Sup Forums memes that can't be explained

>melanin somehow changes your brain function and makes people less intelligent

How does Sup Forums explain this scientifically without memes, racist comments or buzzfeed tier baits

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agouti_gene
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isosorbide_dinitrate/hydralazine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers are just dumber. We don't really know why, but every test we have for intelligence says they are dumber.

Melanin is found in every cell even brain cells.

Fine ill take the bait to put this thread out of it's misery

>the only biological difference between races is melanin levels
Wew lad

It's not melanin it's your brain turning to mush after being in the sun too long. There is no brown equivalent of Bach, Galileo, Plato, Da Vinci, Edison, Ford, Napolean, Hitler, Alexander the Great, the Wright brothers, Bill Gates, etc.
You can look at a white brain and black brain and distinguish which is which because white brains are more complex

>melanin is the only difference

Go to bio 101 and come back OP.

>melanin somehow changes your skeletal structure and makes you taller

You can't explain that. Tide goes in tide goes out.

I have a strong suspicion that niggers are more closely related to apes than whites are.
Nobody's gonna admit it, but just look at them! Have you ever seen a white man that looks like an ape? Add hair to the blackest guys and you got an ape.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agouti_gene

Genes that affect skin/hair coloration have DIRECT effects on behavior - mice with the agouti gene show lower cortisol/stress hormone levels for their entire life as well as a greater cortisol-reduction response to handling by their mothers

See: neuromelanin and related peptides

T. Neurobiologist

There was a study, recently, on humans in Africa having a closer (small difference, though) link to primitive humans

>not all zebras

W E W G I R A F F E
E
W

G
I
R
A
F
F
E

Melanin has nothing to due with it.

>american education

>melanin somehow changes your brain function and makes people less intelligent

Not melanin but skull structure, it's really quite simple.

Here's the thing tho, even apes have the capacity to be smart. Fucking Koko the gorilla knows sign language. How can Tyrone the hood rat not know how to think for himself?

>melanin level is the only quantifiable difference between all the people on earth

No, they just lacked the environmental selection needed to change out of ape form. Where as we whites/chinks (neanderthal blood) had to change or starve to death in the winter.

He does.

Melenin is just the skin tint and shit in a negros skin. The skull shape and thousands of years of living without pressure causes laziness and non commitment

The process which produces melanin is linked to neuron development, where as the body should be using resources to grow the brain, instead it wants to steal cars. These people are called swarthy.

It's not that easy to live in Africa. Any survival expert will tell you that a temperate area, for example France, is easier to survive in than a tropical rainforest area like the Congo.

melanin is tied directly with adrenaline, less melanin makes you more docile, better at problem solving, and more sociable, while increasing your iq because your brain is saturated with substantially less adrenaline, which is what produces darker melanin

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

niggers are subhuman

>melanin is the only difference between races
wew lad, just cuck my shit up fampai

Well, achtually...

>>melanin somehow changes your brain function and makes people less intelligent

I've never seen anyone on Sup Forums make this claim. White people have melanin too retard.

muh skin deep

>melanin
The presence of melanin has a significant correlation with low IQs, but it's not the cause.

The presence of high melanin content is brought about by the same evolutionary changes that produce piss-poor cognitive abilities.

skin color isnt the only thing thats different between races but to humor your argument...

more recently it has been discovered that genes produce proteins. GMO's are to thank for this and a problem with the first salt water tolerant GMO crops

your DNA is compiled into genes and minor differences in any 1 gene produce different proteins. its not all just shape ,composition location orders. your body is made of many proteins

these will interact/interfere with some functions potentially. it was the problem with the first GMO salt water tolerant crops. they just injected genes into existing crops not knowing this was a factor

and its possible that phenotypes are playing a larger role in in effective hormone levels (how sensitive the body is to any 1) effective brain chemistry (same) and even general functionality

initially it was thought that gingers where the same as every one else. but then some one decided to test that. the results showed increased thermal sensitivity. they dug deeper and found a link to the red hair gene and a protein variant their bodies make that interferes with dopamine (naturally produced)

much of this can be labeled speculation in regards to differences between races but you cant dismiss the possibility

I hope you realize that albino niggers are just as retarded as dark skin niggers.

Do you really think the melanin gene is the only gene affected by thousands of years of reproductive isolation? How are you so dumb?

Also, guess what? Brain tissue is derived from the same embryonic precursor as skin tissue. This doesn't mean that melanocytes affect brain function, but it opens up the possibility of genetic/epigenetic cross-talk.

Well lookie here

very scientific
so source
much peer reviews

>taking something at face value
>on the internet
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

It's funny because there are races, yes, but they look nothing like what people believe they do. For instance, there is no such thing as the "white" race. The differences between some europeans and other europeans, some africans and other africans is as large as the difference between europeans and africans. People ignore this because the most visible trait is skin color and that is highly dependent on geography.

What are some other genetic differences between race?

>melanin is the only change between races
Sure thing cuckẽrmann

You're confused sir. Not all black people are stupid. All niggers are.

