Now that Comey destroyed Trump, Hillary is getting ready to move in to the White House

Now that Comey destroyed Trump, Hillary is getting ready to move in to the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBSz6Fs4zRg
fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/
media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/components/video/201609/a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=a_ghC_jGL9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not from US. Resume the final result pls user

>Now that Comey destroyed Trump, Hillary is getting ready to move in to the White House.

You cannot destroy Trump. The ignorance of his supporters is the life-force he feasts on.

>being this retarded
Liberals cry trump gets eight years

I'm not american, but even I understand the system well enough to see that including Hillary in this quotation is plain stupid.

He can't be POTUS if he's in prison

yes he can. presidents can visit and tour prisons.

He's nowhere near getting impeached yet, and even if he DID get impeached, Hillary still wouldn't become the president.

Well according to Comey, Trump offered him 26million to make everything "go away".

yes she would because she came in second place.

She can in first place in the popular vote

Nigga you retarded, that's what the vice-president is for. And if something happens to Pence, new elections will be called. There is no scenario where Hillary becomes the president.

Jesus, even eskimos knows about the vice-precident. Fuck, I bet even my cat knows this.

▲▲

what happened?

>Nigga you retarded, that's what the vice-president is for. And if something happens to Pence, new elections will be called.
No asshole - we get Ryan as POTUS

>There is no scenario where Hillary becomes the president.
Yes this is true

Hillary supporters are actually this stupid.

You shall see

How do you impeach him if he's not your president

Lol....Do you Civics?

If Trump leaves, you get Pence. Period. And with Pence, you get a staunch conservative instead of a weak republican in Trump.

There will be dead people on the streets before Hillary tried (she'd fail) to.be "placed" on the White House.

IOW, the United States would be OVER before that fucking criminal could be named dictator.

can someone explain what happened ? News hasnt reaches this side of the globe yet appearently

Yeah let's just skip re election for another traitor, trust this year's was just to defame America as a whole

She would not. It would be Pence.

Basically FBI has just taken Trump in for questioning

Finally! See? This is what happens when we come together as Americans to oust a tyrant!

Thanks, Comey. You've avenged Thomas Becket in spirit!

If something happens to the vice president the presidency moves to the secretary of defense

Edgy

>Comey destroyed Trump,

Bernie could still win tho

And wed finally see her impeached too. Just like her husband almost was.

thats actually as scary as it is true...

>tfw too smart to win against Trump and his supporters

youtube.com/watch?v=mBSz6Fs4zRg

Build the wall

>And if something happens to Pence, new elections will be called
Seeing you kids talking politics is precious, but that's not how the order of succession works. There have never been special elections for the US Presidency.

Has the vice president ever kicked the bucket while serving as the president?

>You cannot destroy Trump. The ignorance of his supporters is the life-force he feasts on.

You're on the same Internet as I am, fuckhead, you tell me.

oh yeah that's right, I remember that part too, can you remind the people here when that was?
>>faggot

lmao rekt

I would but I'm lazy.

Comey was just the first punch. Mueller will be the combo shot that will bring him down.

truth bomb

they're white niggers in the highest regard, they love to ignore facts, they love not to know truth, they're purely emotional creatures.

Pence is equally guilty in the Flynn issue as Trump. If one goes down they both do. Pence maybe even more so.

Fuck you stupid post-moderno commie

fucking kek!

Hillary es una pequeña porción de mientras que los hombres de su carrera profesional como una prostituta dando vueltas en su casa en Australia jajajaja

Exactly my point.

Reeks like shareblue in here

You sure wasn't just a small loan of $1 million

>Trump supporters are ignorant
>WOW 10/10 post

>Fuck you stupid post-moderno commie
>You just proved my point

You guys are beyond saving

That's not how things work

She only got the popular vote with the 30 million illegals they shipped in to vote for her.

yeah you're right trump supporters are not ignorant. They're highly astute, educated, intelligent self aware individuals.

Now try and say that out loud without laughing.

Stay mad kid

it was actually illegal aliens that beamed down 100 trillion laser votes into california from their evil solar powered flying saucers.

