Curious as to Sup Forumss opinion on xavier renegade angel? I used to think it was "lel so randum"...

Curious as to Sup Forumss opinion on xavier renegade angel? I used to think it was "lel so randum". But after watching all the episodes i've realized how clever it is, the problem is, it is extremely fast paced and you'll miss half the jokes if you don't pay attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFfmNQbcucw
youtube.com/watch?v=O0VSkOiUPrY
youtube.com/watch?v=akAoRhIzkK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A few good bits but overall it tried to hard

agreed, however there are episodes that just feel effortless, like the one where he joins the mexican gang and tries to turn them around.

Extremely weird show. Seems like the producers got fucking baked before they wrote each script and ran with it. Nonsensical, but not bad. The writing and humor is top notch.

I found that one to be one of the best.

Vernon Chatman and John Lee are great writers. One of my favorite Adult Swim shows.

My favorite episode would probably be the one where he kidnapped those babies.

There's a dude who did a whole psycho analysis on each episode on Youtube.

The episodes are pretty fucking deep. But I don't want to have to watch a god damned seminar to understand each episode.

I think i liked it even more when I realized the guitarist from this band was one of the voice actors

youtube.com/watch?v=AFfmNQbcucw

>I never wanted to be a vato, I just wanted to be a poodle groomer.
>Really ese? I wanted to be a poodle groomer too!

you don't, you just pay really close attention for the jokes (which happen every 1.2 seconds so watch with headphones because if you laugh you'll miss the next joke)

all of season one is god tier fast paced absurdist surreal comedy, second season kind of lost the feel imo.

>The writing and humor is top notch.
this desu. i feel like any other comedy/cartoon/whatever fells short after watching xavier. correct me if im wrong

Watch xavier renegade angel, then watch family guy directly after. Tell me which one falls short

ofc it is gonna be family guy, how's that even a question?

is there a link to that? sounds interesting

his videos were taken down due to copyright. He says he'll do an analysis for the rest of the episodes and then upload them as one video along with the previous episodes.

shame, but something to look forward to

he talks about it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=O0VSkOiUPrY

youtube.com/watch?v=akAoRhIzkK4

neat

>I swear to Chekhov I'll cuck your clock off

Meme magic too real

I loved the show OP. I also really like sealab, a bit more hit or miss but some amazing episodes.

I think it is a good show. I don't agree with it 100% but it actually seems to have a consistent governing philosophy-- that people who actively proselyte only do so because of their lack of self-awareness and inability to see the actual needs of others.

I am not as cynical as the show's creators, but to dismiss this show as "SO RANDUMB" humor would be to do it a disservice. It carries subtle things across episodes and often has something funnier on a deeper level going on behind the random stuff, even if you miss it at first.

It's probably the smartest animated series every created.

>I can't, because I'm already married to justice.
>Yeah, only a blind girl would marry you
damn thats some ferocious bants

i have it on dvd and watch it when workin out in the back garage. very weird show. i can watch the fan episode on repeat.

TAKE THAT!

TASTE THE PAIN