Has Sup Forums ever had near death experiences? That shit is interesting

Has Sup Forums ever had near death experiences? That shit is interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/AvltaJiuJF23Wy5p5VrNaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Got hit by an IED in Afghan
>lost left leg and half of right
>lost two friends too
>died twice in Chinook on way to Bastion
>died at the hospital at Bastion again
>Something bad there
>Can't remember what
>Just feeling of dread whenever I think of it
>getting creeping sensation up the back of my neck typing now
>Have dreams where my dead pals are calling me away to them
>they look angrily at me
>wake up soaking in sweat screaming two or three times a week
>Sometimes during the day I think I hear them whispering to me
>A couple of months ago I had a massive double-take
>I thought I saw my sarge beckoning me
>Could have sworn I saw it
>I jumped off my chair and whelped like a dog
>second take, nothing there
>fml

Take some shrooms. You'll be alright.

God bless. You'll see them eventually in Valhalla.

Almost drowned when I was like 7.

>walk off dock
>sink
>scream and thrash
>lose energy
>sunlight becomes dimmer and dimmer
>become very calm
Like super fucking calm, almost relaxing
>get pulled up
>start screaming and crying again

It's pretty burned into my memory, I'm always doing stupid shit that will likely get me killed. I feel like I don't fear death

>>>x

Anyone that actually died, had an experience, then returned to their bodies?

I've nearly drowned several times when I was a kid. My parents had a pool at our first house I remember living at. I was too young to swim but had this old sandbox we would fill with water. It was shaped like a turtle. I would splash around in there while everyone else swam in the pool. Needless to say a few times I would wander too close to the big pool and end up falling in head first. I always remembered a very calm feeling before I was pulled out. No struggle no panic just calm cool water.

I tried to hang myself once

That just doesn't exist. If anyone tells you any story like that, they're lying.

Lets fuck this up X'D

chat.whatsapp.com/AvltaJiuJF23Wy5p5VrNaA

I mean I almost died from ketoacidosis 3 times

My grandma's heart stopped in the hospital and she was dead for a few until they brought her back.

She said she had a dream where her and a group of random people were in a "place that just seemed logical" listening to this person tell them they can either go back or stay with them.
She said she wanted to go back cause there were things she hasn't done yet.

Then she woke up.

Well there was this time I thought I died.
Be me, newfag to drugs
Buy an edible from a dispensary
Had heard warnings about them being powerful so I started with a small nibble.
Hits in about an hour, but wasent as great as I expected
Munchiesget.jpeg
Eat the rest of the cookie without thinking about it
An hour later I'm laying in my bed convinced I was the first nigger to OD on weed
I saw visions of my family, of my life, my pets (even the dead ones)
Stayed in that semi comatose state for 15 hours by my estimates
Ended up skipping work that day

I have lived in New Orleans my whole life. After Katrina hit I was about 4 or 5 and on our way home from staying with family in Ohio I caught mastoiditis. By the time my family got home my head had begun to swell and the infection was spreading. In the aftermath of Katrina the convention center had been converted into a sprawling national guard hospital. My parents took me there and the doctors didn't know how to treat it so they gave me penicillin to fight the infection. Only problem was that I'm allergic to penicillin so I broke out in hives and the swelling got worse. I don't remember too much after that because I was passing out every hour or two because of the pain. After about a week of no treatment a real hospital opened up and I got treatment there. My parents told me the doctors were amazed I was still alive and that the infection hadn't given me brain damage. I still can't remember much because they gave me lots of morphine and I spent most of my time asleep. I do remember being on a constant IV drip and trying to go play on a jungle gym but I was unable to because I had to wheel the IV around with me. Spent about 2 or 3 months in the hospital. That's probably the first near death experience I ever had.

Fell off a roof, about 2.5 stories down and landed on pretty much the only soft patch of dirt/grass in that whole half of the yard. That patch was big enough for me to land inside it in the fetal position, no bigger. Was surrounded by brick patio, old ass iron fence, rickety wooden stairs and railing that would have splintered for sure, and I think some mean looking thorny shrub bushes that could easily have speared me.

I escaped with a minor clavicle fracture. Probably closest thing to a personal miracle I've ever experienced. Could have died or been paralyzed

I've been to many past life regression qualified therapists to find out who I was in my past life.
I was a female maid and now I'm a male and I feel gender dysphoria since I was little and I want to transition so baldy but I cannot...
Sorry if that's not an NDE, but on the same note I think

your brain releases DMT when you're about to die, and brain death sets in a few minutes after cardiac arrest so your heart can stop and you can technically be dead and still feel the DMT before you are revived.

