Go in hospital

>go in hospital
>see this
>wat do

put my dick in it

Source?

What else...

wtf am i looking at

jesus christ that looks like darth vader without his suit on.

looks fake,why would they be pumping blood into the pussy,should it have a piss bag instead.

>looks fake

no shit sherlock

...Strogg power source.

take home, introduce to parents, propose marriage

Suddenly remember that I wanted steak for dinner, then move on.

that looks like some resident evil 4 shit

im in love

Looks fake

because it is

No way!

Fuck off kid. You don't think I know that? I already said it looks fake. Why did you have to follow up with some undermining bullshit assurance like, "bEcaUse iT iS"? You're probably 5'3" in real life and your mother probably drinks excessively to put up with smart ass comments you make. Not even smart, just douchy. Just easy shit comments because you have this weird sexual desire to have the last word in every conversation just so you don't have an autistic panic fit and spill chocolate milk all over your cheap ass wheelchair. That's why your dad left you little fuck. He could sense how much a burden you were going to be so he fuckin split. Dear God I'm glad I'm who I am and not a person like you.

yes but it really is fake you dick

im new to Sup Forums and by the guys rant 2 above i can see im here to stay

How to spot the new fag exhibit A.

See, this is what I'm referring too. It is fake therefor I said it looks that way. End of discussion yet here comes Indiautist Jones with his gotta have the last word whip to set the record straight for everyone that it is truly fake. You assume everyone on this site is a complete retard don't you? You probably think you're actually a genious and everyone is beneath you. That's why you have no friends. No one wants to be near you because you're always saying shit just like that and ruining everyone's good time. You'll die alone.

How to fall for obvious b8 exhibit A

>therefor

protip: if you're going to call people retards then check all your speeling

checked

Yo new fag back of the bus I need a seat.

But its fake

Ha you just fell for my b8 m8.

theres my tostinos ayyo

Axlotl tank.

Fuck dude you make me chuckle

Start looking for the Emergency Hammer in the basement because obviously im in Silent Hill.

Noice....

New copy pasta, thanks mate.

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

tar -xzvf dat_shit.*