discord.
businessinsider.com/red-states-are-welfare-queens-2011-8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gun living white Texan here.
White side do you think?

The side with more people, duh...
>blue

>implying it wouldn't break down into counties and cities. Rural vs urban. Exburbs vs suburbs. Rich being hunted if they're money was no longer accepted

Republicucks vs Americans.

Republicucks are too stupid. Low IQ. They will end up wasting all their resources and kill each other off.

The Union, because the New Confederacy would be retarded.

In my area, the rich have a shit ton of guns

the worst states by ideals and morals are

CA
TX
all of NE states

so I would definitely side with red and tolerate crazy TX

fuck CA and New England states

I hope the rurals enjoy being hunted down like rabid dogs by the terminators being developed in commiefornia and taxachussets

which is the side that gets to kill the most black people? I wanna be on that team.

I will sit on my Eurotard ass, drinking beer and watch how all the ameritards kill each other. Are there places, where I can place bets on this?

>Republicucks are too stupid. Low IQ. They will end up wasting all their resources and kill each other off.

the fuck are you babbling about? have you even see how republicans are acting right now? Trump isnt even liked or competent at all and they ALL follow him, you arent going to see them turning on each other, you deluded piece of shit.

>Red v blue civil war
>forget the majority of armed service members are from red

War wouldn't last long

>implying being from red means you would betray your country

In Civil War I, the South's key advantage was that the bulk of the Army were Southerners, and as you can see in the image, that hasn't changed.

The North's key advantages were it's wealth and its industrial capacity. The North is still rich, but its factories are gone.

Pic Related

We did the same thing!

>democrats calling for war
>reds are the ones betraying the country
neet

The ones with all the money and still having allies abroad.

every place that has fire and the wheel votes democratic, so we know how this will turn out.

Yeah fuck the places with the high quality of life, lets live in the dirt!

Fucking please do side with red so I can rejoice as you are disintegrated.

doesnt mean they know how to shoot...
just sayan

Those Census Bureau divisions are retarded btw. TX, OK, NM and AZ should be the Southwest, MD, DE and DC should be in the Mid-Atlantic, and the rest of the South should be split into Upper and Deep.

I will join the mighty forces and economy of the left coast.
We will surge through UT and AZ to unite with our besieged comrades in CO and NM.
A large wall will be build along the TX/OK/KS/NE/ND/SD border to keep the uneducated, ignorant, lard-asses out.
Inhabitants of UT will be resettled, Cherokee-style, to KS where they belong,
and the state's mountains and ski slopes will be joined to the loyal lefty outdoorsmen.
AZ will be turned into an Escape From NY style prison for all the conservatives.

Life will be good, we will be the world's 5th largest economy.

The side with drones

Forgetting the majority of those southerners are black, and won't fight for red ideological leaders.

That's funny considering the current president is red. It's the blue which is going against democracy now and I think California threatened to leave the country for the hundredth time.

Kek.
Dems have the brains and technology to build terminators to hunt down republicucks.

>but but muh guns
>muh confederacy

Blue my nigga

And half of that land is crops and cows

This entire thread is cringy...

>dipshit from Cali forgot the word "west"

Just gonna stay in Texas, got our own electrical grid, self-contained economy and production.

>blue which is going against democracy

>blue has 3 million vote advantage in election
>"going against democracy"

what Fox News watchers actually believe

>Implying that more than just the fervent members of either side would participate

Red states are among the poorest shit dirt states in the country.

Blue states cut off support and they're a bunch of dust bowl rusted out sad sacks.

Bring on he fucking civil war. You Trump cucks are fucked.

I bleed red. I'm ready to take on libtards! LETS DO THIS!!

What side has more guns? Cause that side.

>Dems have the brains and technology to build terminators to hunt down republicucks.

kek - libcucks are permanently stoned. Your drugs tell you how smart and educated you are, but the rest of us see the nazicrats as whiney, ignorant children.

But it wouldn't be a civil war, it would be another puppet war like Vietnam or Korea with Russians backing one side and true Americans backing the other.

Blue, I'll rather side with Shillary than a dump Trumptard supporters.

>I'm ready to take on libtards!
>I bleed red.

Yeah...we know, lol. It's all over our fuckin shoes.

I fuck with this

The south is not MOSTLY black people. Where the fuck are you getting that? Atlanta, GA and St. Louis, sure. But not the entire fucking south.

>GUNS KILL PEOPLE BAN GUNS
>LETS START A CIVIL WAR WITH GUNS

>Your drugs tell you how smart and educated you are

>America’s opioid epidemic is worsening
>the devastation is most concentrated in rural Appalachia, New England and the Midwest (see map). Many of the victims hail from white middle-class suburbs and rural towns.
>economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/03/daily-chart-3

Um...yeah. It's the liberals with the drug problem.
Check.
lol

The side with the cities and intelligence

Trips of truth

If any communist ideal country were to intervene, they would go with the rebels so then they can form the new government to their pleasure.

Bring it on, leftist scum.

