Share something interesting about yourself and/or your life user

share something interesting about yourself and/or your life user.

I drink strong coffee and fall asleep afterwards

Wow.....if I were to be kissed and fucked by a man that beautiful, I wouldn't leave the bed all day. No homo.

Im a tranny

Pretty much the most interesting time of my life

I made 12000 in eBay box scams while in high school and got away.

I'm 18, gay and not out of the closet

I can almost bowl a perfect 200

i had to have a tooth pulled from my penis when i was like 5 or 6

Your dad was losing his teeth?

Hah, you have to take it in the ass to be fuckable. Being /fit/ feels good.

I helped deliver twins on the side of the road last night, was pretty awesome.

no my brother, Can't believe my mom was oblivious

I am City Guard Officer after two raises and promotions. If not my parents and fiancee I would have been homeless already.

gg wp I wasted my life and I have no idea how to change it

Im restoring my foreskin with stretching using the TLC Tugger

i can lick my elbow

Having boobs is fun though

i think getting drink discounts on ladies night would be awesome.

Never tried this because my bf buys me everything lol

I don't like my balls touched during oral. Every woman I have been with thought this was odd.

bullshit. post picture with timestamp

My GF can only get off when I hit and choke her.

I was at the bar and this mid-50's lady got me shit faced and wants me to be her sex toy when her husband is out of town. I'm a degenerate so I am probably going to do it.

Anyone know what old lady pussy tastes like?

like dust and spiderwebs

I make 200k a year and work stresses me out. I have a 5 month of baby and think everyday I should have been single for life and fucked bitches and drive fast cars instead .

like eating old dollar bills.

So I should bring a handbroom?

Jesus is all you need raise your kids up in him

There's no place for religion in my household.

Who is that, fuck

I went from making 25k a year to 350k a year in 3 years.

I have several tumors and cant afford surgery nor will insurance cover it.

X-Art Watch Me Cum
Starring Nessa Devil and Marc

live like you were dying user

send the kid to boarding school.

I wish all Muslims would just disappear from this World

I have the 8" scar of the ultimate weeb injury on my left arm. Did it with a katana i bought in my mall ninja days. Was packing it up to move out of an apartment years ago and it became partially unsheathed, unbeknownst to young Me. I dragged my arm across the exposed blade and had to get 18 stitches, 4 of which were on "the inside".

I'll post pics of her old cunt when I do it.

I'm betting that she has some meat hangers.

Whats it like presenting as female?

I've done some drugs without becoming addicted. Don't know what else could be interesting except for my dad being a druggie for a few years of my life

>I became one with the divine state
>Now I co-own a business
>My Wife's little sister wants my D
>have a 7"X6" dick
>Know how to attract abundance

your boipusy throbs with anticipation

As a kid I lived overseas for 6 years while my Dad worked as the main camera man on a well known TV show

I know what it looks like when a large animal is hit by an RPG. mostly because I had to help hose the bits off the jeep.

Damn bro what do you do

I beat Sub-zero in MK once.

My exSO used to do this. I believe she got the idea from those erotic books she'd read b4 we met.

I still don't understand why sucking someone's ball is erotic...

Salty cheese and 1USD bills.

I have done nothing in my life for 5 years.

Oh I've also huffed butane. Could describe what it was like if anyone's interested

Is not goint to be hard for him.

>>My Wife's little sister wants my D

I need you to elaborate on this, pls.

I've had stage IV kidney disease for about 30 years and it's slowly progressing to stage V. I'm just waiting to die. I heard dying from kidney disease isn't that bad a way to go.

see you all on the other side.

Sucking dick.

I'm an Air Traffic Controller and as much as I love my job, I hate going into work being nervous as fuck wondering if I'm going to lose my ratings or the thought of people getting hurt because I didn't think fast enough. Not that it would happen because we have a bunch of people there to help when needed but still.

> things that never happened
- by This user

As a pilot, I never feel this way. I love going to work.

