Americans actually put butter in their coffee. They put. butter. in coffee

Americans actually put butter in their coffee. They put. butter. in coffee.

you sound surprised

Stop smoking meth you limey yob

Nobody does this. This is a lie thread.

that's not an american thing it's just popular on the keto diet I prefer using coconut oil

The retards do. They eat Mc cancer delux meals as often as everyday to. It's fucking degenerate jew marketing I tell ya.

Stay mad, stay flavorless

Ya and it fucking rules, you great tit. I bet you drink milky tea and think it's "upper class" you shitskin eurofag

Who in the name of fuck still do coffee in 21st century?

I only drink it black. Nothing added. Who seriously does this? Because no one I know in the fucking fattest part of the USA does it.

ive never heard of anyone doing this in the US

Takes 24 hours to digest anyways

no, actually the french do that so that the coffee maintains its natural flavour and isn't overshadowed by milk

Not really. It's like saying all Europeans enjoy getting killed by the terrorists they welcome with open arms because of the years of inbreeding and mental retardation.

Nigger, it's no coffee without butter.

Murica also eats deep fried butter and chugs it down with butter coffee. Fuckin tramps

People do that? Why?

real americans know what its about

that's to approximate the taste of freedom

American bourbon is superior to scotch

[b]TETS[/b]

Typical fat peoples
God I hate americunts

Ahahaha newfag

Sugar in coffee, the next worst thing

Bullet proof coffee. Its not for me but people swear by it.

I've never seen anyone in America do this until now. Maybe that person is just retarded.

I used to put a lil cannabutter in my morning tea, put on some comfy international news channel in the background.

Amazing way to start the day.

It's a european thing.

Bulletproof coffee is fucking disgusting.

I did me to for a while to increase energy. It worked great but that butter coffee is fucking gross. I tried it once and went back to black coffee

Americans put butter in everything. fucking degenerates

not true - sometimes we put margarine in things

Born in merica, have lived in the South nearly my entire life and I have never experienced this
Maybe it's something Midwesterners or yanks do, we use cream or leave it black

Putting butter in coffee is older than America itself you autistic fuck. People been doing it for hundreds of years

>Southerner leaving it black
typical

That's for diets I thought

Not knowing how to use the correct "too"

Good job retard

It's called Bulletproof Coffee. It was created by a man named Dave Asprey (or at least commercialized under the Bulletproof name), with the idea being that there are quite a few Americans who call a mug of coffee breakfast. Coffee by itself has about 10 calories. 10. That's not breakfast. So Dave deicded to add some butter. instant calories. instant energy. If your body is already in ketosis and burning fat as a primary fuel. I've done it a few times, but for me it's a luxury. If you use good butter.... it's pretty divine. Or maybe I'm just too french. Yeah, that's probably it. Point is it's not something Americans just because it's extra fat. Ironically it's a health craze.

we are masters of perfect food combinations.

It's actually adopted from Scandinavian cuisine. So get fucked.

I'm a gun owning white male patriot, and this is an affront to freedom and basic human decency.

At least its not Yak Butter Tea.

Butter with coconut oil. Also put some mushroom, pine pollen, and unsweetened chocolate.

Why are your teeth so tiny?
Are you 8?
A human rodent?
The fuck....

I do the same but I make it with coconut oil instead.

no no no.
That's a cup of syrup.
Then you put in the butter.
Then you dunk your toast in it.
It's like eating pancakes, but cheaper.

do you live in a strangers addict just browsing Sup Forums eating butter? fuck man that's kinda bad ass in a very sad pathetic way

you butter believe it

Butter is milk in a sold form, it creamier

I don't. And i wouldn't.

dude that amount is retarded
its actually called BulletProof coffee but instead its with organic butter google that shit and check the profits

you're alright in my books user.

damn, learn something new on Sup Forums everyday

No we don't eurocuck

Umm.. I just use creamer and a bit of sugar

Latin americanfag here, my grandpa used to tell me he liked doing that shit as a kid.

I've never heard of putting butter in coffee until now. I think I'm going to puke. Why would anyone ruin a nice cup of coffee like that?

If there's anything other than coffee in your mug you're a fag.

Take some milk
Whisk it
Scim the cream of the top
Take the cream
Whisk it
Whisk it hard
Whisk it some more
It starts solidify and goes yellowish
You have butter.
Butter is just hard whipped milk.

If you don't get creeped out by people adding milk to coffee then butter is no different.

You are the kind of guy that that requires special coffee beans from a specific village or it's not "real" coffee and can't drink a regular standard coffee.

No we don't... I've never ever heard of or seen anyone do that. If we want to maintain natural flavor we have our coffee black, like normal people.

Only women and fags have milk in their coffee anyway.

I've heard about this just recently. I'll stick to creamer and sugar.

listen to but some do... they think it starts the body to start digesting fat

But, butter is just made from the cream part of milk. The cream being what was originally added to coffee.

