Armed citizen webms

Armed citizen webms

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-jewellery-law-migrants-refugees-asylum-seekers-unhcr-united-nations-a7113056.html
discord.
constitution.com/unarmed-london-police-officers-ran-away-from-terrorists-on-london-bridge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He put a lot of lives in danger to save what, 200$? Terrible clip. That bitch who was standing next to him is probably deaf too

americans endanger other people just for the satisfaction of killing muh bad guy webms

do we need an excuse to kill niggers though?

bitch bitch bitch

You can't put a price on being able to legally kill another human being with a gun.

what do you mean? he did everything wrong in that situation. he literally used his two coworkers as human shields. dudes a moron and shouldn't be allowed to carry.

true if i had nothing in my pockets and someone tried to mug me id still shoot

oh and then at the end he takes a shot while a bystander is in his LoS. absolute dumbass.

>if i had nothing in my pockets
>id still shoot
well what would you shoot with then?

wow i dont know maybe the gun thats on my hip and not in my pockets because im not a fucking nigger?

winrar omg big lulz

great save lulz ruined totally

stfu

I love it when eurofags always comment on US while they're basically getting cucked out of existence by muslims. Didn't I hear about your police running from your most recent terrorist attack? Talk about a nation of cunts. lol

I love it too, what are the total death from terrorist attacks in the US vs EU again?

Europe is way ahead, but that's b/c the muslims know that the european populace is largely made up of pussies and that they're easy targets

thats a joke right? US is ahead by about 2500 at least

They slaughter your defenseless asses like sheep

Denmark is in EU but we fuck mudslimes up bigtime
Just 1 of many great laws in DK independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-jewellery-law-migrants-refugees-asylum-seekers-unhcr-united-nations-a7113056.html

Im american you fucktard
did you forget 9/11?

the US is kind of a large country. Per capita. do you even math?

>nigger detected

Shit guys I thought you said never forget

wrong thread shithead

I know, meant to start a new thread. Wrong tab open.

I mean, I don't understand why you would bubble that pic, good by itself imo.
Otherwise you did a good enough job.

just turned into ylyl

Off duty Kike policeman goes punisher mode on 2 Sandniggers stabbing people. Also notice the fucking madman with the chair.

Take notes Eurocucks

discord.
-------------
gg/ctagmQE

>Didn't I hear about your police running from your most recent terrorist attack?

No. They told civilians to get the fuck out of there, but the terrosists were all shot, as in shot with guns by professional ARUs, within 8 minutes of the first 999 call

Eurocucks, please follow the example of Kike police forces during your next weekly Truck of Peace.

/thread

>people dead injured to save a couple of bucks that insurance would cover

MURICAN WAY BROS

whatever gets you to sleep at night, slappy.

constitution.com/unarmed-london-police-officers-ran-away-from-terrorists-on-london-bridge/

saved

What are the total gun deaths in the US vs EU?

Only negroid degenerates carry a weapon in their pockets. You carry a firearm on your hip you fetal alcohol syndrome enhanced nigger

you dont get deaf from one instance of close range shooting

t. guy who has been in the military and shot without earplugs

LMAO

You are forgetting about EU strict gun laws yet they still have shit like this

Sweet Jesus, I hope the stabbed officer is okay.

this is woefully off topic. We have a lot of niggers here. You have to have a gun. Good luck with the invasion though. I'm sure it's just part and parcel of living in such a diverse society. lol

Retarded faggot.

Can confirm. Live in South Africa. I had a home defence situation in the small foyer of my house. And used a snubnose 357. It dampens your hearing for a short while but it doesn't make you deaf. You evidently know nothing about guns so don't comment in a thread about the use of guns.

>Tfw black people are just shot over here

He dindu nuffin! He a gooboy! He was turnin' his life roun! Dat cracka ass cracka shop keep raysis!! HE RAYSIS!!!

you're fucking kidding, right?

Those sounded like PCSOs, not fully trained Police officers. They are ORDERED to leave situations like these because they simply aren't equipped to deal with that kind of incident.

And posting a link from Constitution.com? You're a fucking moron mate

Why don't white people just remove darkie in South Africa?

That fucking moron almost got two employees killed. He was literally using them as human shields to prevent the lose of a few bucks.

This was murder, not self defense. All he had to do was turn over the money and no life would have been lost. The state would have caught him 2 months later and he would have been properly punished and potentially reformed.

This is why citizens shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.

Kek whether she shop keep is raysis or not bullets don't care who they fuck up. Stupid niggers

I know a lot of this thread is trolling, but it amazes me how much Europoors have no sense of self responsibility. They expect the government to do nearly everything. They are like perpetual children. It honestly makes me sad that the birthplace of humanity, that ruled the world for much of recorded human history has sunk to such a pathetic husk of its former self. It's so ingrained in them to be taken care of they can't mentally grasp the concept of basic self protection, or first aid, or building something for yourself.

God damn your good. Teach me user.

I want to be a expert fisherman, just like you.

Murica

where the logical response to someone trying to take 200$ out of the till is to endanger the lives of everyone in the room.

> aren't equipped to deal with the situation

What you mean like the rest of the cuckland police force? Make an officer go up against armed thugs with no gun. Fucking genius

>This was murder, not self defense.

link to court case?

