Are there any real ways to increase the size ?

Are there any real ways to increase the size ?

I'm 20 and only 15cm / 5'9

Other urls found in this thread:

thundersplace.org/en/
watch.cpct.com
dailydot.com/irl/penis-size-infographic-debunked/
thevisualiser.net/visualiser
thevisualiser.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 184 cm and over 8 inches when I Kegel a lot

There was this place, but you'll probably stop committing to it
thundersplace.org/en/

That pic looks fake as hell. How the fuck is the global average supposed to be that much higher than the average for all the countries with the majority of the world's population?

But also, who gives a fuck. No cock is as big as a fist.

Who ever made that chart cannot into math.

Yeah, surgery. Other than that you are SOL if you have a little dick, because that shit isn't changing unless you throw some serious cash at it

because there is only one african and one european country on this chart but lots of asien countries?

be happy with what you have, you're on the upper side of average. surgery carries some serious risk of dysfunction and also costs a lot of money. insurance doesn't cover cosmetic bullshit

Canadian fag here coming in at 6.9inch I thought I was small is this chart real

Because China alone accounts for 25% of the worlds population. If china's average is 4.2,and the world average is 5.5, then another 25% of the population would need to be at least 6.8 on average. Since no country with a substantial population has an average that high(displayed or otherwise), then we can conclude that the creator sucks at basic math and/or statistics

chart is rigged with anti-white propaganda that uses self reported data a long with legit data

FREE INSTWATCH

watch.cpct.com

But yeah you're big for normie chick standards, but it could be seen as either way for sluts, I'd say a good 50/50 chance that's it's seen as big
Girls are getting sluttier and sluttier these days though, but it's not that hard to find a more normie level chcick as opposed to an obvious turbo whore

lenght isn't everything.

But what REALLY matters if how you thick you are. if you have more than 6 inches of girth than you've got a legend

There are two options:
1.) Jelqing, it's a process whereby you apply constant outward pressure to the skin of your penis to encourage the skin cells to stretch and grow, in much the same way ear gauges make the earlobe stretch and grow. I however, deeply recommend against it, because the blood vessels that engorge to allow your penis to harden can become permanently damaged through this technique, making you irreparably impotent. Still, if you're desperate and can't or won't do surgery, it can increase your size.
2.) Surgery.

>white dicklets

Not sure how much I measure with girth but it cant fit in a tp roll

tfw 4 inches of girth
life sucks man

The simplest way is to use string. Place one end on a given point on the penis, wrap it around And mark the point that it overlaps. Measure string from end to mark,v this gives you circumference.

I especially like the ASEAN stats. Sean has a small penis.

Lucky you my dick is only about 11cm

How do you kegel?

hydro pump
but you have to do the 3 min and 2 min cycle (5 sets) every other day
and must do at least 5 sets of kegals every other day

gotta do this for a min of 3 months straight
i was able to get to 5.25 (was barely a 5 when i started)
but work, hobbies, social life, and general laziness made me stop my routine

be black

Sounds painful

Does it decrease the size again over time ?

>tfw average for thailand
>tfw rest of my body is huge and masculine

Nope and don't let the ads and the Jew propaganda play on your insecurities. Women are more into your wallet than your dick anyhow, and that is something you can make larger.

The image is skewed to a point where 5'10 gets BTFO'd eternally by a 6.

6'4 / 7.9 inches (literally just shy of fucking 8. I know, I'm pissed.)

It's just a muscle, just flex your cock muscle a lot
It also makes you shoot your loads farther, so when a girl expects you to cum on her stomach you can shoot some jizz in her face and hair right before she gets ready to meet her boyfriend or some shit
It's fun!

I'm just over 8 inches, but just a little bit shy of 21 cm, I still say I'm 21 cm, who cares? no one will know
>he is missing that mandatory tenth of an inch, better cuck him

at first, but don't pump till it hurts. just a gentle stretch. hold for 3 min, then 2 min (rest/release).

because i haven't done it in a while (but haven't stopped fappin), i've checked and lost maybe 1/16 of an inch. so no longer 5.25.

remember kegels are important. very important in keeping your erection hard. shows the girl you're really into her and want to fuck her. keep that veiny fucker up and throbbing.

another thing i've done is get a small hand towel and dip it into hot (not steaming) water and put it on my dick and do 'lifts'. or curls.

cause i don't want no limp dick. i want my soldier standing and at attention when i'm with a girl. again this also helps out (mentally) when a girl sees this.

