It's seriously this bad with niggers?

are niggers even capable of evolution?

No Ivan, niggers are barely human, the ones that can pretend to be human are mixed.

Apparently not

someone have that webm of the black guy pick up the girl a spining like crazy?

>are niggers even capable of evolution?
No. Now you understand American's relationship to the 2nd ammendment, their hatred for the left, and their support for any goofy candidate who comes along and doesn't pretend each of these things doesn't exist just to get pats on the head from the media.

>If we evolved from apes, why are there still niggers?

yes, american blacks began to evolve during the civil rights period. the masters subdued their evolution with welfare, the drug trade, then rap music which completely destroyed them and made them who they are today.

the masters also used similar but different tactics against the whites in america, but thats for another thread.

white russian checking in, i hope trump wins so him and putin and destroy global leftist politics

Yes. They're like abbos, but much more dangerous and without the gasoline drinking problem.

what the fuck so now shit like this is cool ? and the female thinks its cool ?

AYO

Gasoline drinking?

Our homeless go into hospitals and drink the alcohol hand wash from the dispensers. I thought that was weird.

das rite, jus ned mo mony fo dem programs

Congratulations. You have made a groundbreaking scientific discovery. This one nigger tweet proves without a doubt that an entire race of people are incapable of evolving. Please collect your Nobel Peace Prize

I dont even understand what it's trying to say

Post more niggers

Buttblasted ape detected

>Nobel Peace Prize

What did Obama get one of those for again? Bombing North Africa?

>I dont even understand what it's trying to say

Nig 1337 is quite an enigma.

Do you disagree with what I said you liberal cuck? Maybe you should go to reddit where your feelings won't be hurt. All races are equal there!

affirmitive action

It's not just one tweet, it's millions and millions of niggers that are incapable of living in a civilized society. The vast majority of them prove on a daily basis they are merely half gorillas dressed in people clothes trying to mimic human language. They belong in the jungle with the other animals. The jungle is their natural habitat!

Yes. I'd say the majority of black people I've met have been reasonably intelligent and civil (aka not ghetto hood rats)

Then again, I don't live in the hood.

these subhuman niggers you're referring to shouldn't be lumped in with all black people. I actually like most black people.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Black "people" are savage apes that never evolved. If you disagree you are either a nigger or a cuck. Pick one faggot.

"They have put a gun to a rival gang member's head and are forcing him to suck their dicks", if my Congolese is correct.

Let's see - "It's showtime, buddy - we will come to your town in our cars and take you along with your friends out with guns so that you will look like a complete fuckup." is the best I can get.

t. Dark Skinned Person

I agree with this. I don't think there's anything we could ever do to get them on a human level. But during segregation for the most part they were well behaved and far less violent excluding the riots. I think it would have been possible to continue the trend after the civil rights movement, but lbj had to make then life long democrats with all the free money

this is an accurate statement

being taken from living in small tribal communities to massive cosmopolitan nations is something of a headfuck., even arabs have a hard time understanding the concept of nation let alone black Africans

They are extremely violent, usually stupid, trashy, and are NOT empathetic. They also literally hate all white people, even those that didn't even enslave them.

Not all black people are niggers. Chris Rock actually did a bit on this.

There's a proportionately large percentage of trashy black niggers in relation to the entire black race, versus trashy white people to the entire white race. I think poverty and culture plays a large role in said trashyness.

Generalized racism is really stupid btw. There are always exceptions, and in this case, there's quite a few.

Obama set back blacks by decades. I dont remember thousands of black people rioting in the US while George W was in charge

I'm sorry dude, but there is a VERY SMALL MINORITY of good blacks. So small that I can't help but lump them with the rest.

Your first post read like you were being sarcastic. You must be drunk or something, because you have no idea that I'm on your side.

meh. everyone lives in a bubble. in my bubble, there aren't a lot of retarded hood rats. I'm sorry if you haven't had the same experience.

well these people that are in charge of them don't want to bring them on a human level, they are literally trying to bring them back to the jungle.

The face of a man who has experienced ephiphany is the most brutal way

Just say you hate niggers instead of black people

Well you're right, all the racial tension is meant to distract us from the far worse things their doing

check out the look on his face

do you think he learned anything that evening ?

Perfectly captures the zeitgeist of our age. The west will have that look on its collective face right before it wakes the fuck up.

yes and if there is ever a class war the government will take the side of the underclass and use them to destroy everyone else the marxists have been doing this for years. thats what i'm worried about, thats why black lives matter and other organizations are just forming and getting followers because they're going to use them to take us out

>even those that didn't even enslave them
So all of them?

3deep5me

This makes me sad. I know I shouldn't pity libtards, but this dude looks old enough to have witnessed the original civil rights movement. He probably went in there thinking it'd be orderly resistance like Martin Luther King, instead a bunch of chimps beat him senseless.

This is why I never let my guard down around a pack of nigs

I wonder what's the deal - do they consider such speak cool or can't type any fucking better?

No niggers here so no experience :/

fun fact, many native african languages do not have words to describe concepts such as numbers higher than 5 or even future tenses

How do you go about talking to your buddies 'Hey let's go beat the shit out of that old man" Like that makes them hard asses? Imagine trying to pull that shit at a gathering of rednecks, you would probably be sent to the ER

thats anthropomorphism

Does someone have a link for this study about physiological and intelectual differences between races ? Have seen it posted a while ago but can't find it anymore.