Tomorrow when comey is coming to testify

Tomorrow when comey is coming to testify,

Call anyone who defends Trump on Sup Forums a "Trump Justice Warrior"

I will share some images ITT to accompany this

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=r9peXledxtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will admit to being very excited about the Comey testimony on Thursday. What I am hoping for are those great moments in dramas where the questioner paces back and forth and demands a direct answer to a damning question, and then with a dramatic pause the witness provides an answer where the assembled crowd gasps in disbelief. At that point someone with a gavel bangs it on the desk and shouts out “Order! Order!” while everyone loses their mind. It’s a nice tidy package. It’s just unrealistic. James Comey is a cop and a lawyer. He will answer everything very carefully making sure not to stick his neck out too far regardless of the monumental stupidity and potential criminal activity of Comrade Trump. It feels like waiting for a record of a band that you love, and when you get it home it’s disappointing. I want Comey to give me “Exile On Main Street” and I think we will get “Dirty Work”.

Trump is unfit. He can’t do the job to which he was elected and we are all fucked. Who could have seen this coming? Well, everyone, but no use crying about it now. It’s our reality. Today there is debate in Britain if Trump’s State visit should be cancelled thanks to his wild ass Twitter account. We aren’t talking about Iran getting pissed. England is pissed. England. Those guys were even on board for that “Weapons of Mass Destruction” fiasco that was transparently a lie. They can be counted on to have our backs no matter what, but we may have finally found their breaking point. I mean, it’s fairly reasonable, no? If the British Prime Minister had tweeted after 9/11 “Pathetic Mayor of New York said NY Fire Department heroes. I like heroes that save people. SAD!” I think most of us would be a bit salty towards the UK.

Kys

No u

Holy shit you're old

>tfw when it's literally nothing
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

Comey's "on the record" statement for tomorrow is already out.

Some key points are:

>Trump was not under FBI investigation. The stuff Trump says in Comey's firing letter are true.

>Comey says "Russian dossier" is fake. Trump was briefed on it to try to counter media reports of the dossier. Which is weird, because the media used this briefing to try to validate the claims.

>Trump actually asked Comey to investigate him & the claims in the dossier so he can be publicly cleared. Comey refused..

>Comey says he never took memos of his meetings with Obama (another media lie)

>Comey says he avoided Trump to try to keep himself apolitical.

>Trump talked to him about Flynn but Comey doesn't consider it interference

wtf...

Comey, pretty much, testified today by releasing his opening statement.
Trump wasn't under investigation.
Comey was asked about his loyalty to the Trump administration (reasonable since he had his nose waaaay up Hillary's ass).
He didn't feel anything Trump said was "Obstruction of Justice".

There......just saved you hours of watching the clown show tomorrow.

That fucking guy can’t stay off his phone. I think we can all agree that Donald Trump doesn’t know anything about foreign policy. This isn’t an opinion. It’s just the way it is. Yet, he thinks it is a good idea to shoot off a completely reckless quick little tweet about the Persian Gulf in the midst of the crisis there and take "credit" for it. He has one tool in his toolbox, a hammer. Despite having been bitten in the ass just days before with his lack of finesse and understanding, he learned absolutelynothingand just got right back on the phone. This is the very definition of stupidity. Meanwhile Sean Spicer can’t get out of the way of it fast enough, noting that Trump’s tweets are his “official statements”. Sean Spicer has the worst job on the planet right now. If I were him, I’d say things like “Yeah man, this shit is crazy. I don’t know what he meant either. Stop asking me.”

FUCK WHEN IS DRUMPF GETTING IMPEACHED CNN TOLD ME HE WAS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is going to happen, you overzealous retard.

This is getting really embarrassing. Seriously, stop getting your news from CNN.

I checked out Fox News coverage of the upcoming Comey testimony. Though even they appear to be taking a “let’s wait and see what happens because this shit looks bad” approach, they are running a Pro Trump piece. This article suggests that Trump must be innocent of any wrong doing because if he was pressuring Comey, then Comey would have resigned. I had trouble following the logic, but I had to give them kudos for at least trying to not connect the dots. It takes a real leap of faith to suggest that Trump is not guilty of obstructing justice, or at the very least, plain stupidity. That is the real game with Trump in trying to figure out his self destructive behavior. Is it criminal or stupid?

>CNN had a countdown clock for this
>they removed it
the trump presidency never fails to deliver liberal tears

Trump should have been impeached at day one for breaking the emolument clause.

The only reason he is still president is because the laws of your country for some reason don't apply to politicians

>there are people this retarded

Now if we can make it to Thursday maybe we can get this impeachment train rolling. Trump is clearly unable to do this job. He has no idea how to govern. He divides the nation as he plays to his minority base while ignoring the will of the population. Congress appears unwilling to do the correct thing for the nation until they get a tax cut for the top 2% income bracket jammed through. If all the Trump core supporters and their kids have to die in a horrific war started by accident, that’s no problem as long as those Top 2% folks can save a little pocket change on taxes. Republican Congress will not help you. Well, unless you make a shitload of money. Then you can build a pool with your tax refund to watch war coverage on Fox. But for the rest of us? Trump doesn’t know what he is doing, won’t admit he doesn’t know what he is doing, and he’s taking us with him. This is not a political ideology issue. The nation is at risk with this man in office. Trump is not going to resign and admit he failed. He will pretend he is kicking ass no matter what happens. He doesn’t care about me, you, or anyone else that doesn’t have “Trump” as their last name. Pence is crazy too, but at least not “4:48am tweet that gets a war started” crazy. He can’t be worse. (Can he?)

Seriously?
They removed the clock?

Couldn't they just change it to "Liberals look even more stupid in" 10hrs10min10sec.

is it even possible for liberal to look more stupid at this point? drupmf has absolutely ended them

This is some top level leftist shill bullshit.
Congrats OP, you are the biggest faggot I have ever seen on Sup Forums in the last 8 years.

You are the one who is retarded here.

Trump has been violating the laws of your country at day one in office

So, Trump can actually spend his own money?
When he's president?
That Bastard!!!

It means there is no real separation between Trump's businesses and Trump's presidency, making pay to play extremely easy

Fucking liars, they did not remove the clock

youtube.com/watch?v=r9peXledxtA

suggesting to democrats
that trump is a 60s democrat,
that is an age most have not had schooling on,an absolute schism on US power where it resides,
democrats have moved left over the past 30-40 years,trump wants the US world military supreme,on the books immigration law applied,
our alliances with europe formed during the world holocaust of 39 45,jihad,,trump said in 98,we were vulnerable to attack by muslim extremists preeposterous said the tv nets said the nyt most of the eastern rockyfeller republicans bush was one of those.
tax cuts,infrastructure spending,
ending pork sent to states
there has been no opposition from republicans to the democrat left for 30 years,,none,trump infuriated them allt o the good,comey and 12 other have said bo evidencenoevidencenoevidence
monday morning back to square
more yahoo first page top thumbnail another interview with a republican usually a rino,a dame with kiddie illegals,
I suggest every trumper post everydamn place we frequent ole froggy pic,w smile

impeach

yes, because he can actually do a lot more damage driving us down a religious zealot path than having Trump do pic related

>8 years
fuck off newfriend

he never said he was only here for 8 years he just said in the last 8 years
>i bet u only joined a year or two ago faggot