Any option to opt out and form a moderate union that leaves the retarded extremist right and lefts to kill themselves?

this

discord.
----------------
gg/ctagmQE

>The south is not MOSTLY black people.

>Red States Are Welfare Queens
>Red States — the ones governed by folks who think government is too big and spending needs to be cut — are a net drain on the economy, taking in more federal spending than they pay out in federal taxes. They talk a good game, but stick Blue States with the bill.
>businessinsider.com/red-states-are-welfare-queens-2011-8

lol, looks like that's more shit you rednecks can't blame on blacks.

Calm down fat ass, you're not doing a damn thing

> Implying they haven't already tweaked the government to suit their interests

They lack guns retard. Your smarts won't save you from the bullet.

Sure kid.

Looks like republicucks are moving into position. Drones developed by blue will take care of that real quick

Niggers don't give a fuck about politics you dumbass

My own.

Kill all who would kill me. Politics really don't matter in this circumstance.

Let them all clutch at their pearls to their graves

>Drones developed by blue

Are we in a video-game now?

>be me
>23
>cali
>proud transgender non-binary demiqueer
>support african american dominance
>anti gun
>anti republican
>anti russian hackers
>not my president
>gonna start a civil war with my gay pride flag and my used shit covered HIV dildos

>Which side will you join?
The side with food and energy

Is that some fancy term for a prostate massager?

You're part of the reason your side lost, faggot. Your blue state is no better, LITERALLY, than any other state, blue or red. Watch this, then get back to me: m.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0

>their*

Too gay to be taken seriously.

Red, I assure you.

fire and the wheel is a chain of gay bars?

>muh guns

Kek that's cute.

Hey, fucking idiot, the Blue states didn't invent everything of fucking value. Your undeserved haughty hubris is why you fucks lost this election. m.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0

Republicucks ready for war.

Yeah, totally wasn't Russian hacking amirite

I'll say the states with 63% gun ownership will be better in a fight than the states with 5% gun ownership.

oh how you faggots only like one side of a coin.

Blue states are insolvent.

Civil war is exactly why the libs are trying to take away our guns. Soon as the war breaks out imma grab muh gun, get some mcdonalds, and go be a hero.

Citations, faggot. I got out and voted Trump.

> What is unregistered gun ownership?

Repubs: stupid as hell from cutting education and science budgets for 30 years
Libtards: biotech and high energy physics experimentalists

While you inbred hayseeds were practicing your sweet circa-1940s war fantasies, we developed weapons that can kill vast populations of people at large, or those in a time-delineated area, or those with specific genetic traits.

>bud uh got muh Aye Arrrr all spitshyned up doe

Good luck shooting microbes you idiots.

Here's a strategy: red states create a refugee crisis by sending all their negroes to blue states. It would be a massive drain on the blue states (who would have to welcome all those illiterate apes because that's what being blue means), and it would give them nothing useful.
Then the blue states could retaliate by sending into exile all the straight white taxpayers they despise.

We hold the nukes here in Tennessee, faggot. Again, your delusins telling you that Blue states > Red states is inaccurate, incorrect, and part of the reason you fuckers lost this election. See m.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0

>what is banking on niggers to fight in a war for you and not just rob and kill you?

>Attempted to
>Successfully did so
Pick one, faggot.

You think blue states would use biological weapons. LOL, your best weapon would be tumblr.

Delusions*

Wow, politics is genetic now? What a fucking retard. Do you also teleport with a katana too?

holy fuck this cringe.I have never once met an intimidating liberal,and this is no better.
>policing a neighbourhood with microbes or drones
nice.

EMP your electrical grid Kek. Republicucks will kill each other for their resources. Your nukes will be useless. terminators and drones will move in and hunt you republicucks down.
All of your base are belong to us

>democucks get niggers and right wingers get angry whites

sounds fair enough to me.

Liberals just can't accept reality... They want to blame everything on Russian hacking yet ALL the hacking did assuming it was even Russia was expose the corruption of the DNC. Like the fucking MORONs you are, you completely ignore the actual corruption and place the blame solely on Russia. You're like someone staying in a burning house (the DNC) just because someone set it on fire and your pride won't let you abandon a doomed building/party.

your understanding of politics is wanting

Do they practice this rhetoric at the rallies?

Fuck off boris. This is America

> Loud, angry, retarded projecting

You're either heavily deluded and living your life based entirely on cartoonishly inaccurate stereotypes of people and places you've never seen, or you're the shittiest troll ever. If a Civil War breaks out, you will do nothing while someone puts a bullet through your head. You think only Blue states are smart enough to use electronics to create a large electromagnetic pulse? You're, again, deluded. You think the MOSTLY RED STATE army members will protect you over the families they're from? Again, delusional. You're not even a threat, and I already told you, watch this video and see how a Stanford professor thinks you're a fucking idiot: m.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0

Whenever liberals scream that the Russians hacked the DNC and stole their emails and then released them, destroying Hillary's hopes, I just ask, "What was in the emails that did so much damage?" It's not a question they can answer.
Sad.

>no... nothing
So there is something