I recently hung a Kekistani flag on my wall. The guy I like is a fellow Sup Forumstard...

I recently hung a Kekistani flag on my wall. The guy I like is a fellow Sup Forumstard. I am hoping that if I invite him over this flag will make him love me. Will this plan work? Praise Kek.

Yes

He'll drop his man-panties if he's the right one for you.

I would love a girl instantly if she did that or the same thing with a swastika flag.

inb4 Queen of Kek has shown herself to us

Nazi girls are hot

Indeed

tits or get the fuck out, or stay because meme.

do you have a penis?
post tits and timestamp w/ kekistan flag in background

This is a file fag, not a woman.

.....because you can rape them without feeling bad about it.

Huh, I've been letting them rape me. Guess I'll take this into account next time.

I mean, if that's what gets you off no hate. The times I've been able to hook up with a girl who could manage to dominate me while I was actually fighting back (thanks (((Krav Maga))) studio!) have been hella hot.

>no shoe on head

Get your shit together newfag.

Betanism.
They night i told John before joining the table, we should.. we should abort these before it's too late.
Here we are, descending the alphabet.

-_-

>Imageboard
What are you thinking right now?

Only reeditards think this shitty frog is in any way funny.

Yo, kek -/- pepe.
It's more complicated, though, lurk more.

Haha, go ahead and tell yourself that. Truth is they're both symbols for retards who spent the first 3/4ths of 2016 loving all over /r/thedonald for the lulz, beat Hillary by mistake because Putin was elbow deep in both parties' asses and decided the GOP would be easier to continue blackmailing (and also, not gonna lie, Hillary was a really really bad choice for the left), and now are pretending to be the master race because it's easier than admitting we tubgirled all over ourselves.

>man-panties
manties. they're called manties