Why is a thigh gap so important ?

why is a thigh gap so important ?

It's not. Nobody likes thigh gaps, it's just feminist nonsense.

then why do men like them so much ?

because it shows that a woman can control her calories intake ?

roastie meme

chub rub is a fat girl thing. so anyone without thighgap considers herself fat girl.

Guys don't care, if looking at your thighs they just thinking about your pussy

I like them, but I'm into /thinspo/ girls.

he just said they don't you illiterate

I like them and I'm a man, so...

Me too, tbh.

I thought guys were into fat girls now?

lol i would masturbate to almost any woman

but i wouldnt want to introduce anyone less than 7/10 as my gf irl

That's just what jealous ameriburgers say to make there precious land whales feel wanted.

It's a genetic thing to do with hip shape, not just being thin. Obviously being a chubbo will negate it but only certain people can possibly have it anyway

Food for thought, thigh gap has to do with pelvic angle, and corresponds with how tight her vag will be. Unfortunately the wider the gap, the looser her pussy will tend to be. I'm all for fit girls, but I also like them nice n tight.

STEP ASIDE BITCHES

reddit.com/r/datgap

Don't you need thighs for a thigh gap?

Thigh gap is phony and only Chive fags think it's a thing

ZOOM

>fat propaganda right here...

Funny how everybody at Auschwitz had a thigh gap.
Did they all strangly share those "genetrics" ?

pelvis angle? You mean hip splay? Pelvis angle is irrelevant hear.

Gotta have room for my face

Whatever, I've been drinking my nig, tryna help out the other user bros to choose wisely. Arguing semantics doesn't change the case.

without thigh gap, there's a lot of chafing.

contributing

There's a difference between anorexic and in shape, zero muscle definition here, drive home a little too hard and shed fold like a house of cards. This bitch needs counseling and to actually digest a sandwich.

Not really, unless someone is fat. Thigh gap is with your feet touching, but when we walk the feet are spread out a bit so the thighs don't touch then.

Now if someone is fat, then even with the feet walking distance they touch.

Not important. ESSENTIAL

>control her calorie intake
says the virgin who's clearly never shacked up or spent long periods of time eating with a woman. the ones who count their fucking calories are generally insufferable control freaks, I avoid them as a rule. and I say this as someone currently shacked up with a vegetarian.

Hahaha fucking weak Sup Forumsro, check this thigh gap out

>feminist
More like dumbass bitches in general. Feminists are the ones who blame it on us.

10/10 posterior

>shacked up

Can you not say that anymore plz?

Holy shit how is she alive

only to normal people
to others it's not because "thicc" is a nigger thing
or someone with a nigger genes thing

in the past niggers were hiding in a giant baobab trees to awoid being eaten by tigers and shit, so sexual appeal to phat ass and thicc is in their nature

>Knees apart
That's not a thigh gap.

>"lady, could you just not ?"
>"you're scarring my child"

lol k whatever.

Thigh gap = a wideset opening in pelvis
Aka, loose vagina.

If a woman has a thigh gap she's not a fat disgusting piece of shit. That's pretty important.

Stop being such a sensitive faggot.

why would you keep that little strip of pubes and why is it so long?
that's just terrible. shave it into a cute shape or shave it all off or don't shave at all and trim it, but don't do that...

this

I like it !

its not "important" but it's attractive, the same way wide hips, thin waist, and nice ass are.

Same with women. They probably won't turn down a guy who has no six pack, but it sure as fuck helps.

what the actual fuck?
that is fucking vile and fire is the only feasible option.

>people hid in trees
>thats why they love big asses

I have (slight) thigh gap, and I still get chafing when I go running if I don't wear compression shorts

You can have a thigh gap without being a rail. A slim waist, a firm ass, big huggable titties, and a gorgeous face are usually more important, but thankfully most women who are actually concerned about their appearance will aim for all of the above.

coz siyunss

retard.

How are your tits? Tight, firm slit? Spankable ass? These are valued above a thigh gap.

put your dick down lad jees

That's normal too. Running is a bit different than walking around, which I assumed was what the other user was asking about.

White knights aren't welcome here.

I'm not white.
your an embarrassment to men.
kill yourself.

That's a near perfect pussy

Oh, you're a nigger. Fuck man. I'm not sure you could dig this hole any deeper.

I'm a man. Remember, son, there are no girls on the interwebs.

>coz siyunss

>filename not thanksmrskeletal

Thank Mr skeletal

So... small tits?

the only hole I'm digging is the one I will bury your mother in after I rape her to death.

It is?

jesus christ who is this

He's right you know, you started orbiting before you even knew the gender.

The thigh gap itself is not important, but it's an indicator for wide hips + not fat. If obesity wasn't such a disease, the thigh gap wouldn't be a thing.

because hot chicks tend to have them

nice trips. and yes, more or less nonexistent tits. I've heard nice compliments about my ass, but imo it's lacking. I'm mildly thankful that my ass and legs and arms still look okay.

Because it is usually indicates that the girl isn't a hambeast.

Yeah, we crave what's rare...

When fat was rare, people praise fat women.
Now fat is everywhere, so thin is the new thing.

Sad truth : 95% of the women over 30 yo I met where fat, now I can't only dream of a

false, my wife has thigh gap, thin African girl, tightest pussy ever, ex wife was a chub, 0 gap and not tight.

Because it's a good indicator of health since the woman isn't overly fat as fuck.

bump

You fags know that healthy women generally have thick thighs right?

Men don't care about such things.

What I wouldn't give to rattle her bones

Thank Mrs skeltal

That picture makes me sad..

Nika

the tree looks like big fat ass loaded with CELLULITE

it's not

It s the entry way to heaven.

god damn.

That picture causes me to have trust issues.

is there proof that that's the same person?