I've checked to make sure no cars are coming left or right
it's clear so i go

my gf freaks out saying car B gets to go first

i say fuck that I was there first

who has ride of way Sup Forums?

>ride of way
How do you even function?

Car B

No one has the right of way, you gotta feel out for whose going first. If you start off and he's sitting there then you've taken the initiative.

you're driving on the wrong side of the road

you're retarded and your girlfiend is better driver than you

If it's been a few seconds I'd give B the right of way. however 'round these parts it's common for the turning car to go first even if you both stooped at the same time.

same time car turning goes first??

are you fucked?

Why the fuck are they driving on the wrong side of the road? Both cars are wrong at this point, then any faggot knows what ever car came to a complete stop first goes first, this isn't rocket surgery.

Is your gf fucking retarded?
First in first out, that's how these things work.

Low functioning autism. The gf is a trap or his sister

Car b is driving with traffic car a is driving across traffic. B has right of way

Give way you dumb fuck

You technically have the right of way, because you're entering onto the road that Car B has to give way to. Driving "with traffic"/"against traffic" doesn't apply here, because you're not on the same road.

Car B goes first since you are turning over B's drive lane. Doesnt fucking matter who comes first. If there is someone thats going straight and you are turning over their lane if they are going straight they go first.

yeah if they arrived at the same time

car a gets there first. he goes first.

use you're brain moran

> ride of way

yeah b go first but if you're taking off from your stop before B has had chance to stop then yeah you keep going.

but dont just cut out in front of someone if you both are about to go at the same time

This

You think of it as:

1 )is one person on the "main" road? If they are, then they get priority
2) If the above doesn't apply, or both are on a main road, then the one crossing over the flow of traffic has to wait

this. Also those guys are driving on the wrong side of the road.

He's not turning over B's lane, because they're on different roads. The horizontal road is one continuous road, but vertically they are two different roads being intersected by the horizontal one.

tell your gf to sit in the back seat because it's more comfortable and shaded.

she wont be able to touch the stereo or get a good view of the road from there.

>letting a woman dictate your driving

Slap her and shut her up by having her suck your cock, you stupid fuck.

happy amerifags?

gh

3 drivers and an undying beast from beyond time each pull up to a four-way intersection at the same time. Who goes first?

No starbucks 6/10

No, they're still driving on the wrong side

Don't listen to these retards op . It's whoever arrives at the stop sign first

Right of Way Priority:
>Emergency Response Vehicles (during emergency)
>First to arrive
>Government Vehicles (such as post delivery)
>Emergency Response Vehicles (not during emergency)
>Heading straight
>Turning right (left in EU)
>Turning left (right in EU)

Just roll through the intersection and flip the other driver the bird, no matter which car you are

>tremendous casseroles

I kek'd a little

First at stop, first to to go. If perpendicular drivers arrive at same time, car to right has right of way. If opposite cars arrive at same time, left turn car must yield.

>needing to cross the street twice to get guns and beer

Fuck off britfag

>yielding to government vehicles

LOL what are you, some kind of cuck?

If you both get there around the same time, you yield to the vehicle going straight. If you sat there and were at a complete stop before he got there, then you go.

This, so you're right OP

although you're right OP
it's probably good practice to just wait and let him go first

there's no guarantee he's going to stop at all

Is this a Sup Forums will argue about everything thread?

>tremendous casserole
>ride of way
>gf

this guy is trolling haaard

Stop sign = first come, first serve
Stop light = straight has right of way, turns yield

In the situation pictured,
Car B has right of way.
If you arrived first but would not have time to clear the intersection before car B gets to the curb
Car B has right of way
If you have arrived at the intersection,
Stopped, Checked and Car B is still rolling up but you feel you have enough time to clear the intersection
Car B has right of way, But no one will care.
If you're an asshole who just wanted to steam through the intersection at speed to impress his girl and then was butthurt when she wasn't impressed,
Car B still has right of way,
And probably your girl too

let's see your gfs tits already

That's only if they arrived at the same time. He clearly stated he got there first, he has the right of way.

In Canada,
Both Cars stop
Both drivers urge the other one to go first
Everyone dies of starvation.

>not seeing "first to arrive" is higher priority

And we have a fucking winner. Ignore everyone else.

lol no retard. First to arrive first to go. The turning card only yields if they arrived at the same time. Go re read the drivers manual.

wrong

A would only have priority if he already was engaged in the turn, while B just arrived at the stop. In the current example both are stopped at the stop sign. In this case it's B who has priority. Who arrived first doesn't matter as neither is engaged in the maneuvre.

you go first OP
the other hasn't stopped so it's like he's not even there

make your turn while finger blasting your gf and giving the other driver the finger

A first

who gives a shit about what happens in britain or austrailia

tremendous casserole

nice

OP is from UK so he wants to know how it should be done in UK. Nobody asked you dumb ameritards how to drive, now go back to fucking your sister

i wish

Old copy pasta is old

if you were full stop and moving again before car B got to their stop, youre going first is generally accepted

however, for purposes of legal mish-mash the car going straight always has right of way over a turning car

Neither has right of way. But as car A turning right you should let B pass if it's already started to move off.

Depends how much earlier you got there. If you could go without them having to give way to you, you have the right of way.

It ain't a 4way britbong, who got there first is irrelevant. You are turning, you wait for car B.

The bobbies will tell you when they are ticketing you, that is assuming that you aren't culturally enriched by the occupants of car B.

Tbh, if the cars collide in this situation both drivers are imbeciles.

The "I got there first" argument won't wash with insurance companies.

I don't get some clueless drivers thinking the turning car gets right of way. You're turning into the path of an approaching vehicle. How in the fuck are you ever to have right of way?

Because the minute some faggots see Government they start shouting " Wat haz da gov'ment eva dun fa meh!?!?!"