ITT: Musicians you've met

ITT: Musicians you've met

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1YzQijbesU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to grab you by one shoe and fling you across the room

i have not met any musicians personally

What's wrong with that baby is it autistic or something?

It's a grown adult that doesn't deserve the care and benefits it's receiving
It should be shot like a dog, it's a waste of taxpayer money

just isaac brock

I met Tosin Abasi before an AAL show when they only had one album out and were the opening band. Nice guy who seemed genuinely happy to meet fans. I did notice he was very, very short. Probably around 5'4 or something.

This is why you abort

He's an adult and has a rich family I think

i respect her now

doesnt look human desu

Needs a firm curbstomp

he gets more pussy than you, nigga

JUST

wtf

this image could destroy Sup Forums singlehandedly, pls delete b4 feelings are hurt

I feel like I've seen this guy in /fa/ threads before

He's just BEEing himself :^)

How rich is this hobbit?

Great thread guys

i really want to kill this thing

(OP)
What if I threw him down the stairs?

This thread is terrible, I love it.

looks like that small guy is the celebirty after all

idk but he's getting more action than you

Why do people think it's humane to artificially extend the lifespan of someone who nature clearly intended not to live? Is this a Christian or atheist thing I honestly can't tell who's virtue signaling who anymore this is straight up Terri Schiavo shit

That's awesome! I'm jelly. I admire his work so much. From what I've read and seen, he does seem pretty chill.
It's funny, I never think of a person's height before I actually meet them, so it's often a surprise. And then I feel that something has changed in the way I think about them, but I can't begin to say what it is.

That's his mom

There is a God

LIVE AND LET DIE

FIGHT!!

If the dude doesn't wanna die and the family has the guap I don't see why not. It isn't effecting anyone.

Oh, my mistake. I thought the guy was retarded and couldn't make the decision himself, hence the Terri Schiavo comparison.

Brian Wilson, Thundercat, Earl Sweatshirt, Lil B, Ron Reyes, Waka Flocka, Rivers Cuomo, most of the guys in Naked Raygun, Mike Watt, Jello Biafra, that's all I can remember atm but I've met plenty others. AMA

ITT: eugenicists that would never post a picture of themselves for public critique

i met ezra koenig at the strand bookstore in nyc. i told him i recognized but that i don't listen to vampire weekend. he was actually chill and laughed it off but i felt autistic as fuck saying that to his face.

Saying weak people should be eliminated doesn't mean exclude yourself from that group. In fact, this is probably what's happening. People who have been told they have no value and don't deserve to live so they impose it on others too. I don't blame them honestly.

ITS COMING UP ITS COMING UP ITS COMING UP

it's still pussy tho

Will he be playing MODOK in the inevitable MCU adaptation?

Go back to 8 channel, hotwheels.

Was Earl Sweatshirt kind of a dick

Mommy got a big ass

Met Phil over whiskey and beer. Chill guy. Wished him the best.

Steve Albini,Angel Olsen,Bob Weston,Justin Broadrick,Battles,Neige,Michael Gira(twice, he remembered me the next time),Low,Xiu Xiu...

there's more but i really cant remember atm

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

At least my body couldn't be used as a soccer ball

I met the lead singer of Andrew Jackson Jihad when I was 14, Dweezil Zappa, Riff Raff, Tyler, The Creator. thats it.

He's tiny and gets more pussy than you

I met Henry Rollins.

He was weird, but I liked talking to him.

Victor Wooten is amazing live. i also got to personally talk with him after the show

youtube.com/watch?v=_1YzQijbesU

Not really, I won VIP passes to Pitchfork and met him backstage. He wasn't being bombarded by annoying fans so he was chill. Just asked if he wanted a beer, gave him my second one and said he played a good set. Talked for a bit about MF DOOM and that was about it. Not a bad guy, just really annoyed by his bandwagon fans

How was Thundercat

Only met him briefly the same day as Earl, can't really judge him as a person because it was like less than a minute, but seemed nice enough.

pete sagar/homeshake

TT

kys

I bet he gets more pussy than all of the ultra liberal PC commie virgins on RYM

triggered

lol!!!! xD xD WELL memed my DUDE well memed!!!!! so glad its summer so i can spend all day finding deez epic MEMES!!!! :P

lol yeah!!!! xD WHY SO MAD BRO?? U MAD BRO HAHAHA :D

haha nice :)

:^)
:^)
good may may!! hahaha!
:^) ***troooolled** :000

Go back to cripplechan!

I met him over at home depot, he was buying a shovel

This meme is a post-post-ironic masterpiece

Steve albini, Jamie Stewart, Michael gira, Dave thomas

Kanye west
I asked for a picture and he just started screaming at a me
Really weird

I met Badbadnotgood twice. They didn't have anybody to take down their set so they stuck around to take their stuff and talk to fans. They were really nice

LOOOL!!! this is now a EPIC TRHEAD!! XD EPIC WIN EPIC WIIIIIIIN

>nature

lol nice one

I don't think that's his mom. This may be his mom.

Most sensible and eloquent post on this board today tbqh

so stupid it actually made me laugh

kek

IT'S ALIVE

shes grabbing his oxygen cannula trying to put him away from his misery

Michael Graves, Flogging Molly, David J., Alexander Hacke, tons of deathrockers.

myself

How was Cuomo?

I fucked Grimes once

>that dick thumb

Based.

Tell us more.

You sound like a fun guy

is this xxxtentacion?

Too tall for that.

Notable ones for me:

Ariel Pink: he was shitfaced and coked out of his mind, would start talking really loudly at weird moments. Strange dude. He had a bottle of wine in his hands all night.

Isaiah Mitchell from Earthless: Super chill, talked about The Heads and the whole "garage rock revival" sort of scene while outside having a cig.

Guerilla Toss: They were cool, don't remember too much about our conversation other than that the singer maybe wanted to do the sex with my friend and he sperged out

He isn't wrong. Should have been aborted. He'll need around the clock medical care his entire life

Molly Rankin from Alvvays and Gabby from Eskimeaux

Would post pics, but fuck compromising anonymity

Oh yeah, I've also met every member of Merchant Ships and The Exploration, minus Dwayne. Jack is a sweetheart and Cabello is a goofball

not my decision, why should I care.

This is successful bait.
(can we please go back to when these were cool?)

I WOULD BURST OUT LAUGHING IF I SAW THAT THING

WHAT THE FUCK? HOW UNFORTUNATE. HE MUST HAVE BEEN A PIECE OF SHIT IN HIS LAST LIFE JESUS CHRIST

Artists have a larger than life thing around them so when they're short it sort of breaks the spell.