Doesn't work that way OP
if Trumpikins gets deposed his God Goblin Pence gets the job. If "I will nuke the world to bring back jebus" gets the boot to Speaker of the House "Ayn Rand is my Waifu" Ryan would get the job, Trump is actually less damaging than either of the other two

I think there are more serious issues than that. America has been and still is by far the greatest source of help for terrorists. On of the examples are the still qontiuing insane amount of free high end military equipment and resources sent to the "Syrian rebels" is plain stupid.

All with tax money of the citizens. Why are they even doing that? Who gives free weapons out in such a day. And of course, needless to say, the majority of these weapons end up in the hands of terrorists. why doesn't anyone say anything about this?

TFW comey vindicates trump and exposes lynch for pressuring him to stop Clinton investigation! Lol. The liberal tears will be flowing like they did after the crook lost!

Nice generalization. Really made me think

I'd honestly be interested to see what the man can do. So far, he's been putting on a FANTASTIC show of "and now, I must shove my foot in my mouth to protect people's opinion of the president".

Mock it all you like, but thanks to the Clintons and Obama, 1 in 10 people in this nation are illegals. Thanks to liberalism anyone can be an illegal now, it could be your cousin, parents or siblings. Anyone. The nazi's in the liberal party teamed up with the gay mafia and are working to exterminate the Christians, but Trump is going to save us!

Your one of the dumbest people on Sup Forums you fucking retard

Lawyerfag here. They don't have enough to impeach Trump with the testimony. Gotta wait and see what the investigation turns up.

A point one of the senators brought up was very good and he set up the question masterfully regarding whether or not a prosecution would be sustained merely on a declaration based on something someone would "hope". They need more solid proof.

>I'm not american

Opinions discarded

...So you didn't watch Comey's testimony, did you?

>Lawyerfag

Hey did you know I'm a millionaire?

* You're * one of the dumbest ....

Also, bait.

Also, the game.

That's not how this works... that's not how any of this works.

I know you're a faggot.

he did, you didn't?

>Now that Comey destroyed Trump, Hillary is getting ready to move in to the White House.

Count the Jews. It's the swamp monsters trying to keep President Trump from draining the swamp. They're desperate.

All Jews should be removed from office. They're only there in case Israel needs them. Schiff, Feinstein, Schumer, Franken... remove them from office and put them in a supermax prison for the protection of the USA.

While I respect that you sexually identify as a lawyer in Congress who is part of the investigation and fully qualified to make the call before them, I find you to be ignorant and living in dream land.

dems also wanted him gone but now that a conservative fires him it's a big shit show?
cmon ya dummies get the story straight

what about facts, do those make you think?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/

of course not, because everything I've said is correct....

Fake Chart.

Where'd you heard that Fox news? You realize that 11.3 million is not 10% of 360 million right? Do you understand math?

So the 10% number you're using is completely fabricated. So why are you using false information? Why are you allowing false information to guide your political ideology?

Yup. I'm not surprised about Loretta Lynch, but he didn't in anyway vindicate Trump.

1 in 10 HAHAHAHAHHA

Dude, you can't be serious. It's not even close to that.

Imagine how out of touch she was to lose against Trump? She couldn't convince a bunch of ignorant retards to vote for her. Really makes me think because now I'm not sure who's the idiot
But yeah this

media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/components/video/201609/a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
pepe and his band of 60s democrats from 'THE ALTRIGHT'
SAY,,screwyayoutube.com/watch?v=a_ghC_jGL9E

she lost forya boys,sick,disturbed,unfit,hillary,she screwed berners she screwed you,she screwed the american people

Pretty poor argument. All Trump winning tells me is millions of dip-shits like being jerked off with patriotism and Wrestlemania bluster. They fucking love it. This is why the Rock should seriously run in 2020. He'd destroy Trump and he knows absolutely nothing about politics.

infowars.com (aka real news) had a post, but the liberal mafia made them take it down.
Mock it all you like, but that won't change the facts.

>Posting a picture as a fucking link
If this is not bait then you should fucking kill yourself

>infowars.com (aka real news)

Fucking, kek, my friend. You win the internet.

>millions of dip-shits like being jerked off with patriotism
And she couldn't even fake it. You don't even have to build that fucking wall.