I get to fuck that pussy on the regular. U mad, whitey??

I get to fuck that pussy on the regular. U mad, whitey??

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRw9X2Hxro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol no

She loves when I nut inside her, but also swallows like a champ...

she's probably cheatin on yo ass anyway nigga

hi black guy

How do people keep falling for this 0/10 bait?

Not really , she looks like a bitch.

You dipping in the Down syndrome boy

We're already planning kids....Just waiting till she's done with school.

Nah bro, that milk white perfect skin and hairless pussy. U jelly?

hahaha, look at that bitch's hate-stare.

>This is because you wouldnät buy me a PONY, daddy! DADDY! Why wonät you stop us?! He's BLACK!!

Just another lame attention-seeking racist chick.

No one fucking cares, you nig nog

I'm detecting some sexually frustrated jealous rage...hahaha
U mad because we taking your women.

>U mad, whitey??
Not really as soon as she touches black cock her stock becomes 0

No because that isn't you. Also that young money cash money billionaire shirt is fuckin gay. If that is you in the pic OP, she doesn't look happy. At all. Probably uses you to piss of daddy or to appear more down to earth and hip since "black is in this season". I doubt you ever find a meaningful relationship with anyone. A relationship where your partner actually challenges you, makes you think, and opens your mind. You'll end up on the streets where you belong with a tattered shirt and an old coffee can extended in my direction while I walk past you avoiding eye contact. Holding my woman close as she does the same. I'll be walking my white trophy wife that I earned to a nice resteraunt while you waste away on the streets dreaming about all the pussy you used to pull.

>u mad
>u jelly
>u mad
You're trying to hard

triggered white boy
U just made cuz you a lonely virgin and your own women couldn't care less about U.

Kek this

lel I legit have a black girl friend who loves to ride my white cock and calls herself my nigger whore

You have a lovely home.

Brah, that don't even compare 2 a brotha getting some fine white pussy like I got. I'm black and even I know that white bitches are hottest. Who cares if you fucked some black broad...

>black girlfriend

Fucking gross. No one likes black girls dude. Keep that talk off this wholesome website.

>broad

Definitely not a nigger. Unless you're a magical time travelling 1940s nigger.

Good for you, you look like a decent enough chap.
She's a bit chubby but nothing a good work-out schedule wont fix.

Enjoy your generic boring ass white bitch you can have'em, I'll take a hell cat nigger over some white bitch any day

>bruh
>brotha
>broad

I can't tell what decade this fucker is from

Another nigga traumtized by a white guy with a sexier gf, what else is new.

You are denying yourself a superior experience for the sake of a meme, grow up bro

Haha you can keep her ass niggerboy, he'll take all the ugly bitches for all I care

Funk so brotha!

it's some fat white fuckboy pretending to be a nigger because "le troll"

Why you tryin to change the subject? U mad cuz you can't even get a ugly white bitch lol.

have some tits

Typical hipster trash

what drog do you use ?

i hope she meen nigger slave ?

>hipster: a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.
If I was a hipster I wouldn't be fucking a black chick, since black culture is what's in right now

meh, she's kind of a plain jane. Not really my type.

hair on tits ? ape spoted

look how boring

We only get sand niggers here. At least the uk and States got some hot black pussy.

sour grapes

I'm mad because broad is like a term for women in the 40's. Niggers said brotha like around the 70's probably earlier. And brah is the most modern in that sentence. That whole sentence just kinda fucked with me kek

You basically just failed a virgin test, I bet you cringe when you see a pic of a girl with hair on her ass

KEK got me

Looks pretty boring to me and I was referring to sex. It's a fact white women are not as good in bed as black women.

Eat shit nigger

>your sland isn't current enough for me
>i'm triggered

You need to gout out of the house more kimosabe

>ofm the english predicate preposition structure was invented before 1100 ad, i'm really upset now.

He's trying very hard to pretend to be black

That's why black men want white girls. Because black girls are often a pain in the ass.

and a black women isn't as good as a spider monkey. I'm still not going to fuck a spider monkey.

I don't think you know what that means

What The Absolute fucking shit

also they're ugly and they smell weird.

at least she isn't blond so you got some taste have fun bro

Never seen a white boi so jelous haha, you just mad i got a hot white chick

No black men want white girls because they're easy, You can have zero game and fuck any white girl it's like getting pussy with training wheels

I'm good this white guy only goes for Latin American girls so you can have all the whites you want

Hipsters are also hypocrites and douchey nerds trying to be cool, they'll take whatever pussy they can get

I would guess less than 10% of Sup Forums are married.

Honestly most Arabic women I've seen are damn fine

The gross 40yo wives can have them idc

black people are the only ones that even bother to take pics like this. Because it's such a huge deal when they finally get a white girl they go nuts over it.

Kinda like how when they get money they take their picture with it, because it's so rare to them.

hair on ass seems normal lel

that's because only the fine ones ever take off their burkas.

Niggers. That alone should explain it.

it tast good try it !

Nah, you seem like an upstanding and well spoken young man. Not some niger trash.

Nah i cant stand their jewy fucking noses. they can look good from a far but their kikey ass noses disturb me deeply.

She got a white boyfriend. LOL

OOOOOO OOOOOOO AAAAHHHH AAAAAHHHH

Is OP the girl or the guy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRw9X2Hxro

>implying any woman who would be with a nigger is worth being mad over
kek

And how you prove to me you're actually black, and not a really dark indian or some sort of arab?

I don't know man I can live with a kike nose if it means that fine sand nigger ass

Muh Race

He's tryna steal the baby before its even out,

He's a Paki or a kike, they always try to start shit between people.

muh dic
watermelun bish niggu fuc chickenwings

Cute. And what dies your race have to offer?

More?

Wish I had a black dick like that to suck on

that black guy seems like a nice guy. OP is not the black guy, no way he would write this.

fuck this black, look like a asshole