When I was about 15 I had a bad case of bacterial meningitis.(infection of the brain and spinal fluid.) I was hospitalized for two weeks. At one point the doctors pulled my parents aside and told them that they had done all they could, and to prepare for the worst.
My mother, being the most honest person to walk the face of the earth, didn't lie to me or sugar coat it when I asked what they said.
Was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Every tiny sound and light was like a sledgehammer to the skull. Like a literal explosion of white fury behind my eye sockets at the slightest bit of external stimuli. Hell after 4-5 days I wanted to die just for it to be over. But then the fever based hullcinations took hold. I had conversations with ghostly family members who had passed before me. (When I tell this story people always are like "hurr durr you were communing with the dead". But I don't believe that nonsense. Besides I had a fever of like 104.
But yeah, I managed to pull through somehow. 0/10 would not recommend meningitis.

I haven't had a near death experience, but I almost caused one for my 2-year old little brother. We were in a pool. It was like 4 meters deep, but there were ledges on the sides to stand on.
So, I had him in my hands, I was standing on the ledge. It was very thin, and my foot slipped. It came out of nowhere and I kind of panicked. I started sinking with him to the point where we were nearly submerged, and my brains finally started working again and we made it back to the ledge and I put my lil bro back on the land. I had a hard time getting sleep that night knowing my bro could have died if I did something wrong.

That...is that a job people do? Like for money?

A good friend of mine died of exactly that about 4 hours after being admitted to the hospital. He was 18 and seemingly perfectly healthy

maybe not near death kek but it was an interesting experience...
>about 3 years ago started dealing weed
>realize no 'customers' but need money asap
>get numbers of friends
>text all numbers, only get one text back
>some older dude, I was 18 at the time and he was like 30?
>its about 4:00am I go to bed
>as I'm preparing to lay down I get a text
>"can I get a bag of you kid?"
>I tell him he must be mad, at 4:00am like? but he insisted that I go and that he won't be able to buy of me at any other time
>need money so say fuck it and go
>he meets me at a gas station
>he's shit faced, driving a car
>tells me he'll give me a lift to his place
>"ok"
>not shitting myself somehow but pretty scary so far
>go to his place
>I pull out the bag
>we roll a joint
>he refuses to let me go for like an hour
>I notice a hatchet on his fridge
>being the idiot me, I ask whats up with that?
>he tells me its in need of an emergency
>then proceeds to pulling out the hatchet and demonstrating on me, what he'd do to someone that would break into his house
>scared as fuck but keep my cool
>then he takes out a combat knife from the shelf
>nope
>he tells me he needs to go to bed before his wife wakes up
>ok
>get out and realize I have no clue where I am
>still got weed on me
>walk home for an hour
>alone on the road, 2 cop cars drive past
>shit
>they don't stop somehow kek
>keep going
>get home
>go to bed
>what a weird night
I think it could've gone much worse haha I think I owe it to my kind nature, I always get myself in dodgy situations but end up on a positive note kek made cash that day so can't complain
>it was my last time selling weed

I had meningitis too. I felt like i was in the hospital for months.

>Be me, 7, in arts class
>Play around with a needle
>Act funny, put it in my mouth
>Bastard classmate scares me
>Swallow neddle
>Try to cough it out
>Blood
>Stand up, teacher drags me to the nurse
>Keep couching up blood
>Start to loose my breath
>Feel shit and piss in pants
>Pass out
I kinda saw the light, but then again it may have been just me coming back to life in the ER

stopped breathing after a car accident with skull fracture, 3 vertebrae fractures, and broken arm + leg. had to be flown in a helicopter to a trauma center

>saw no light, nothing
>woke up in the hospital a day or 2 later

OD'd on heroin

>no light
>woke up the next day in a hospital

I'm afraid there may be nothing after death, gents

doesn't exist? how so?

Not near death but was freaky
>Dream
>I was getting ready to shower
>undressing
>Corner of my eye I see black mist
>wut
>Stare at it as it floats over to me
>Freaking out
>Begins to shape shift into girl
>Has knife
>Girl has no face, eyes are pits of pure black, white dress
>it stabs me in the heart
>feel cold pain
>Stare it in the eyes
>Starts whispering something to me
>Don't understand
>I fall out of the world
>Only light is coming from hole and she I standing above it still whispering
>Wake up

Only light is coming from hole and she is standing above it still whispering*

Reminder that NDEs are just brain malfunctions.

Apsolutly,me,shit is banananas

That's called PTSD, dude....I mean no disrespect but like, duh....go get help

I've flat lined twice in ERs. Don't remember a thing. I was "dead" for a total of about 5 minutes.

>putting a needle in your mouth
How fucking retarded can you be? Seriously. You were clearly supposed to be naturally-selected out of the gene pool because of you're stupidity, but our advances in medicine saved you.

You didn't die, though......

fucking this

>You were clearly supposed to be naturally-selected out of the gene pool because of you're stupidity
>because of you're stupidity
>you're stupidity
>you're

>b8ed hard