up twice, brother takes me to hospital
>next thing i remember i'm back home, watching a nature doccumentary, and it's fucking AMAZING
>everything looks beautiful and everything is alive and full of love
>music has new dimensions and sounds completely different
>everything reminds me of something i havent thought of for years and years

4 days later I am sober and am incredibly interested in neuroscience and can understand molecular biology extremely well (i couldnt before)

I injected one marijuana under my nipple, and had intercourse with a woman of salacious intentions

Same as post below you, nearly two bottles of it, washed down with grapefruit juice. The acid helps activate the myristicin.

Drugs are for losers. Free your mind fuckhead your ass will follow. Acquire wealth. Best high in the world is being able to look down at niggers and spics with revulsion. I called the cops the other day just because a nigger was walking down the sidewalk in my gated community. The cops had him face down on the road in handcuffs searching him. Lots of people watching...NOBODY was filming. Rich lives only matter.

Maybe some wont "fall for it", but I mean, that's your problem then.

I had the same results. I thought I was crazy.

Don't you motherfuckers lick frogs anymore? What with all this weird shit.

life is meaningless. everything is meaningless. im just here for fun

Where did you get the nutmeg?
WAs it the nut you groUnd up or was it already ground up when you bought it

Ground when I bought it. I purchased in bulk from a local store, it seemed to be fresh.

I heard it only worksif you use it straight from the nut

Then that is a lie.

side note, when the high hit me, I had already started to think that I wasnt going to experience anything, since I tried a similar amount that was stale, and without drinking anything acidic with it. There is no way that it could have been all in my head, and the toxicologist at the ER confirmed it, and said she regularly saw people coming in because of nutmeg, and that it was similar to LSD.

I'm ashamed to be white. Even niggers are not this stupid.

I can get high off soap shavings... I sniff them a lot man...I also have a clean nose but a lot of nosebleeds

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Nutmeg.shtml

better than LSD AND acid? Wow

Malcom X is famously known for getting high on nutmeg while in prison, nigger.

I personally prefer railing onion powder

/thread

Nutmeg contains the same chemical used to make mdma, and one or two more psychoactive chemicals. You need to eat a lot, about 2-3 table spoons to feel anything. It's not better than a few hits of LSD in my experience, and it's very bad for your liver, only do it if you really want to trip and can't find anything else.

No, it's true.

You may have gotten something out of the preground shit, but just try it with fresh pulverized nuts. About 6-7 of them. Then, use one of those recipes from erowid that the other dude posted a link to.

I did this around 16-17 years ago, using erowid, and followed a recipe I found there.

Unforgettable. I've hade a few very forgettable nutmeg trips using anything other than fresh-ground nuts.

There's really no comparison if you've done it both ways.

Safrole is used to make MDMA?

Interdasting.

Yep, sassafras oil to mda is stupid easy, vacuum distillation with ammonia. mdma needs methylamine. I think vaume distilation of nutmeg oil would give you mdma

Dude I think that might have been the lemonade
>be me
>also bored
>drink 5 gallons of lemonade
>immediately tripping balls
>space pixies are trying to sell me car insurance
>Michael Jackson moonwalks through my living room
>he looks at me, smiles and says
>"rootin' tootin' cowboi!"
>next thing i know i wake up in a ditch a quarter mile from my house dazed and confused
Lemonade, not even once.

My friend tried this but he only got weed :/

You haven't lived until you've done a line of tumeric. Literally better than cocaine.

How does it feel knowing that you have enough money that the cops are basically your bitches? What else do you call them for?

That doesn't even make sense, this is well know stuff in the psychedelic community,

I bet you're the type of "chemist" that ends up on the news when the latest meth house blows up and burns down.

>lemonade
excuse me

For all you dumbfucks that believe OP:
Go to erowid.org and read up.

That moment when LSD and acid are the same thing. Good bait.

I'm the type of chemist that did shit in hs and has a real job now.