I took out three personal loans, got a business loan for a Nutrishop. After one year of being opened, I paid off my loans and opened another one with cash and then did again in a third. I don't even work at them, all I do is do inventory on Saturdays and manage the books. It happened really fast and was extremely scary, but it work out. This next year I plan on moving on buying apartments or a hotel.

How did you get that job, user? Sounds interesting.

>This next year I plan on moving on buying apartments

Thank you for helping raise fucking rent for everyone else.

I'm sure it'll go away with time. I just got fully rated 6 months ago so I'm still brand new. To be fair, I don't feel as nervous as I used to when working local control, but it's still there. But I'm sure with experience and time it'll go away, or at least most of it will.

This is such an easy situation.

> start fucking the little sis
> still fucking the older sis
> get the little sis to go for triangle relationship
> get the little sis to start seducing older sis
> awkward incest relationship occurs
> get little sis to suggest that older sis gets hubby to go along with a triangle relationship
> play it off with older sis like you didn't have this planned from the get go
> boom, instant sister lovers

I'm actually in the Air Force now, but I know the FAA hires people with no experience as well. I'm not sure where you find those other than maybe their own website, but I do know that usajobs .com has a bunch of listings. Dunno if they are prior experience or not. With the privatization going through, it might be easier to get an ATC job without experience too.

Why is $ 0?

Not offered anymore.

Haters gunna hate while I just spend my money.

$0 with $150 shipping and handling.

I've housesat for my friends family when they've gone on holiday before, and stolen his sisters underwear

>Samefag

What now?

I think I've had had depression for years and it has severely effected my social life as now I can't connect to anyone and everyone always ask me what's wrong or think I'm quiet while I'm just sitting there

For me Shipping costs 1000 USD...

Nice try, fag.

I had brain surgery 2 years ago

Weak. If you're going to be a pathetic perv, you might as well go all out.

You should have jerked of into all of her panties and wiped it all out leaving the residue.

Did it fix your autism? There are a lot of faggots here that need to know if the surgery works.

the ones I didn't steal I rubbed my cock over. I tried that find a vibrator but couldn't

Because they're chinashit that you can buy for like a dollar on ali baba. They charge you "for shipping" and it covers both the shipping and their profit.

Should have bought her one and left it in her drawer with a note that says...

> Happy Early Birthday, Love Dad

drove race cars for a living, did tv, radio interviews, magazine articles, autograph signing sessions...shit was pretty cool, fucked alot of girls retired at 45...live in florida now bored with my life...ride an aprilia rsv1000r just to have a little excitement

I actually have autism

I'd be surprised if she doesn't have one, she probably takes it with her

dude for real, one bitch sucked my balls like a vacuum cleaner and it didnt feel good, it just felt like i put my nut on the end of vacuum cleaner when it has the attachment on to get into corners.

Skydiver with 200+ jumps.

Or the more likely scenario is she hides it better and you just couldn't find it.

So? Majority of people here do.

You would not believe how hard it is to skin a human foot.

I searched everywhere

I have "perfect" life with loving family, 10/10 gf, stable good job, independent at the age of 21, with great perspectives in life, knowing 3 languages fluently, smart and good looking and depressed as fuck. Thinking about suicide at least 3-5 times a month. My girlfriend knows.

I've been hacking and leaking data from a multitude of states and organisations since 2009 and still not been caught

Havnt had sex in like 2 or 3 years but I did get my dick touch on Tuesday so things are looking up.

former CS (counter strike) pro

Proabably not.

They make medication for that.

Also, it's because you're secretly a faggot and want dicks in your butthole.

Now you have.

The homeless don't count.

tits or gtfo

i can spot a cunt from internets away, now show 'em or gtfo!

seriously I checked everywhere. she had some very nice underwear

I was interrogated by secret service agents after sending a mean email to someone in an important position.

Both people who have caught me jerking off have died from incurable diseases.

I have a child in Cuba after an apprenticeship on a cargo ship. The kid is should be like 5 now and I had to change all my contact information because the bitch kept harassing me for money