Did this guy use coders from India and other poor countries to spam memes to win the presidency?

Did this guy use coders from India and other poor countries to spam memes to win the presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCB9nRWu8Gbz2TfSENpEmTOQ
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0i90-arfyE
youtube.com/results?search_query=the moon
youtube.com/watch?v=g8v6cZ21vlc
youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, he used the russian hacker known as Sup Forums

>spam memes

>memes t

OP, what do you meme?

you can't prove it

youtube.com/channel/UCB9nRWu8Gbz2TfSENpEmTOQ

>
>
>you can't prove it

I just did.

pic related

the owner of Sup Forums could prove it by history of users.
I know this place keeps a record of everything.

with that info the FBI could theoretically find the job description Trump used to hire them

You're thinking of Hillary, sure-kid shill.
There's financial records of her campaign donating to CTR.

Trump is a low tech, cheap bastard he would use shills from a coder site

With that info I could theoretically find the amount of cock OP sucked before making this thread

No the real problem was Hillary who failed to do a good job with the flip-flop states. Even Obama criticized her.

I sucked the full amount of cock in my lifetime after making this thread

oh my god, I had no idea how wrong I was until I read your shit post.

Russia actually

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/

>spam memes t

>Russia actually

Trump didn't even want to be president

BORIS BRING THE FUCKING PUTINBOT

This old and stale meme is gonna be with us for the long run, 2018 is gonna be a shitshow if it doesn't turn out his way, 2020 will be worse if he loses.

He doesn't need to hire anyone. Ever heard of the south? It really is a special place.

Do you think Trump will care about making money for 300+MIL citizens? What do you think his carefactor is? How will this impact not only the USA but the rest of the world considering the American dollar is wired into much of South America too? That's a great advantage but a disadvantage with Trump at the wheel.

Exceptional really, especially with it's amazing educational system, best in the US.

Implying Indians can code

They can actually, what they can't is shit in a toilet.

I thought he used the hacking group "anonymous" which once was spearheaded by the Sup Forums guy?

>no smog
fake. china is one of the most polluted places on the planet.

Sup Forums is an open toilet and cesspool of the lowest forms of 'human' "life" that said anyone can post here.

no, Sup Forums is 18+. you cant post here if you are a minor, it is impossible, it is against the rules.

Trump had to be babysat by his lawyers. Just remember that, probably had to make sure he wasn't making an ass of himself on twitter.

Maybe it's that redchannit guy?

No. Putin was the one who used coders from India and other poor countries to spam memes to win Trump the presidency.

Haven't you been paying attention to the news? Go watch the news. The news tells you the truth. The news would never lie to you.

I'm 12 and what is this?

looks like shillbot must have the day off today

The rules, retard.

There's barely anything Trump has not said.

Hard drinking yesterday. He show up at 2pm

Trump is a class A conman who's shoplifted the presidency and has had tens of thousands of people try to sue him for breaking contracts

As long as Trump is President the USA has to be on emergency manouvrs just to fair the best chance of survival with the least amount of damage possible.

Cry harder faggot, he's in there for 7 more years since the dems won't even WANT to run an opponent in 2020 to avoid fucking nasty defeat that they know they'll suffer because no one will vote for party who murdered Seth Rich

#JusticeForSeth #HisNameIsSethRich #LetsGetAHearingOnHisMurder

He's a man of four outs and any running Dem will stroll into the presidency
#AmericaWon'tTakeHimAnymore

Wrong, so dead fucking wrong just look at the infrastructure plan he's gonna bring, it's gonna be fucking beautiful to see the liberal tears when we can cut taxes for the rich and be able to support the middle/lower classes.

someone anti-war/nuclear/racist pro-Union would be nice

I don't care how he did it, all I care is that I get to wake up every morning and know that Donald J. Trump, the candidate of THE PEOPLE and not the deep state or the establishment is President of The United States of America. And I SALUTE THAT FLAG EVERY DAY KNOWING THAT HE'S WORKING HARD TO MAKE AMERICA FUCKING GREAT AGAIN!

Some racist union? Okay, I mean that means we gotta legitimize the KKK again but whatever you want man.

Trips of truth.

Yeah like Teamsters or something

rent-a-coder.com?

Fucking kill yourself, faggot ass liar, you know your side and the disease of Liberalism is doomed because of Trump, we're taking America back to it's conservative values and you can't do shit about it once people realize those values are far superior and far more beneficial.

FUCK YOU MUSLIM CUCKLORD! DONALD J. TRUMP IS YOUR PRESDIENT AND YOU WILL FUCKING ACCEPT IT! YOU LOST WE WON!

Everyone is in it for themselves and others. The only difference is how many others. Nobody on earth needs to realise benefits they already enjoy or aspire to enjoy. Your thinking is poor...

jesus were u Sup Forums around during the election? correct the record were the ones stirring up shit

meems?

That's North Korea. They're not even capable of making pollution.

THAT'S THE FACE OF BUTTHURT LIBTARDS REALIZING ITS OVER FOR THEM THAT THEY HAVE TO LET AND ACCEPT AND STAND BY THEIR PRESIDENT OH GOD IS IT BEAUTIFUL!

