Is Trump literally Hitler? Or are liberals just whiny little worms?

Is Trump literally Hitler? Or are liberals just whiny little worms?

You're all worms.

Sup Forums

Do it!!! pull the trigger and prove how fucking weak you Libs all are! Do IT!!

When we die, we're all worm food.

Don't mind if I do ;)

I wish Trump was Hitler...

whiny fags

Fake photo why would a libtard practice the 2nd amendment

continuing here:

Don't compare Trump to Hitler people actually loved Hitler.

Hitler was a good man.

F

Trump is what America deserved !

>I wish Trump were Hitler...
ftfy

He's an idiot, but he ain't a Hitler.

Also hard lefters are whiny fucks

He's too stupid to be Hitler he's closer to Mussolini

>Is Trump literally Hitler?

No. of course not.

and frankly, people referring to him as "hitler", "literally hitler", "a nazi" etc, are in fact undermining the threat he does pose.

Trump isnt a fascist, in the sense of Mussolini, or Hitler, or Franco. What he is, is a modern, 21st century authoritarian, who has similarities to those authoritarians of the 20th C. He is not one of them. and the danger is, by comparing him to them, we dismiss the risks he carries, as being the hysterical panic of "liberals".

This

trumps a FACIST

my profesir seid so -.-

>Amerifags using literally.

If he was, literally, that would mean Hitler found immortality.

(You)
Using literally as a metaphor (for emphasis), would literally require "this".

Trumps too stupid to be Hitler.
He is more of a dirty grandpa than anything

Liberals are mentally ill. Trump has quite literally done nothing wrong nor is he Hitler OR the anti-christ. These brain dead media zombies need to stop watching the liberal media and actually look with their own eyes and see that Trump is actually trying to help us. (those of us in the USA). He's putting America first... FOR ONCE. I applaud the man. :)

HITLER ALWAYS GOT HIS CONE WITH TWO MANY SCOOPIES

THATS IT, YOUVE HAD YOUR LAST SCOOPIE

You'd have to be a moron to think Trump isn't smart. Hurr Durr....I am smarter than an Ivy League graduate!

Get off the media's cock, you fool

Trump supporters are just angry white trash sibling fucking gullible fools. I wish they would all develop terminal cancer.

idk what bothers me more, the fact that a mirror selfie doesn't have mirrored shirt text
or a Bern-out has a gun

Neither, he's an atrocious president so far. He's not literally Hitler, but also, liberals aren't just being whiny

oh no he didnt celebrate ramadan. He doesnt support transgender rights. blah blah blah

did the cunt do it?

colbert is such a faggot now. A shame, i used to watch him when he had his own show

But did she do it?

Good fucking point

Trump is too stupid and unpopular to be "literally Hitler".

bern victims should be sent into ovens to finish the job once and for all

Seriously. Dude turned in to the whiniest of bitches.

as many anons have said Hitler was way smarter than Trump and of course he's not "literally hitler" only fucking Hitler was literally Hitler.