Suck it libcucks! Should just forfeit the next election now and wait till 2024

Suck it libcucks! Should just forfeit the next election now and wait till 2024.

His facial expression says "Help, I cannot read above 3rd grade level, fuck"

What the fuck is the difference between Dems and Reps anyway.

We told the Republican Cucks that we would break Trump and we have broken Trump.

Wanna try that again? Didn't think so. Vote Democrat and get the Republican sleaze, corruption and incompetence out of Washington D.C. once and for all!

None really, but if your faggot ass is gonna tell me to vote Libertarian or Independent then you can go fuck yourself. I refuse to associate with the filth that votes 3rd party candidates.

Seth Rich.

After Comey's testimony, i'd be surprised if he isn't lead out of the oval office in handcuffs by the end of the week.

9/11

God I hope so. I hope they grab hillary two and put em in the same cell

Nah, Trump showed throughout this whole debacle he's a pussy ass bitch who's tough skin is just a facade - next election that's gonna really be exposed.

What do you have against being a principled voter?

One of them is full of retarded people, I'll let you guess which one ;)

We know it won't happen that quick.
It may not happen at all congress being what it is.

...but damage to the Republican party is going to last a generation, lol.
Looks like a good time to fire up the Whig party again.

3rd party voters are fucking dimwit motherfuckers who'd rather have muh morals over what's better for them in the long run, their sanctimonious fucking pricks who think they can have their beliefs and a functioning government too without sacrifice, also many of them are degenerates in general.

I dare you to shill for the Republican Party without resorting to arguments based on scaring possible voters.

Agree, the current system sucks, but it's what we're stuck with.
If you vote 3rd party, you're just a selfish fag.
Ironic, since you're also weakening your own agenda.

I'm sorry but yeah, maybe voters should look at the world and realize there's a lot to be scared about.

Upside down number of the beast

>still a scared pussy

You mean the high class which controls the state? Not the Jews or any Sup Forums scapegoat, but actual business owners?

Kek, What testimony were you listening too?

Fuck that, after today they should forfeit control over the entire country to us.

Grab my pussy, God Emperor! Kek has blessed you. May American forever be your cuck zoo.

lol, fatty's hardly out of hot water

Trump will continue to break all the norms.

For example, he'll be the first to be guilty of covering up a crime
he probably didn't actually commit.

The testimony that every single objective American agrees should get Trump impeached. AKA: everyone who read it, not just the spin version on alt-right sites (which are still pretty damning. They can only do so much.)

Dude let it go. His approval ratings are below 40%.

I doubt orange redneck would even last two years

trump is tweeting in a response hold up

Praise Kek. Globalist lies will not divide us. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Suck it

You clearly didn't read it. Just some CNN spin

Technically nixon could still hold that trophy. Keep in mind we don't actually know if he had anything to do with watergate, but he had to resign after losing support for attempting to cover it up.

So Ive learned that the hard Right:
1. Don't believe in facts.
2. Consider any news they don't like "fake."
3. Will believe literally anything they are told.
4. Are such snowflakes they'd rather defend Trump than admit they were wrong about him.

New American leader reporting in.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE (covers delicate ears) STOP PROVING TRUMP IS AN ABOMINATION! FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS!

100% accurate.

>read it

It was live..every last word spoken straight out of the horses mouth, don't be mad cause he didn't say what you wanted to hear.

>calls "alt right news" fake news
>freaks when own source is questioned

Are you honestly this stupid?

>Will believe literally anything they are told.

* told by a screaming man or a leggy blonde woman.

REEEEE alt right sites are fake news REEEEE

I'm here just to see all the frantic backpedaling by the cucks that have been screaming "impeach, lock him up" for months. That and to see what new fairly tale they're going with now.

Can definitely understand why you'd want that.
Dems forfeiting is your only hope.

First your president, and now your entire party is seeing its popularity tumble like a fucking boulder down a mountain. You guys are fucked.

Maybe even worse than my little weirdo party.

Over 50% of the voting public is fucking retarded...hope that helps.

Funny how so many retards think "I hope"=an order.

That's not how the senate saw it...

Look at it from a court of laws point of view..
Q: did you say "I hope you'll let this go" me Trump?
A: yes I did, exact words
Q: what did you mean by that mr Trump?
A: I saw that investigation was waste of time/money and hoped comey would end it
Q: so you never directly ordered comey to stop investigation?
A: no

Case dismissed, no evidence of obstruction.

I'm part of the alt right and I'm proud to be a virgin

"Employee, I HOPE that you won't have any more sick days this year."

