ITT: Talentless hacks

At least TayTay is waifu material.

If he had a middle finger it'd be pointing at us...

whos that guy on the right

Dear John, All Too Well, State Of Grace, Clean, Treacherous, Innocent, Sad Beautiful Tragic among others say otherwise

Its a meme you dip

Why do they all look depressed

Those are just adjectives.

Because they're the MOODY Blues

Get out now, she's not a talentless hack!

She is a talentless hack she has everything written for her. She plays almost no instruments on any of her albums as well.

WRONG!

Drake is talented. He can both sing and rap. I like his combination between singing and rap. At least he can sing without autone.

Also
>filthy blonde whore
>waifu material
pick one

>he doesn't like Taylor Swift

What if I don't like breakup songs?
99% of her stuff is breakup songs

She's pointing at us...

Sorry that you can't relate to her songs.
I can fully relate to her because I too, had a ton of exes that I eventually lost count of how many I had.

Maybe she wouldn't have so many breakup songs if she stopped dating homosexual men.

>not a single mention of U2

Sup Forums pls

4u

>these salty people in this thread
Seriously all you guys is spreading hate. Enjoy the music like listening to. Why would you even waste your time hating on artists you don't like? If you don't like their music, don't lisyen to them. They're more talented and more succesful than you Sup Forums basement dwellers. Sadly this is how Sup Forums users are like, salty, mean assholes, insecure trolls. Let's talk about music, not hate.

Top tier hacks if u ask me

a Taylor cuck wow

Not a Taylor fan and I don't even like her music. But why wasting your time bashing other artits rather than focusing on your favourite artist?

THIS

not rly