/sg/ Syria General - Anzu Edition

Links updated for May 9
syriagenerals.wordpress.com (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
>Thread theme
youtu.be/BxPsY2Zlwrk
youtu.be/Eh2Ye5It6Jg
youtu.be/X4l81cCIA2k
>Fratured Video
youtu.be/qvGMXJXYF2A
youtu.be/HhnsjW8BVXA
youtu.be/cjY1hNolsJ4

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Khan Touman (May 6)
i.imgur.com/OuWLf7Y.jpg
>North Aleppo (May 6)
i.imgur.com/p9529Md.jpg
>East Gouta (May 5)
i.imgur.com/HF84liC.jpg
>Aleppo city (May 4)
i.imgsafe.org/4d43ca1.jpg
>Deir Ezzor (May 3)
i.imgsafe.org/c16a639.png
>Iraq (May 3)
i.imgsafe.org/6548d90.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS (May 7-8)
>Rebel unit ambushed by the Syrian Army in East Ghouta
>Islamist rebels in Ghouta enter truce talks to end infighting
>Turkish Army kills 55 ISIS terrorists in northern Aleppo
>Russian Air Force pounds northern Palmyra amid the Syrian Army’s advance
>Battle for southern Aleppo is under way as the Syrian Army attack Khan Touman
>Kurdish YPG storms Islamist rebel positions in Aleppo city
>Faylaq Al-Rahman destroys Jaysh Al-Islam base in East Ghouta
>Russia sets up new military base in Palmyra
>Battle for Shaer gas field heats up as SAA launches 2nd attack
>Iran’s casualties in Syria upsurge as violence escalates
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army recapture 2 villages in southern Aleppo
>Iraqi Army kills top ISIS commander in southern Mosul
>ISIS captures important border-town in northern Aleppo
>ISIS offensive in Deir Ezzor turns disastrous

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/729744710739230720
almasdarnews.com/article/video-nusra-executes-captured-syrian-soldier/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/syrian-refugee-shot-by-border-guards-trying-to-enter-slovakia-a7020846.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y5NJCQy2TdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WeFC6viGbcU
youtube.com/watch?v=gNXGTCiwhEI
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/09/osama-bin-ladens-son-urges-syrian-jihadis-to-unite-to-free-palestine
youtu.be/IrkXKXmCt54
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-who-tried-enter-syria-11306947
sana.sy/en/?p=76849
toruchan.org/b/res/575914.html#576505
reddit.com/r/The_Assad/
english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2016/05/06/Open-letter-to-Lebanon-s-Arab-Shiite-communities.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ראשון בשביל ישראל השלמה.

So this happened on April 7th, /sg/
>Be me
>Go for a 10km run along the road near the sea
>See a pro-FSA demo (first time in Cyprus)
>Flags n shiet n everything, about 50 people
>Continue running and then see a shitload of Russian sailors and marines walking around and chatting with snacks and beer
>They're from the Varyag, from what I've heard
>Reach the 5km mark, turn back
>No more pro-beheader demo in sight
>Apparently there was a scuffle between the sailors and beheader supporters. The Russian sailors, while outnumbered, intimidated them into leaving
>Their ship sails for Syria in a couple of days
>God bless Russia :'^)

cant read Golanstealer-runes, sry.

>Lebanon undefeated since 10th century

How often does the Russian Navy visit Cyprus?

Ayia Napa has a lot of Russian

Kek 10/10
Waryag is usualy stationed at our Tartous port in Syria, look like they decided to do a friendly visit.

looks*

Nth for anzu cleanse.

like, every month or two, from what I've seen

Interesting. Is it usually just the Varyag?

bump

I dont know the full list of ships going to Syria/Cyprus.
But we always have either rocket cruiser "Moscow" or rocket cruiser "Varyag" out there.
They are changing each other.

Kill yourself bitches

Yeah, they often switch around and are either anchored near the shore or at port

Aww. What happened?

SAA took control of a 700 meter long Militant Tunnel @ vicinity of #Bala

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/729744710739230720

Nusra executes captured Syrian Soldier

almasdarnews.com/article/video-nusra-executes-captured-syrian-soldier/ | Al-Masdar News

RIP
also good evening Romanian bro

>mfw your ID almost spells Panama

Rude.

Refugee shot by border guards trying to enter Slovakia from Hungary

Slovakian border officials shot and wounded a Syrian refugee when they opened fired at a car carrying migrants from Hungary into Slovakia, authorities have said.

The unidentified 26-year-old woman is thought to be in a stable condition after undergoing surgery to remove a bullet from her back, according to a hospital in Dunajska Streda, southern Slovakia. The hospital added it had also treated two other migrants suffering from dehydration.