Nice scaling on this image bro. Doesn't look at all like something to scare retards.

How?? What muscle?

My dick is a bit over 9 inches. This chart makes me feel good. Shrimp dick plebs lol.

>gentle stretch
So no pumping yet? How do you pump and know when your dick is ready for pumping?

you'll feel it stretch. just don't go overboard.
you want just enough to feel it. then after a rest day, you pull a little bit more.
it's like working out. you add a bit of weight. just enough to feel it.

same muscle as stopping a piss while you're pissing

sorry, the hydropump does the stretching
forgot to clear that up.

Alright thanks for the advice, hopefully it works

How do you hydro pump?

>cock muscle
kek

hydropump creates a vacuum and as you pump water out, it stretches your dick. info is on the box (which ever hydropump you decide to buy).

Yeah but a cock doesnt put money on the table, and money buys bitches and dildos.

These numbers are garbage
dailydot.com/irl/penis-size-infographic-debunked/

Recommend any good ones?

officialhydromaxpump.com
i used the bathmate original (blue)

thevisualiser.net/visualiser

Pic related. I feel ok about my penis. Could be bigger, but could be a lot smaller too. Never had any complaints at least.

You can't buy a big penis, shrimpdick. Anyone can get money.

No, but if his girl wants to throw me a few bucks, SHE could buy a big penis.

Or she just fucks 6' tall 8 inch dick chad on the side

I am asian and I honestly find it really hard to believe that the asian averages are 4-4.5. Thats way too small.

I'm only 1 inch from meeting both those measurements. Knowing that OP is a faggot, I would assume his 'girl' has a penis too though.

That may be a deal breaker...

We germans got bigger Würstchen than u filthy Amerifats

>thinking penis correlates with height

Same here except I'm 5' 10"

>Are there any real ways to increase the size ?

Old fag here. NOPE! there ain't shit you can do about it. The pills are bullshit and so are the pumps. Save your money. Been there done that. Well, the pumps do make it swell temporarily, but it can be somewhat painful, and TEMPORARY.

Well there is only one thing you can do, but only if your fat. Lose 20 lbs and you gain an inch. With all the pelvic fat gone you will uncover a magical hidden inch.

Can confirm weight trick. I got down from 140kg to 105kg and did gain slightly above an inch. Keep in mind I'm a big dude tho (197cm or thats should be like what 6'3'' or some shit).

OP I'd kill to have a dick your size, I'm stuck at 4 1/2 inches on a good day

Fuck, I'm in the 4 incher club as well, but found me a young petite chick and shit was great at first. I felt like the hulk attacking a nun convent. But 2 kids later; its now and endless dark pit. I now feel like a worm crossing a highway tunnel.

I would fucking kill for an extra couple of inches.

stop posting this pic it's completely wrong with fake statistics. if you want to know avg penis size then look up medical papers with doctors measuring the length.

worldwide the avg is ~5"

Everyone already knows it's fucking fake he's probably just posting it to fuck with dumb niggers

NIgger propaganda put out by White faggots & Jews.

>'asien'
>legit

If you look at ancient greek sculptures, the perfect penis size aint what it is today. Its all in the mind. Which one would you have, a bigger penis or a bigger brain?

The funny thing is, people hate blacks so much on here yet constantly want one of their traits: bigger penis?

Got the same size, you don't need no more mate. Average is all good, whatever any nigger on here says. Quite the contrary, it can hurt women. I for instance actually had trouble fitting into my GF's pussy, because it hurt her. Now imagine if I was more than 15, she wouldn't let me do her anyway. Also generally penetrative sex is mostly for your satisfaction, you have shit ton of other ways of satisfying her.

You're ok mate, you're just confused by al the beta insecure fucks on Sup Forums who want to make you feel down because you dont have a dick of 17cm.

You can compare yourself with avarage size:
thevisualiser.net/

be less fat and it will be longer and get bigger engorged, this works until you hit around 14% body fat and below

where the fuck is canada u cuck

Yay now I feel good about myself I have a about a 6 and a half inch. To bad I never use it :P

till the dick is supposed to get inside the cervix

Do the muslims give you a reach around when they rape you or no?

Got 18,5cm in length and 13,5cm in girth, is it any good? i'm scared bec in my school this is average, (don't worry this was a few years ago..
Weird pic, and my dick is curved down..

While you sir.. cannot into engrish