Is there free will in heaven

>Is there free will in heaven
No, because you can't sin
>So then what was the purpose of the free will test, what everyone is a slave now?
Well, no, no, there is free will, sorry I misspoke. However, you won't sin because God will soften your heart so that you have no will to sin.
>So everyone can live in a paradise where everyone has free will, AND no one sins?
Yes
>Then why didn't God make the world like that in the first place?

This kills the theist

>Heaven is a paradise that only the righteous shall enter
So if I live my entire life righteously and gain entrance to heaven ill be able to sit on a beach all day doing drugs with no repercussions, fucking whores, gambling and whatever other vice I want.
>No those things are sins
But you said heaven was a paradise. If I lived my life I deserve a treat when it's all over.

What makes you think you can't do whatever the fuck you want in your own personal heaven ? Maybe niggers can rob as many stores as they want in nigger heaven.

Except niggers don't go to heaven.

my heaven wouldn't have niggers...

Living righteously has nothing to do with getting in to heaven. Either you confess your belief in Christ (including baptism) and go to heaven regardless of what else you do, or you go to hell for an eternity of torture regardless of what else you do.

This. Everyone gets their own heaven if they are selected by God to get a heaven. You can do whatever you want there. It's heaven.
>so some sinners can go to heaven cause god said they were righteous enough?
Exactly
>so heaven is basically up to someone's whim?
Yes
>that doesn't seem fair
What part of "god" don't you understand?

So the mother and father, brother and sister, and best friends I hang out with in my heaven aren't really the ones I spent my life with? Thanks for making everything completely fucky god.

Ur a fucking idiot

No. I bet ur a pretty shit person

OP here,

So you guys seem to think heaven is personal, so you're telling me you don't see you're family in heaven? I don't get to see my daughter? That's fucked up.

So what if I do? I'm free to torture her or kill her? So I'm free to limit another persons ability to enjoy heaven? Seems a little bit like earth...

Whew lad.

So basically an atheist could dedicate his life to help people and then go to hell, while an heavy sinner baptized christian can ask forgiveness before dying and go to heaven?

Trips has it all figured
If heaven is real (big if) what makes you think you aren't just getting the idea of your family? The perfect blend of them that you love solely in your heaven to make you happy.

Welcome to the prisoners gambit

You are wasting time, your argument is good but there is no argument with those Who dont want to know or see

Sure, I'm pretty sure you were laughing just like the guys in the pic. Nothing is more pathetic than faggots with cringeworthy reaction images to show their "emotion". Just fuck off maybe?

OP again,

Ahh I get it, so you get to put on your own heaven version of the oculus rift and your perfect situation is instanced, while your family and friends experience there own instance, and you never feel true human interaction again. Neat.

But the devil will be the one to deceive us all.

Can't hold all these whews

This. If I was going to go to my own personal heaven better to just make up people I don't know than to live with robot versions of people I did know.
>Why does god torture us so?
>You aren't the friend I knew on Earth!
>You used to be interesting and have your own opinions!
>You used to get mad, happy, and sad because of your own personality
>You used to suggest that we do the craziest things
>Remember when we broke into that girls house and shit on her bathroom floor?
>No, I suppose you don't. Why would you?
>Now we just sit around doing everything I want to do for eternity.

Unacceptable.
That is a god not worthy of worship.
An egocentric, self absorbed bureaucrat.

You'll be dead and in heaven. You truly expect "true human interaction"? Please.
What part of "they will be the perfect version of them" didn't you understand? They will know about all the crazy shit you did cause you will expect them to know it. And you'll know the way you expect them to react to something

Hell, both of your could just go to nothing land for all I care. I'm a buddster anyhow

Meant buddhist

I expect my father to be a stern man who expects me to challenge and better myself. When I do something bad I expect my father to yell at me and feel disappointed in me.
However in heaven I want to do bad things that my father wouldn't approve of maybe I even want to experience those bad things with my father like sharing a father son joint or crack pipe, yet you're telling me that he's just going to sit back and enjoy it with me? If he does partake the illusion is shattered if he doesn't partake he is impeding my realistic heaven experience.

OP again,

So what makes you ALIVE? Is it your body or your soul? The biblical teachings would suggest the soul is you and you are your soul? What does it matter if your body dies if your sole is what goes on to heaven? So you're telling me my soul can't interact with my families souls? If I can have a "true experience" of heaven, why can't my loved ones share that with me? There is only one reason to suggest that heaven is instanced without any biblical evidence for that theory, and that is that you have no real argument against my first premise. You require heaven to be instanced to allow for true free will.

Once again, even if you're correct about the instanced heaven theory, you still have to answer as to why an all powerful God could not create such a situation right here, right now.

Lads.: whew