According to Reuters it may be the first reported incident inside Europe’s passport-free Schengen zone where migrants have been shot at.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/syrian-refugee-shot-by-border-guards-trying-to-enter-slovakia-a7020846.html

STOP POSTING ANZU

REEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=y5NJCQy2TdQ

Khan thouman fight, 1 nusra tank and 2 armored cars destroyed

Westerners have no shame. Westerners are narcisstics. The technology make them lazy, coward. Most of the westerners doesn't know how the fight. Meanwhile we preparing for the Jihad on Europe. We aren't lying. We are taking over. First bombs then taking over some turfs. then fighting with army. The Jihad began when our brothers in europe fight with kuffar army in the streets of Europe. We will take revenge of colonalism. We will take revenge of imperalism. We will take revenge off the killed muslims. And you'll be wiped out.
>inb4 nukes
Are you gonna nuke your own country? because the war will be in YOUR country. prepare.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeFC6viGbcU
Iranian allies at Khan thouman

>Muslim
>Armies
And don't give me Saladin shit, Richard kicked his ass

Evening man!

I haven't been around lately, pretty busy and the week seems to be the same (hope i'll get time to be around). How is life treating you?

first time my ID is something meaningful :)

u mad lol

Nice reverse psychology

SAA units eliminate rebel sniper by surface-to-surface missile

youtube.com/watch?v=gNXGTCiwhEI

I hope this happens so the west wakes up, and we unite. The muslims will show their true colors and will be wiped out like the pest that you are.

>A third world savage talking shit telling me my country is about to fall while his is tearing apart at the moment.

why is she built like a man

UH OH

Im doing fine, have a nice workplace with decent pay while looking for something more in my field of study

Its good to be at least a little busy, I cant tolerate sitting on my arse all day

Thanks for the news updates as always

topkek they made that rat airborne. I love that delayed action on that missile.

I one and all for global nuclear show! Bring in the popcorn!

wet dreams of mommy's soldier of jihad.

>We will take revenge of colonalism. We will take revenge of imperalism
Lol, so says man who jerk off to ottoman colonial empire.

Is he seriously this autistic?

they sure love killing snipers with S-S missiles

Is a wall of text and an anime reaction image enough to bait you guys?

Osama bin Laden's son urges Syrian jihadis to unite 'to free Palestine'

“The Islamic umma (nation) should focus on jihad in al-Sham (Syria) ... and unite the ranks of mujahideen there,” said Hamza bin Laden in an audio message posted online. “There is no longer an excuse for those who insist on division and disputes now that the whole world has mobilised against Muslims.”

“The matter of unity today is one of life and death,”

“Either you unite to live as Muslims with dignity, or you bicker and separate and so are eaten one by one,”

Bin Laden’s son said Syria is the “best battlefield” leading to “liberating al-Quds”, the Arabic name for Jerusalem. “The road to liberating Palestine is today much shorter compared to before the blessed Syrian revolution,” he said.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/09/osama-bin-ladens-son-urges-syrian-jihadis-to-unite-to-free-palestine

>hurrrrrrr let's try and take on Europe.
>Holy shit who knew white people were capable of genocide if we pissed them off?
>Halp why didn't anyone warn us?
>They're too organised and we can't stop rolling around in our own shit with each other.

*cringes*

That's great man! The weird thing is that now since I am somewhat in holiday from work, my week is just busy busy with fencing and some other stuff.
For a good evening, obligatory youtu.be/IrkXKXmCt54

Good guy Kurds, wiping out Islamist scum and providing shelter for Christian and other minorities.

>west media

Man who tried to enter Syria detained after plot to behead someone was overheard on 163 bus

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-who-tried-enter-syria-11306947

kurds are actually white and productive in turkey

Yes i have and blows my dick every day.
He is sissy and my slave

Who actually believes that the rebels have any chance of effectively combating Israel? Or that the rebels ever will go against their western puppet masters and do so?

What a meaningless statement. Anyone with a brain knows groups like Al Qaeda are western inventions to create disunity in the Muslim world to prevent Muslims from politically organizing and mobilizing against Israel.

>kurds
>white
>not communist scum

Bait.

Truce in Aleppo extended for 48 hours untill wednesady 24:00

sana.sy/en/?p=76849

toruchan.org/b/res/575914.html#576505

He is baiting you, you idiots. You will get the second pasta posted soon, I assume.

Ott*man wh*n will never ever stop shitposting unless you ignore him.

>Kurds providing shelter for Christians

>arrested by Turkish police within walking distance of the border in the town of Reyhanli
So thats an example of a al-Nusra jihadi then. IS-jihadis wouldnt cross there.

not an argument

Daily reminder that reddit.com/r/The_Assad/ exists.

