It's time to fuck those spics Sup Forums

It's time to fuck those spics Sup Forums

pixelcanvas.io/@71,-163

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9k0xw
youtube.com/watch?v=mBSz6Fs4zRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure OP. Are you using a bot? Looks pretty good so far.

El red-dit fags will bot this shit up again but it is looking good. Hopefully the swastika is done before those spics wake up; so some time around noon.

*insert nypa faggot here*
Seems pretty good to me, i guess i'll help

bump

praise allah

everyone get in here

bump

Give up.
Only the pones are strong enough to conquer sdlg.
The voidbringers have been working to bring destruction for months and have made no progress.
To destroy sdlg you must make an alliance with the pones for an ultimate pone picture over the sdlg banner.

bump.

bump..

i made a swastika on top right corner, am making a double want if somebody wanna join

REMINDER THAT THE ADMINS DISABLED THE SLDG BOTS

THEY AREN'T UNDOING ANYTHING NOW

THE TIME IS NOW

(btw that is how the ponies beat sdlg)

spics are sleep gogogogoogogogogoog :v

REMINDER YOU HAVE MADE NO SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS

DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK FOR YOURSELF

Starting to get somewhere on the top of that L

Attack the top of that L white!

bump

All hail the Void.

They're fucking destroying every white pixel to make the barrier. Fuck them I'm so down

:vvvvvv

Awww....wetback with bots is mad they got forced to stop using them. Too bad, get over it. Back to selling pens and oranges for you and your donkey fucking mom.

can someone help at the bottom right corner of the S? it's going pretty good, but could use help

Lol, naw M8.
I'm a white guy horse fucker.

Pone ftw

Pixelcanvas.io/@263,-236

I started writing "spics" and now some people are helping, thanks good friends

np

>months

Most of them started 2 days ago. Also why are you here? Shouldn't you be watching children's cartoons and fucking stuffed animals?

When will pixel admins stop shilling this patethic site?

At this rate we wont get much done

bumb

we need more anons

The black void project has been there from the beginning of the page.

I don't watch cartoon or fuck plush.
I fuck real mares.

the fucks a >mares

won't the admins just revert the logo again?

Bump.

do they do that?

>PLEASE somefag tell what this... 'thing' here is all about. I'm clueless..

nah the SDLG fag bot did

the spics killed our leaf

writing trump @300, -192

Void is the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End

Become one with it as it consumes all

Ordo Ab Chao

That doesn't explain anything...

streamable.com/9k0xw

>thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=mBSz6Fs4zRg

stick with the swastika

Is there any way to spam this shit? Waiting 2 minutes for a single pixel is fucking autistic.

The only thing i Can do is bump, i can't do crap with my shitty Windows phone

someone used a bot and destroyed there flag shit the mods deleted what the bot did witch in turn left a giant blank space so we tried to build a clover but things all changed when the fire nation attack (the SPICKS aka SDLG)

Most bots have been banned, only faster way is using VPN and switching back and forth

ba da bump

Or a cell phone on data. Anything with another unique IP will give another pixel cooldown.

SDLG is like 60 thousand strong btw

This. We need to stick with something. The reason we can't make any progress is because there is a new post telling people to go somewhere new every time the thread updates.

The Void has no preferences. The Void is all.

South America is awake guys.. they're pushing us back

Over the next 3 hours more and more of them will log on. Their schools start letting out and the edgy taco teens rush to their meme page to assist.

It's been the cycle the past 3-4 days.

And the void is accomplishing fuck all.

fucken edgy boi you are

is there any chance Sup Forums will help us?

help a void brother on the bottom right corner of the S

Cut the S here

ill try

Well once they inevitably clean up their flsg my plan for the rest of the day is to spread the void around the northern edge of the flag.. if we make enough progress on surrounding them they might have to choose between fixing the flag or pushing us back next time they all start logging on

Some of them joined Void threads to say if we consumed the commie flag they'd assist with consuming the SDLG flag. But no one's made the first move.

The Void doesn't organize, it just expands.

But then it wont line up with the top? I mean its lopsided either way

no stick to what we are doing you fool

Maybe, but any threads to do with it apparently get instabanned, they're far too busy asking if *blank* is a meme and having others tell them what they should believe.

I'm working on bottom left corner of flag, trying to connect to the growth just east of the corner.

Praise the void, as it will purify everything that is, was, and will be.

Dude that doesn't make any sense! Fill in the black and let people who know what they are doing cut the design in.

I tried with hide.me VPN but it didn't do jackshit.

i've done all that damage on the bottom right corner of S by myself, seems to be quite unprotected, pleas join brother, the void must first strike where it can penetrate

I agree with this even though we are making progress on forming the swastika. They're filling in the point we are breaking in the s and we havent made much progress in 10 minutes

This

Does anyone know which VPNs work?

write in black retard, we are void
the entire spic territory needs to be ours

The white border they made to fend off the Void in the corner is also unprotected. I'm increasing the penetration.

All expansions of the Void honor the Void

We should focus on linework and dithering filling, they outnumber, ou outbot us, better make it so the swastica is visible
This is a better alternative ?

this void spot is spreading pretty good tho, we should invest in the bottom right corner of the S

so, hello thread, i will repair the bottom part of left wing, please, dont fucking help me, thank you

Would you void reddit fags stop being idiots and focus on the swastika?

SOLG started the void in the area so they could attack the Sup Forums leaf and pretend they didn't do nuffin'.

Im helping spread the void.. the only thing we have going for us is intimidation. Encroach upon them

I'm focusing on it but 2 whole fucking minutes for a single fucking pixel is ridiculous. Do we really have no bots or at least a proper VPN that gets the job done?

I'm going to temp join the swastika section, it seems pretty lulzy

They assisted the Void, and increased the pace of their downfall.

The Void has no preferences for swastikas, or anything. The Void grows. Join us.

Most are banned. Im using a tablet and old phone along with my PC and mobile.

Conect L and O

Draw a picture to explain what you mean

Stop. You're being a useful idiot. The void is edgy teenager stupidity. Swastikas can get them to delete whole areas of the map and it triggers the spics more than their own creation.

I may have enlisted some of /bant/ with the swastika, they find it lulzy

I fucking hate these worthless spics so much. I'll stay here all day if need be. We will absolutely fucking destroy their worthless icons and no amount of bots will ever even manage to somehow slightly compete against us.

Guys what does SDLG even mean

Are you from Canada?

looks very nice

Yes

Don't tell Justine

The Void has made significantly more progress than any swastika project. The Sup Forumsfag reich flag in the top left was even defeated by the fucking commie flag.

The Void's nihilistic mentality continually recruits Sup Forumstards and others that just want to watch things burn, or destroy their enemies.

Do not resist. You will join us when you see the futility in your actions.

Spics dont like grapes

Unfortunately,, the Swastika will draw the attention of the gay commies in the North West. They may ally with the sdlg faggots to stop our efforts.
ROLL THE Sup ForumsATTALIONS!