Im an automotive mechanic in training tell me shit that is happening to your cars and i will tell you if its somthing...

im an automotive mechanic in training tell me shit that is happening to your cars and i will tell you if its somthing that can be easily fixed or you need a mechanic for pic not related

Any idea how much body work would cost? I got a fat dent in my truck. Front right bumper on a Nissan frontier

If so, whats the first thing you'll look if my a/c is not working but I hear it working

you probably have a refrigirant leak its a chemicial that is extremely cold that gets your ac cool you might have a loose hose clamp or a hole in the hoses be very careful with refrigiant though it would freeze your hands instantly so i would see a mechanic for him to test it

pics?

When i turn the steering wheel to the left, the car turns right. when i turn the wheel to the right the car turns left.

2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8L

Every time I start it, it squeals like a motherfucker until i rev it up enough that its good. When i turn A/C on it does the same. must be a bearing or belt with the alternator but not sure which

that is a very bad issue that i cant really help you with because i dunno exactly what car it is and how the steering is set up so i cant help i would really reccomend having a mechainic look at it

Fuck off faggot

driving faster than 40 km/h makes the seatbelt catch on fire. i wonder wtf

Well, I would retire the particles filter and see if it works without it, sometimes is just that, just the particles filter full of shit

I've had some issues with my kia rio rumbling when I'm going around 50+ and also when I go from 50+ to slower suddenly.

Any clue what that's about?

Did you take it out of reverse?

a good way to test this is to take off the belt but before you do write down how the belt goes in the car there might be a diagram in the engine bay or in the manual and there is a tool that you can buy for cheap or just use a skinny breaker bar the car has a tensionor pulley that you twist with a skinny breaker bar and loosen the pulley one you have the pulley off wiggle each pulley on the car attached to where the squealing is coming from and the one that wobbles is the one that needs replacing. some cars also are real prone to sqealing so before you take the belt off start the car at idle and look at each pulley where the belt is running and look for any wobbling what else you can do is if your car has many miles on it belts can wear out so your tensioner cant make it tight enought to not squeal so all you would need to do in that situation is replace the belt

your car ate too much mexican

possibly but i would be very careful working with refrigiant

when I drive I have to go straight from 1st to 3rd because my legs is too big to get to 2nd. What do?

maybe its the gearbox or differential possibly a wheel hub i would check with a mechainic in your position because i cant test it and you need special tools that you probably dont have and you need experience to know what a fucked up gearbox looks like as well as a diff or wheel hub

move the fucking seat? idfk

My 86 Monte uses R12 refrigerant (of course that shits expensive af nowadays). Can I use this? System is currently bone dry.

what is the best kind of blinker fluid?

possibly if that is the right connector and you have the proper psi spec that i think would be in your owners manual i would also pick up a uv dective light and a uv ac gas what it does is you add the uv gas and you search for a leak when the ac is running i belive and when you see the uv gas flying out with the light you know what hose to replace/patch

are you retarded?

Thanks car user!

welcome

My lawnmower works fine but when I put down the blades there's screeching noises, a huge delay before they actually come down, and the last time there was a horrible burning metal smell.

I think it's the bearings, but I'm a nonvehiclefag.

The floor on the passanger side is always wet in my car. Tried washing the car while gf sat inside looking for leaks, but nothing. After i dry it up, it comes back after a while. And im talking about quantity that could fill a bucket halfways.

Halp user. Cant afford mechanic and google has failed me

check the oil and the bearings that hold the lawnmower blade and the thing that puts the mower up and down idfk

Not OP but is it your heater core?

pull up the carpet and look at the floorboards and maybe its condensation from the ac unit not quite sure what the fuck it could be

op here i thought it could have been the ac unit sounds like it right?

op here again also check all of the fluids in the car and is the fluid any specific color because it could be a leaky brake line

It looks like water and does not have any particular smell.

If it is the AC, how can i fix this? Possible without paying thousands?

loose hose perhaps on the ac it might be wiper fluid or condensation

but do check ALL the fluids that are checkable and also how long ago has the brake fluid been changed because brand new brake fluid is clear but only if it is brand new

bump

another bump

Hmm. Brakefluid is not recently changed. When its cold outside its always condensation on windows. Tried heater and stuff

ok then its not the brake fluid older brake fluid is darker i would if you have a way to safely get under the vehicle look at the ac unit and where the floor gets wet and see if anything is splashing up there and also check if there is a leak underneath the car

Thanks

anytime

I have a 1999 Mazda Protege and I hear a knocking sound when I accelerate from a complete stop or when I'm driving at low speeds going over bumps and turning. I jack the car up to take a look and the sound stopped when I had it on jack stands, so whatever it is it only happens when the vehicles actually pushing against the road. I can hear it and feel it in the floor boards around my feet

might be a wheel hub lift up the car and try to wiggle the tires and pull hard when you do if that is not it check your diff possibly gearbox not quite sure

Gauges and radio lose power and turn on and off while driving. Everything else has works including the backlight for the dash and all the knobs/switches while it happens. Interior lights, ac, outlets, everything else works fine but the gauges fall and the radio turns off.

holy fuck check this
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

perhaps its a fuse use your owners manual for a diagram on what the fuses are to figure out what fuze is for the gauges and radio