He won because people want AMERICA back, not become TUMBLR IRL. We're taking America back goddammit and Donald Trump will be the way to do it and you will all be sorry for doubting him when his agenda makes America THE most objectively best country in all of the civilized world.

I was in a locked down wing of a mental health ward. No access to computers or phone. I receive autismbux indefinetly and will inherit my parents apartment and hopefully some of their super but I probably won't need any of it because I'm going to make a lot of money in an industry I've been preparing for all of my life.

I can tell you're very intelligent. It's the all caps that gives it away.

Just the fact that you even think that can happen in one presidency shows how literally retarded you are....

He won because the large majority of people didn't like either candidate and the only people motivated to vote were the very poor, prejudiced, angry citizens who are still reeling from the fact a coloured president did a pretty good job. Also Obama has style and always will.

Have you seen how Trump masterfully words his speeches? Far more competent speaker than the illegal Kenyan fuck.

Damn. Hopefully Trump will catapult invalids like you over the wall.

wtf Obama literally has a working degree in English. so off target

mentally disabled people like me are highly stigmatised and misrepresented in pop-culture and common knowledge

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0i90-arfyE

Just jealous that Trump's speeches are far more eloquent and classy compared to the nigger.

>King Nigger
>Good job
>Thinking "muh prejudice" is a valid argument on Sup Forums

Good let's continue that so we can finally execute you.
Hitler was right.

work

Go ask pol. It wasn't the Macedonian Content Farmers. It was us.

Cuck

Damn Indians, we know there was Trump-India collusion.

But on a serious note, did McCain even remember where he fucking was or what he was asking about?

continue what? lies? not realising the truth? living with a head full falsehoods?
>Hitler was wrong
Love is an idea and truth of light that solidly outperforms any misconception and brings value and strength to life
The truth is here.
The way is sure.
We've been outlawing Donald's theiving moves since society began. This is but a small speed bump that will be rectified within 3 years. as will all those radicals.

what is pol?

a true love finder has not been found yet. TechNiCally EverYOne is a CuCk.

Continue to call you out for your degeneracy and send you to the oven, my dude.

>Love is an idea and truth of light that solidly outperforms any misconception and brings value and strength to life
Tell that to r9k.
To most, our only experience of love is something we will forever be denied. Love is a misconception. We will crush your idealism and destroy everything you've ever loved.

>We've been outlawing Donald's theiving moves since society began.
You and your decaying laws will crumble. This is our hour.

Only those who work to attain such lies.

>To most, our only experience of love is something we will forever be denied. Love is a misconception. We will crush your idealism and destroy everything you've ever loved.
There are infinite forms of love. Without out love the universe and it's parents would not exist. 'They' can't destroy that which is stronger and more agile then death and destruction.
>You and your decaying laws will crumble. This is our hour.
Every country has outlawed murder and stealing and hundreds of thousands of laws since for 12-15 milleniums.
>words are wind

no. everyone.

He won because the main stream left became a parody of itself

Dems lost so bad today that no one will vote them in in 2020, it'll literally be 100% of votes go to Donald Trump ensuring his 2nd term and THAT is where we get some real good shit done, like The Wall.

eventually you'll break and fuck something or your true love has always been a woman and has worked in the oldest profession

link?

There are infinite forms of love. Without out love the universe and it's parents would not exist.
There is one form of love, and the universe has no parents. It has no innate meaning.

>'They' can't destroy that which is stronger and more agile then death and destruction.
Nothing is more agile than death. One day it will claim everything and anything.

>Every country has outlawed murder and stealing and hundreds of thousands of laws since for 12-15 milleniums.
Didn't stop the Khannate.
Didn't stop Muhammad.
Didn't stop Obama.
The list goes on as long as hunanity continues to plague this heap of a planet.

The big question is still yet to be assed to show itself to humans

>There is one form of love, and the universe has no parents. It has no innate meaning.
Family Love, Friendship, cats.
make and consume
comfort and safety
life and life improvement
>Didn't stop the Khannate.
Proved Asians can be as deadly as the UK. No real point to either.
>Didn't stop Muhammad.
So. At least there is ceremony for marriage, death and eating. Everyone is different.
>Didn't stop Obama.
From what? leagalizing it?
>The list goes on as long as hunanity continues to plague this heap of a planet.
The negatives are horrendous the positives are stupendous. We exist in it's net outcomes.
>Soul

youtube.com/results?search_query=the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=g8v6cZ21vlc
youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY

>Family Love, Friendship, cats.
All the same form of love. All a cheap joke.

>make and consume
>comfort and safety
>life and life improvement
None of this is love. You're talking out of your ass.

>So. At least there is ceremony for marriage, death and eating. Everyone is different.
There was no ceremony when he murdered thousands in his sordid campaign.

>From what? leagalizing it?
From COMMITTING it. En masse.

>The negatives are horrendous the positives are stupendous. We exist in it's net outcomes.
You're about to find out the net outcome, subhuman.

>Soul
Nonexistent. You're living in a fantasy land.

No, he make it more difficult for them to enter USA to take American jobs.

The soul and your existance is tied together forever.
I'm not afraid of anything and I get shit done.
I'm not perfect, but I strive toward it the best I can.
Fear is temporary and rice is forever