How will kanye ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2007/mar/21/whymetalfansarebrainier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

While I like kanye, even his most hardcore fans can admit that his version sucked ass.

I just kinda wish he didnt do it at all cause it gave all the spergs in the youtube comments some ammo

wtf i'm a /mercuryjerky/ now

cringe

It's just annoying to me because he never claimed he was gonna be better than Freddie Mercury, it was just a little tribute that everyone could sing along to

Kanye is far more intelligent and innovative than Music Hall Leredditman will ever be

>you better listen to metal and rock

There was a guardian article about kanye being the next David bowie
You'd love some of the comments on that

I have a feeling it's 99% passive aggressive racism. Literally the only black person wrong generations like is Hendrix and he's like the least intimidating flamboyant hippie black guy ever. I had a dude who got triggered when I compared prince to Bowie because he called prince raprock

why are queen fans so insufferable? they are legit as bad as kanye fans.

kanye fans are all beautiful people just like ye himself

"fans" of anything are insufferable. the term itself attracts obsessives and undesirables

doubtful

> the only reason people dislike rap is because they're racist

He's partially right though. Subconscious racism

>Literally the only black person wrong generations like is Hendrix
what about 60s soul and 70s RnB?

> disliking music that happens to be predominantly made by black people is subconscious racism

oh wow

The biggest reason metalfags and wrong generationers dislike rap is because it's primarily black. You never see a wrong generationer talking about old black rock n rollers, and if they do it's like a humble blues negro and they go "THIS is how rappers should act!! Stay in your place!!"

>wrong generations

Hes referring to the only black guy that le wrong generation classic rock defenders mention.

No one like that even knows who Chuck Berry is

It also can't be a coincidence that the one rapper that they all do seem to like is eminem

racist dumb frogposter

>you better listen to metal and rock

Man, I don't even like Kanye a whole lot, but he obviously has some level of talent and importance in the hip hop pantheon at the very least. I have to wonder if half of the hate towards him is for his tendency to get himself involved in tabloid fodder which sullies him in the eyes of a lot of people.

you are such a retard. rap is great but most people that don't like it don't like electronic music and the idea of sampling

At least he likes Wu Tang and not Eminem

I didn't say most people. I said wrong generationers and metalfags, a small and insufferable percent of the population.

I'm not talking about baby boomers who don't like digital production.

Despite this being a position that triggers racists, I am not an sjw. I am simply stating observations I've noticed from the many music fans I've met.

Wow look guys! This guy can read people's minds!

>Classical music and metal are very similar
Why do people say things like that? Have they ever heard classical music?

reddit

spacing

not an

argument

wrong generationers may be obnoxious but at least they have the sense to call out shit music when they hear it.

>now Classical music and metal are very similar.. and along with Jazz are the three most complicated styles of music ever. metal has the one edge though. its aggressive.

Hahaha fuck

I don't think he's completely wrong. Look at this board, you have a very large group of people that point to shit like Miles Davis and Marvin Gaye and exlclaim "ugh, I wish niggers still made music like this instead of making dumb loud (c)rap music!!!".

you cant be outdone by a dead guy
fucking dumn

how does that support his point? doesn't that show that they have a preference to other black music styles? aside from your use of the word nigger of course

>>you better listen to metal and rock
theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2007/mar/21/whymetalfansarebrainier