Is the definition of cuck relative to culture?

Is the definition of cuck relative to culture?

This place sees countries like Japan and Korea in pretty good light but their standards for men are very different. Being very muscular and shit isn't very popular and is attached to the gay stereotype while being tall, skinny and stylish is seen as more desirable by the women there.

Are they just a cuck culture or is cuck relative to cultures.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11849160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who do you think would win in a war between America and Korea (assuming equal numbers)?

You know the answer. Those pussyboys are desirable in Korea because it's a more cucked culture. There's nothing "relative" about it.

this desu
korean boys are girly so they play to their strengths. truth is, you show a korean girl a skinny emo korean fag and a chubby cornfed southern boy they will pick fatty cousinfucker every time

Isn't canada an asian country?

Threads like this are why I don't think the majority of people here know what a cuckold actually is and merely say cuck to fit in.

Chinese, not Korean

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11849160
>Currently the circumcision rate for high-school boys is > 90%

For the time being yes, but the Muslims are coming in fast. Give it a few years.

You couldn't be more wrong. Fat is the LEAST desirable trait of all to a Korean.

pic: what is considered gay by Asians. Think pripri prisoner and that guy from Akame Ga Kill.

most muslims are asian

>You couldn't be more wrong. Fat is the LEAST desirable trait of all to a Korean.
then i guess i have magic mojo because i cleaned up pretty good when i went to korea

then again they could have just been sluts

If you went to Itaewon and foreigner hubs, yea

never mind then

i guess i was wrong

No they're sand niggers. There's a difference. Mexicans don't call themselves americans because they don't deserve it.

So Sandniggers don't deserve to call themselves Asian because they don't deserve it.

If you're willing to argue against me on this than you'll have to allow Brazilians to call themselves americans, which would make you cuck.

maybe you guys are sheltered and haven't met real koreans. koreans are known to be hardcore

If I could live my life again I would have studied Korean and become a Korean teacher in Seoul. Would be swimming in their comfort women.

that jpg is probably as small as your penis

Asians share the brain of the white man, they just don't share the superior physical body.

>judging men by their bodies
what are you some fagger

Is it really so hard to understand that different cultures have different visions of beauty?

And besides, america has had plenty of faggy popular trends too, like hair metal bands in the 80s, boy bands like backstreet boys, etc.

In 20 years, the symbol of masculinity in korea may have changed as well

South Korea can go to the drain, they're the degeneracy in Asia

Big talk from an irrelevant country. Come back when you're in the G20 bitch.

this desu. OP is probably to young to remember when boy bands were a thing here too. Even like 10 years ago, dressing like some trashy emo kid was considered trendy and I went to school in a higher income area.

What like the early 2000s? I remember those very well actually. Wasn't it more skater shit though?

You are irrelevant as well, your weed Prime Minister cannot even handle a fucking bushfire in his backyard

The interesting thing about hair metal bands was that their whole thing was dudes looking like faggy transvestites while simultaneously acting as alpha as possible. Now the trend is to look as superificially 'manly' as possible (often failing) while acting like a submissive cuck.

I don't have to take this from a fucking a fucking Muslim.

Early 2000s yeah. It was skater shit for a while then at some point it went full blown emo. Most of the guys in my classes were wearing eyeliner and a lot of studded belts and had straight black hair.

Most girls ended up having similar stuff but went a bit farther and had obscure emocore band sweaters on rotation or wore stuff like plaid skirts over jeans.

Shit one of my exes used to apply fake scars on her wrist with make up in order to fit in.