He can, but he doesn't because there is no need to.

Now if we had welfare reform and actually tried to implement changes in the back community that would have social pressure to not be violent, we'd get somewhere. Blacks aren't as intelligent on average, but they're fully capable of functioning in everyday society. They just need the social pressure to do so.

>there are races, yes
There is no real consensus on what "race" actually is though, or whether it exists at all. Sup Forums loves to jam on the "social construct" meme but race as we use it coloquially is absolutely a social construct based entirely on superficial features

I agree with you otherwise

You do understand that cultural advancements are highly dependent on luck. But, of course, randomness is not a good story, so it must be wrong, right? I'm not saying that cultures cannot promote innovation, but claiming that's the only story going on is just naive.
By this standard, the "master" race are the chinese. They were the most powerful empire in the world for centuries, ceased to be for a while and they are going to claim their spot again in the future. I look forward to your reactions when they start claim that westerners are all inferior based on some arbitrary standard they created and that they have a right to heavily discriminate you because of that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isosorbide_dinitrate/hydralazine

There are racial differences at all levels.

>How does Sup Forums explain this scientifically without memes, racist comments or buzzfeed tier baits

By observing reality.

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Here is an African trying to build a plane
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

Race, as Sup Forums defines it, is a social construct. As for a more proper definition of race, you can look at haplogroups, but here the current concept of race is not very meaningful. But it is there. There are consistent differences in genetic makeup between groups of individuals.

>self-identified racial identifications from patients
>The trial was designed to include only African American test subjects, therefore failing to show that BiDil has a greater effectiveness in African Americans than those in other races

Sounds worthless. It's irrelevant anyways because "African-American" is not a race, because "African" is not a race even by the most liberal definition of the word.

The problem is theur culture and beliefs, not their skin color. There's a lot of based blacks.

Their brains developed differently after thousands of years of evolution.

>There are consistent differences in genetic makeup between groups of individuals
True, but the problem is that there are no traits that exclusively exist in one group and never occur in another. So saying that "this group is a race because they have X and Y traits" is difficult, since you might find X or Y trait in another group of people on the other side of the planet.

>the holocaust didn't happen
>but it should have

>intelligence is mostly inherited
Intelligence is not mostly inherited. Instead, it is mostly genetic. This actually makes a huge difference. To maximize the chances of getting an intelligent kid, you need smart parents and a whole deal of luck with how genes are going to rearrange when the kid is conceived.

>warrior gene
That warrior gene seems to be activated by violent environments. As long as the environment is not harmful, there should not be a difference.

I feel that if you visited any european country 500 years ago, you would lose all faith that "whites" are really that superior to other race.

If they directly conquer the west and prove they're superior then they are superior by all rights, and no whining of Aryancuck clubs will change it.
And clearly they will be superior to negroes and other brownfolk by default at that point. Welcome to ugly reality everyone.

> evolution is real
> but we all evolved exactly the same
> because science is real until it hurts my feelings

Source is Rushton and Templer 2012

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

You don't see the irony in using tribal nigger logic to determine which race is genetically superior?

>"abortion is wrong"

All "logic" is inherently non-nigger. Sub-Saharan Africans have no written language.

Asians, Caucasians, and Negroids all have different skulls and thus slightly different brain structures.

Human races are basically the same as dog breeds, with some races being naturally better at things than others. This fact is avoided for political correctness and any scientists who speaks up about it is crucified as a racist.

TL;DR: Scientific racism is real.

500 years ago whites were sailing all over the world mastering the Art of the Deal and toppling empires while massively outnumbered. You're a retard.

It's called evolution, you dumb kraut. Has nothing to do with melanin.

Are you stupid?
Both, intelligence and skin melanin are controlled by genetics.

Usually, brown generics come with less intelligence than white or "yellow" genetics. There are deviations, ofc.

Now, im not racist, im ok with people having different levels of intelligence.

Its culture/subculture that I have problems with.

spot on

>61 replies
> b8 thread
you guys..

The problem today is that nobody would even dare to propose a study which has the potentiall to prove the "unthinkable".
I really think the most racist people are actually the ones who placate that we are all the same. They can not stand the idea of living amongst people who are inherently different from them so much, that they will try to bend reallity.
Melanin might or might not be the problem, but aslong as there are some sensitive crybabies who can not handle reallity and edgelords who fuel their victim complex we will not see any true answers in the foreseeable future.

That's a poor argument. If we share that trait that doesn't take away from all the things we don't share, like IQ for example.

I know, my ancestors were the first ones doing it.
Still, people involved in the age of discovery and trading all around the world were a small minority in each country. My country was stupidly rich in the 16th and 18th centuries and most Portuguese were idiot hyper-religious peasants who didn't know how to read or think. One of the most qualified groups in these societies, besides the intelligentsia which was very small, were sailors. Yes, sailors, because they often knew a bit of other languages, they knew how to read and had numeracy skills.
This was true, to my knowledge, for Portugal, Spain, England, German states, France and the Netherlands.

why did I read this as melatonin I got scared for my comfy-time sleepy nightmare pills