AN expert

>You are forgetting about EU strict gun laws yet they still have shit like this
There's a trade-off then.

Tens of thousands of gun deaths a year or a couple hundred killed killed in terrorist incidents a year

أوروبا

Where the logical response to mud people raping and blowing up your daughter after the daily of truck of peace makes it's rounds, is to bin that knife and let your mostly unarmed police officers deal with it.

(OP)

Where it is okay to make that situation by stealing 200 in a till instead of getting a fucking job.

ordered to leave situations like that? SOunds real useful. And don't call me mate, you tea sipping, muslim cuck bag. Sounds like someone forgot how the US saved their asses so many years ago. I don't think we'll be there for you this time though, M8. lol. Nigger, your grandkid wioll be browner than my shit and smell worse too.

Because the kaffirs took over son. It's sad because before if one broke into your house you had all rights to put so much lead in them they would contaminate the ground they are buried in. But then the kaffir decided that their black brothers should have free reign over whitey and his fair women in the sanctuary of their own homes and made it next to impossible to legally defend themselves with a weapon.

White people are less than 10% the population of SA

Lord, what's the story on this?

Yeah instead of being shot they get stabbed. But don't worry once you get more niggers that crime rate is going up up up.

Because on top of terrorism you now have niggers. We only have niggers.

Merica 1
أوروبا 0

It's an unfortunate fact. The only reason SA isn't in the dirt yet is because the white man did such a good job of running it before the nigger took over.

He was hungry an hour later... TWOFARGONBIKEEEEE

They used to be over half. And that's why I'm pro planned Parenthood.

I think we as white people need to learn to respect blacks more. They may be inferior mentally but he did not need to die. Honestly Americans are blood thirsty mongrels.

let me guess, no mother should have to worry that her son will get killed robbing a gas station right?

ain't about the money. The thugs are willing to kill you for $200 and most likely do it again to someone else if they got away. I will kill someone trying to steal even a dollar from me

Кoммyнизм, кoммyнизм и coциaлизм вcю Eвpoпy зaгyбили. Лeвыe пpeвpaтили нaceлeниe в пocoбникoв, a тaк жe зaвeзли чypoк мocyльмaнcких, и вcяких нeгpoв.

>blood thirsty mongrels
and blacks arent?

>hmm i seem to be surrounded by armed police
>i will take this opportunity to stab one of them
>ivemadeahugemistake.gif

Cop takes knife from mass stabber and goes punisher mode on him. Think it happened in Taiwan or the Phillipines or some shit.

I think they need to be sterilized for their own good, if not outright killed.

>china
>corrupt cop
>thug threatens to bring out the dirt he has on him
>cop knifes him

Wow this is stupid even for Sup Forums standards
Good bait made me reply

the fact that the guy stood up and the office didn't react shows he deserves to be stabbed. Shit tier policing.

Why the fuck does he shoot them while they are already down...

brutal whats the fucking story on this? fake cop or wut

Have you never seen clips where someone just pulls a gun shoots the clerk then takes everything. Who the fuck wants to take that risk?

Dirtbag didn't have a chance to endanger anyone else with his armed robbery. And it sends a clear message to the rest of the dirtbag community not to get stupid.

Or, every one in town hears about that dumbass who got shot and killed in the shop, then potential robbers avoid the shop because they don't want to die. The state also did not need to spend a bunch of resources on prosecuting the man since he died.

This is a better method for preventing crime, and crime prevention is the only way to completely stop crimes from happening.

>murder
What exactly was unjust about the killing of that robber? The robber was brandishing a gun intending to kill someone if his demands were not met. How is this not self defense? How does the shop keeper know that the robber wouldn't kill someone anyway after getting the money?

The chair man ....that was hilarious !!!!

You realize these people steal and kill for $200, a portion of these types of robberies end in executions. If you wait, you could die. Read some american and south african police reports sometime, you'll see why we shoot to kill.

But kikes will use any excuse to kill goyim.

He was probably really pissed off.

Also strict gun law only means you cant get a gun if you are dangerous/not trained.
Doesnt mean you will never have one

implying he's not going to kill them after he robs them

Fuck that. Race doesn't matter. If you pull a gun on someone, your ass is on borrowed time.

They don't see it the way we do, they weren't raised that way. Why should I force a police officer to kill someone who is attacking me when I can legally do it myself?

It's not like LEOs are immune to PTSD and other factors that go into taking someone's life. Take some fucking responsibility for your own fate. You're perfectly capable of killing a nigger yourself. Why leave it to someone else?

i created this thread to watch stupid niggers get blasted not listen to yall argue about US vs EU

Blacks suffer from structural racism, at the end of the day its survival. For whites its sport.

go live in downtown Trenton, NJ for a month or two, then come talk to me about respecting blacks.

whites don't need to survive? interesting theory.

Lol yea because the usa is the greatest country who saved everyone asses ""back then""

The past means nothing, we dont owe you anything and stop being proud in something you had nothing to do with

why would anyone want to live in that disgusting state to begin with?

oh yes all those times i was jumped and called cracker while walking down the street was for the survival of the nigger race

There is only one race, the human race.

Blacks suffer from black on black crimes. It was blacks that sold black slaves in the first place and it's black criminals that prey mostly on other blacks that keeps their entire community from being taken seriously.

White people bend over backwards for them, to integrate them, and still they act like monkeys.