I'm also looking for a mod (preferably Arab or Russian) with an intimate knowledge of happenings, etc, who would be active. Right now the mod team is two Brits and me, so we lack some legitimacy.

Stop posting toru chan link here you fucking dumb ass nigger

"open letter to Lebanon's Arab Shiite community", pretty kek worthy:
english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2016/05/06/Open-letter-to-Lebanon-s-Arab-Shiite-communities.html

>There is no escaping from our blood lines, our DNA or our history. We are a different race from the Persians.

Top Kek.

>Arabs have been used as pawns of foreign powers which have only one goal which is self interest

Al Saud, the dogs on the leach of Jews and United states are talking about being pawns of foreign powers.

>the leadership of Saudi Arabia that is consolidating its allies into a powerful military, economic and diplomatic bloc.

That can't defeat an army of 40000 men with a bunch of mid-range, home-made missiles and ak47s.

>The question is this. Where do the Lebanese stand; with Persians vying to become a regional hegemonic power or with their fellow Arabs? Are you with us or against us?

Look at how he uses "Persian" like it's the worst insult you can throw someone, kek.

I think that's what he aimed for when he said the whole world has mobilised against muslims... but his words are hollows, nothing will happen

>kurds providing shelter for Christian and other minorities.
I see our blue-pilled reddit friends have arrived

I'm going to post it every time you bait this thread.

What is the second pasta?

As far as i know lebanon hezbolah is often fighting side by side with Iranian folks under Aleppo.
I remember we were raiding it once, your board is pretty slow

>Arabs have been used as pawns of foreign powers which have only one goal which is self interest
>Al Saud

>lelddit
come on

>Anyone with a brain knows groups like Al Qaeda are western inventions to create disunity in the Muslim world

t. Muhammad Abu Shay al-Britani

Al-Qaeda was created by Pakistan using Western money, to combat communism in Afghanistan.

You fucking monkey dick sucking nigger.
Literally all the Christan refugees (that didn't leave iraq) live Kurdistan.
And they can do whatever they want without anyone stopping them.
Something that is impossible to find in any other Iraqi city.
Same thing with Assyrians, Jews and yazidis

Hopefully those Polish retards will raid your İ*ci 2.0 into the ground you subhuman.

Scroll down in the page I posted.

woh thanx!

post No.576518

well, a dead sniper is a dead sniper

I'd do it but that could get me v& by MİT, I am afraid.

The nukes on your countries will fuck your supply chains up. It's kind of hard to fight a war with no ammunition.

;)

NOT THIS MEME AGAIN

>that everything

Someone needs to put those senile, inbred fucks out of their misery

You owe me a towel and a new iced tea.

Roach please as if the Pakis aren't in the pockets of the west. You even said it yourself you insect, western funded.

Wow, I am pretty sure they got him this time.

Please dont tell me that you believe he is a real Turk and not a proxyfag

>ottogay.png
Thats just cringy

*cringes*

We really don't know if they explicitly told Pakistan to establish something like al-Qaeda. The burgers probably said something like "here greadesd ally dage dis moniez and fun cihad against the gommies ok :DDDD" and fucked off.

It wasn't created to weaken the Islamic world.

*cringes*

He is one. He is an İ*cifag who posts on T*ru regularly. He even got proxy advice after he got banned from here.

>You fucking monkey dick sucking nigger.
kek

Ill take your word for the situation in Iraq but we've seen many christians in Syria that arent too fond of living under Kurds (like Sootoro supporting NDF in fighting Kurdish police, Kurds stirring shit in Assyrian villages in january)

So championing Kurds as saviours of minorities doesnt really work there, especially when you still have Assad who is supported by the Syrian orthodox christian leaders & Druze

>inci
*cringes*

I remember when he got banned, he came here with proxies just to spit his shit. Man what a life he must have for real

Wtf is that supposed to be and how do I get myself one?

A man, and you have to be a gay roach lover

Yeah, there is often friction and the situation is pretty heated up, with the Islamic State on the front and embargos from other countries.

Yet Kurds try to peacefully negotiate with the different groups in northern Syria and SAA. The administration of Rojava (northern Syria) has elected representatives of different ethnicities, so that they don't become outsiders and have control over their areas.

It is obvious that he frequents İ*ci, which is like Turkey's Sup Forums, full of underage plebs. He shits up the Turkish chan all day.

I really doubt he is the guy you keep posting, by the way. I think he is much younger.

Well maybe not then but it certainly is now. The west has used Al Qaeda as a tool in their plan of pretending to fight radical Islam around the world but their real intentions being to cause chaos in the Muslim world