Girls you know that got raped, this one got throat raped by a coworker

Girls you know that got raped, this one got throat raped by a coworker.

this is fucked up

That one got ass pussy and throat raped by a guy during an airsoft weekend.

OP is a rapist

Fuck me what a cringeworthy thread.

Op's autism levels are critically high

I can see why. She's hot af.

Had a childhood friend who got diddled by her dad when she was 12 - 13.
And my ex girlfriend got diddled by her dad when she was like 5 - 8 years old.

Other than that, don't think I know any.

Yup

twitch.tv emilyangel

Moar!

so what about her ?

yup, too bad the guy got caught before doing anything more than throat rape her

She got throat raped at a party

Raped by her best friend while passed out at his house.

hmm more ?

proof
and no, her word is not proof

nice !

>too bad the guy got caught before doing anything more

>throat raped

When I rape a girl, I don't stick my cock between her fucking teeth.

Nice vagina. How do you know she got raped?

I was there

What happened?

Is that real? Did you actually fuck your own sister? Do you plan on doing it again?

Agreed.
Whenever i rape a girl i always make sure to stick it only in her pussy.
I also like to mske sure that my surprise sex partner is significantly physically weaker than me so its easier to hold her down.
Honestly i just oove the feeling of how wet they get when i force myself on them.
And their orgasms are waaaay more intense.
Because secretly women get off on being forced to fuck.
They like the feeling of being used by someone more powerful than they are for selfish pleasure.

>when I rape a girl
interesting...

>Is that real? Did you actually fuck your own sister? Do you plan on doing it again?
Yes to all of that

That true for very few women.
Most women actually are very traumatised when raped hence why the biggest injury from rape is tearing because they don't get wet.

When do you plan to? Are you gonna take more pics or even video as proof? And how do we know it's actually your sister?

No, they just pull that card for attention. All girls are sluts. They dont care if you rape them, because its a dick they didnt have to work for. Read a book you fucking mongoloid.

Calling me a mongoloid when you're a faggot rapist who can't get girls to fuck you.

exdee edgy man

What a little betaboy fanatazing about rape.

90% of women are whores, they like the idea of a big strong handsome man ravaging them with light resistance. You are not their fanatasy, you are a disgusting little man.

Mad cause you cant get pussy gaybois? Go crawl back into your safe spaces.

>When do you plan to?
She wants to visit sometime in August

>Are you gonna take more pics or even video as proof?
Yes. You guys need to see her futile attempts to fight my cock penetrating her, and eventually giving in to the sensation of getting fucked.
Watching her go from "no... no stop... no..." to greedily swallowing my cock was wonderful.

>And how do we know it's actually your sister?
Doesn't matter.

Unpopular opinion: Being raped isn't as bad as people claim. I survived fine.

This bitch got throat raped by her friend

during photosesion

People react differently for sure. Im saying the ones who don't like it have their lives ruined.

No u

I killed someone in self defence that tried to rape me. Sure I fanatasise about my boyfriend being rough with me, but some weirdo who can't get pussy just weirds me out.

Women get pleasure from being vaginally raped.

No. No they don't. Not by you anyways.

Well maybe if you'd quit killing them they could get the pussy.

Yes. Yes they do. Not by you anyways.

literally kill yourself

If women loved rape so much there wouldn't be any fuzz about it now would there?

I know you are but am I

I wonder if that's because they expected to, so it happened. Or they were beaten/hurt.

For me it was ongoing for a while so it became kinda 'normal'.

It can happen.

Literally go back to your safe space you triggered little snowflake bitch. Its funny, because if you rape a girl good enough, you dont have to kill them. They usually do it themselves.

Its called ATTENTION. Look at they way they dress. You mean they arent asking for it?

EDGI EXXDEEE

Youre literally cancer

Now, thats a whole different subject. Women should dress modestly to avoid creeps. I would never let a theoretical SO wear skimpy clothing.

Coming from the edgiest man on the planet!!

They dress like that because they want a guy to fuck them. Whats the difference if ones a surprise fuck. They just pull the rape card for even more attention. Women are attention whores.

Thanks babybuns

Yes they want a hot guy to fuck them. Not some weak manlet weirdo.

I'm not telling you to kill yourself for my comfort. I'm informing you that you are a worthless person who has no reason to stay alive and thus should dispatch themselves quickly

literally kill yourself, rapist. hang yourself with a rope.

Underated post.

jesus christ lol

Thats from some other thread on here now faggot..the autism is too high here..I guys are cringy fags

So if someone is alpha as fuck, its okay for them to rape women? Kek.

*you

No. Because usually if they're hot as fuck they're willing to fuck. They DON'T want to fuck you.

Its called frat party

Rapists create hypersexual girls that eventually fuck betas like you.

You have pics with your cock inside her

Rapists create whores.

But then i will be robbed of the greatest pleasure. Being able to see the tears roll down their face as they beg me to stop. The silence is the best part, once they realize that begging isnt going to work, and they accept that their innocence is being taken away. I wonder how many of them were virgins.

raped by 3 of her mother's friends

Ouch that edge is so sharp!!

Summer

I didnt realize that it was summer already

lol what a retard

Apparently it was when she was a child. When i fucked her she asked me to choke her

This is how you weed out new/summerfags. Spot all the butthurt snowflakes when the subject of rape comes up.

Triggered? Sorry i didnt put up a trigger warning for you.

In High School, a friend told me how a few of the popular senior kids gang-banged (pressured) a slow junior girl. Bet that happens a lot. This was before Internet. I wonder if they ever worry about people finding out?

She was a nice girl, recently reached out to me on classmates.

Feels bad, man.

This

this is what she wore when we fucked.

Faggots taking obvious bait.

>throat raped
>didn't bite the rapist's dick off
She deserves it.

Newfags dont understand

I don't agree with the person you are replying to, but you might be retarded.

Cause she wanted it

>Whenever i rape a girl
I love this site

Gang raped by niggers in middleschool still fucked every black guy in highschool.

> if you rape a girl good enough, you dont have to kill them. They usually do it themselves
My fucking sides

No, was too busy enjoying her body. Next time.

happened same day as the picture actually, after prom

I think it's down to the people involved and the situation. I rarely think about what happened to me, but I can see how for others it'd be mortifying.

You really expect me to believe she wore this to prom. You're autistic aren't you?