Imagine a world without the state

It's easy if you try

imagine a world with no arguments

imagine if this meme was funny

Do you support me getting shot?

not an argument

its called somalia

imagine if op could stop sucking dicks for just ten minutes

Imagine a fantasy world where people somehow thrive without law or an order-keeping force..

imagine a fantasy world where people thrive somehow without the state taking their income and using it to import people from the 3rd world and feed and house them. How would we survive?

That's beside the point I was making.

1. A government could not do those things while still existing as an entity

2. How are those things wrong? If you have enough money to live with at the end of the day and those that have had horrible lives beyond our comprehension get a helping hand from a good samaritan government, where is the problem?

>ignore reality and instead focus on this hypothetical situation i am constructing

And what is the reality then? Be specific

you mean the country with 3 potential States fighting each?

You mean the country that had improved living conditions for its people after the state dissolved and then went back into civil war because the UN supported a central government?

Imagine a world without the state and without any black people.

This is the most important point. If we had no subhumans and instead had a cohesive homogeneous society the state would be less of an issue.

Is Donald Trump a state?

yellow matter Mag 1™
dripping from a petcock eye

NOT

yfw when stefanfags will defend this

oh boy, of all the non-arguments I've ever seen, this is the least of an argument.

That would violate the NAP though.

Keep trying to form an argument though, one day maybe you'll succeed, but I doubt it.

Oh so there would be no state but child prostitution would be banned? Please explain how that would work out. Or would we just trust that no-one would do it because it violates the non-aggresion principle?