WHO THE FUCK ADDS MILK SERIOUSLY I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS. I USE HALF AND HALF OR CREAMER I'VE NEVER PUT MILK IN MY FUCKING COFFEE

It's insanely rare. Less than 2% of coffee drinkers.

What do you base those statistics on?
Can we partake in the source that you are using?
Or are you just making shit up?

Anyone that puts any kind of dairy in coffee actually just needs to leave coffee forever.

>Our coffee black
>Like normal people
American coffee is fucking disgusting. The taste is so fucking weak.

And blacks aren't normal people

I don't really understand how it could be so different. Most of the coffee we get in Europe is coming from South America, surely you must get the same over there?

Europeans actually get killed by Islamic terrorists. They get. Killed. By. Terrorists.

Checked and kek'd

Pretty sure US is still ahead in terms of casualties. We only have a few retards here and there who never manage to really kill many people before they die. It's almost a non-issue as long as they remain retarded.

Yeah but trips don't lie

Look up "Keto Diet". You're basically talking about that. Stop eating sugar, stop eating carbs, and start eating moderate proteins and high fats, and you'll "train" your body to burn fat for energy, rather than store sugar in the body AS fat (burning muscle instead).

It's not just the beans they use, they just like to brew it weak.
It was hopeless to find a good cup whilst I was in Colorado during a work travel.
It was so weak, you could see the bottom of the cup.

I had to run out and buy a small french press and do my own coffee.

the fuck sorta question is that, like 90% of all people do coffee in murrica

This, some mountain dwellers in peru or something put yak butter in their tea

Cause they live in the literal himalaya's so they need energy from that shit. Unlike us westerners who barely need any energy tbh.

I live in Texas, which has more than its fair share of fat fucks, and I've never seen a single person put butter in their coffee.

I have, however, seen people put butter on pop tarts. WTF?

>to do coffee
Like any other drug, only for people with a job, I guess.

Also, as a Yuropoor, I couldn't give a shit about what Muricunts put in their coffee, freedums and all. Basically ends up mixed in the stomach.
I'd be more concerned about the actual quality of said coffee. Seriously, you have the best import coffee at your doorstep and you still drink pisswater coffee. Shame. Shame.

>I had to run out and buy a small french press and do my own coffee.

I was going to advise just that. I see what you mean, it's not only in the US unfortunately, everywhere you can buy cheap coffee (less than 1e a cup) it basically ends up being brown water.

not locking your ham

I've tried this before. It's actually pretty good.

The reason people do this is as part of a ketogenic diet.

You wouldn't think twice if you saw someone put sugar in their coffee, but you freak out about butter? Sugar makes you fat, not butter.

This common idea that fat makes you fat, while it seems to make sense, is completely wrong. You're wrong by obsessing over the butter. The sugar is what's making America fat. Putting butter in coffee as a way of ridding sugar from your diet is probably an overall positive to weight loss. You just have no idea what you're talking about.

Jokes on you I live in Frankistan, nobody's gonna steal my ham.

This. Keto diet. I use coconut oil (bio of course).
Never heard of any American using it before just "because."

>drinking coffee for quality
Nigga please. When you work 80 hours a week split between two full-time jobs you don't have time to give a fuck, you just need the caffeine. Pull your pompous head out of your European ass and take a look around. Faggot.

Same here. I use a blender. Otherwise the oil just floats on the top instead of mixing in.

Russians too.

If this is how you take it.
Might as well put clarified butter in your coffee, right?
After all it comes from milk.

Photoshop

>implying
I work as a bartender, 70 to 80h/week and I still have standards. Maybe you should take your own advice because that shit-colored water you drink sure made you angry.

can confirm bullet proof coffee, my co worker does it on a daily basis.

>human rodent topkek

No they don't.

>implying milk in tea is wrong, but hot tea in general isn't

Wew lad! Sweet iced tea or GTFO! And I don't mean sweetened like fucking Yankees do it, by putting sugar into cold tea. The sugar is supposed to be boiled with the water, so it melts and gets mixed in properly. Maybe that's why Brits drink it hot. They are basically Yankees, with less obnoxious accents, and some degree of intelligence. They may not be able to figure out how take iced tea correctly, but they are at least able to figure out basic sweetening at least. Then again they put stupid shit in chili like corn, and then leave out the chili and beef because they got delicate stomachs, and don't eat red meat. Fucking retarded faggots!

Good man. It needs to be nice and strong too.

i just puked because of this.

why would you ever put butter in the coffee

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

You act like you know shit but you dont even know that theres a huge different between sweet tea and iced tea and what you are describing is sweet tea. Southern US is swimming in the stuff

it's called "bulletproof" coffee.
though it sounds dusgusting, regardless of it's origin.

>caffeine drinkers unite in equaliteeeeeaaa@0!!

i like earl grey
lapsang souchong
regular "black" tea
coffees like flat white, cappuchino, an' a twix for dippin'.