My wife 19 year old nice is going to college in the town we live in...

My wife 19 year old nice is going to college in the town we live in. She is getting a job here and we'll be living with us until school starts in the fall. How can I hide a camera in her guest bedroom or guest bathroom without getting caught. Need something full proof. Also is there was a way to download the pictures or videos without having to constantly go into her room and bath room that would be awesome as I can't be constantly making excuses on why I'm going into her bedroom and bathroom.

Also General hidden camera thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B06XFWZ9VP
amazon.com/dp/B01MSZCL7S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this because you think she will cheat on you or because you've never seen her naked?

Pretty sure he meant to say niece but made a typo

Typing on phone so it auto corrected niece sory

amazon.com/dp/B06XFWZ9VP

I've personally had a lot of luck with this one, but you'd need physical access to it to retrieve the videos. I believe there's a Wi-Fi version that allows remote viewing/recording, though.

amazon.com/dp/B01MSZCL7S

WIFI has to be the dumbest choice possible.

I agree, which is why I don't use the Wi-Fi version.

It blows my mind how many people use wifi for shit like this. Dumb as rocks.

i just git good vid but accidentally had some scotch tape over cam now its blurry anyway to improve it?

Just change the name - if it's also password protected then there's no reason to suspect she'd try to access it ?

Forget about the bathroom but get her a network cam for her bedroom ... I broke the webcam of my roommate, then lend it an 'old' one i had (which was a shitty ipcam @ 30$ on ebay, with motors and nighvision)...
I set it up with manycam so that she could use it with skype or any other thing of her computer and i had remote access on it ...

It was much better to see her in her room fingering or fucking herself than just showering ...

Also, i'm a pussy so i have never and will never post it ...

bump anyway to make un blurry?

wil post vid fir help

would help if you posted so we can see how bad it is

a screenshot from vid? any basic tips

at least a screenshot, or a few secs webm

Why is $ 0?

bumperino

I want to do exactly the same as op in my roomates bedroom, but im not willing to pay over 100 €...any suggestions?

please dont
if she ever finds it she'll feel really violated and have some fucked up trust issues
and you'll get in a lot of fucking trouble
that's not worth it

Dude stop being in such a white knight pussy. Little chick is probably staying at his place rent-free until she gets into dorms. He's just getting some benefit out of the fact that she's freeloading off of them. So get over yourself band shitting on anons parade.

What's some good equipment I can buy? Or how should I hide my phone? I saw this pen camera on amazon and was wondering if that was any good?

more?

Doesn't tribute anything to the thread but just begs like a little bitch. How is it that these millennials turned out as such shitbags.

you are SICK!!!!
REPORTED

Dude I swear I won't do it. I was just talking big. Tell the FBI that you were joking or it was a prank or something. If my wife finds out she'd leave me. I can't go to jail. I couldn't handle it I have to kill myself. I swear I won't do it. Please please please.

His niece is 19 you tard. I took the bait anyway.

nobody on here has any quality OC videos? Come on guys.

Vola?

So is user who is claiming to have blurry OC beds ever going to post?

endoscope connected to your phone. just drill a small hole through the room and fish the endoscope through

So you're suggesting is he drills a hole in the wall then drills a hole in a wall from another room runs an endoscope through it and then whenever she's in there he just happens to be in the other room? What are you fucking retarded this isn't a cartoon motherfucker man I hate boardbeing shifted up with a bunch of 12 year olds given advice like they know what the fuck's going on

ive been trying to figure out how to do this to my girlfriends sister. i was thinking about leavin my phone hidden on recored but its just too risky. im thinking the best way is to fit a cam inside a tv or something and have a little hole drilled for the lens.

Is there a way for me to use my cell phone to get bathroom vids during a party?