Pixel thread

Pixel thread

Blue user from a couple days ago...just made the old but gold "Sup Forums 4evar!" fraze on the solg flag...

>theres 1 or 2 assholes probably from solg trying to erase it though help me keep it alive anons!

Get your shit together and lets reclaim our clover

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@0,0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump

Second bump....i know...

>"Sup Forums 4evar!"
Fucking kys

I tried

Why dont we just keep remaking a small simple pepeface smack dab in the middle of the sdlg flag? If its small it wouldnt be too hard to defend

>thinking its cancer because you havent been here long enough

Ill erase the whole text if you can tell me where that fraze is from(that took 2 hours to make because of the spic trying to delete it)

Also i see some kind user is helping me maintain my work! Much thanks, may kek be with you

Its the thought that counts

Thats the coarse of action ive taken with the 4chan4evar i put on it

So far ive been able to keep it alive since im using my phone and laptop with 2 separate internet sources

Still spreading the void but in toward the west

Any time friendo
If Sup Forums can't raid Sup Forums is truly dead

Mind checking on it in an hour? It'll probably be gon by then...im gonna have to sleep soon (have work at 5pm and its 7am where i live)

I only have a mobile atm so i cant promise much but ill do what I can

No problem

Also going off of what said, id love to see Sup Forums keeping my work alive as a sort of banner showing that we're never gonna leave solg alone

OP is a faggot

Watch them spics turn on bot later

REMINDER THAT THE ADMINS DISABLED THE SLDG BOTS

THEY AREN'T UNDOING ANYTHING NOW

THE TIME IS NOW

pixelcanvas.io/@0,0

GREEN TIDE NOW BOYS

So shall we act? Someone want to start alerting the other boards that are in this?

YES PLEASE DO

Lets go boys

Blue user here

Im currently helping remclaim the clover...also i dont know all the boards that are in on this

Also im currently helping this user complete what he's making
>pic related

It would be pretty funny if we just plastered a shit ton of Sup Forums mino logos like mine and this one all over their banner

Blue user again

Shit they're really destroying this guys stuff fast

We need more man power anons

Reporting in

help here

pixelcanvas.io/@71,-163

putting down green pixels on the bottom left of sdlg to resurrect clover

We honestly should start working on the clover again once we have a large amount of peopl...other wise its pretty much a waste of time

Also nice swastika you made next to me user, helped you out a tiny bit at the end