By the way - the obstruction of justice charge isn't going to come from the "I hope" statement, but from actually firing Comey.

But keep on watching Fox news! I know them ladies look real pretty in them skirts.

Still obstruction of justice retard. That's what the investigation ahs to determine, not him. That is just as stupid as asking a suspect if he is guilty or not.

Fascinating meme, does it bother you that Trump is innocent? Did it hurt to hear it straight outta your saviour comeys mouth? I bet that one stings user, too bad life isn't always fair.

Trump can do whatever he wants he's president are you a fucking retard?

>does it bother you that Trump is innocent

No, because he's still guilty of the cover-up, lol.
His goose is cooked.

If you think firing comey=evidence of obstruction then you are a certified retard.

keep on watching Fox news! I know them ladies look real pretty in them skirts.

As a proud member of the alt right I am often left wondering why women find me repulsive and fun, normal people think I'm a disgusting human being

Why would Comey be in the White House?

They look hotter than Rachel madcow that's for sure

Trump's own admission on TELEVISION that he fired Comey because of the Russia probe is sufficient,

...and you're so brainwashed you can't recall Trump's own words.

Ok well when they come to arrest him you can make all the threads you want about it. Until then it's just speculation by an idiot on 4chin.....as in I'll believe it when I see it.

Scandal after scandal. Tragic, amazing incompetence. Zero authority, cratering poll numbers.

And yet the Republican cucks keep begging for more. Failure, you are a cuck.

I am a member of the alt right and I am a virgin

If dubz impeach

REEEEEEEEEEEEE FAKE NEWS! TRUMP R INUSENT!

Right: give us proof!
(Overwhelming proof provided)
Right: (covering ears) LLALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!

Trump can fire him whenever he wants. Just like the boss can fire the employee for excessive sick time. What point is it you think you were making? That firing someone for excessive sick time is obstruction of justice? Or that Trump did not have the authority to do what he did? I can tell you have never had a job, keep sucking up that taxpayer money.

Exactly, and right now we're making threads about the sworn testimonial hearings before the charges.
Life is fun for the anti-Trump crowd, watching him self-destruct from his own words.

not a US citizen here but from the outside perspective i don't see a difference in liberals or conservatives, at least on this board. all you guys do is bait each other and keep throwing tantrums like 6 year olds that were raised to be shitheads.
i hope this is just the outspoken degenerate minority in here and things aren't actually as bad as displayed on the internet with you guys in the US.

Best possible scenario

Women either laugh or get uncomfortable when I tell them I hope trump fucks them in front of me. Since I am a member of the alt right and therefore a virgin he would be better suited at pleasing them

This is what willful ignorance looks like.

oh fuck

This is the US now. Babies ignorant arrogant children

Le sigh...try harder kid.

>buh but muh evidence

There is no evidence with which to indict Trump of obstruction...if there was he would have been arrested months ago.

so close

Idk what women are so upset about, Trump isn't gonna rape them, make you face your decisions for being promiscuous sluts sure, but encourage your rape? Fuck outta here.

I had never been with a woman before I joined the alt right and now I no longer care. Heil trump

fuck off foreigner. this doesn't concern you.

libs want universal healthcare and a progressive tax system.

cons want to no taxes at all, and want people to resort to using medicinal leaches.

Not sure what hearing you were listening to today. I know what I heard. (And didn't hear)

Samefag.

>he would have been arrested months ago.

Months ago he wasn't even President.
lol, troll harder, retard

You expected him to prove russia-trump collusion, even though he couldn't answer questions on the topic because of Mueller's investigation?

Found the retard.

no one was talking about those arguments you retarded mongloid, all he was saying is that he couldn't spot a difference in either group. to display his concern as an outsider he has to be an outsider, how fucking retarded can someone actually be?
>you just proved his point

This

MSM is fake news, the real polls are at 98% approval.

I joined the alt right because my penis is so small that I feel more like a man when I look at trump than when I look at it

he is just going to grab them by the pussy and take them out for furniture shopping, still weirded out about lets go furniture shopping what the fuck is up with that I can tolerate the fact he grabs them by the pussy but furniture shopping ?
Also Putin said he never had bad days because he is not a women, it is the best comment ever God Bless him, why cant Trump be as cool as him ?

Are you serious? Because he was inaugurated in January.

Kek. MAGA my man. O how I am laffin @ these pathetic libcucks

Civil war 2.0 incoming.

I weigh 400 pounds and have a pepe the frog shirt. I am the alt right.

He didn't see any differences, I pointed some out.

you can clearly operate a computer but you can't understand this? stop breathing.

Senate is happily giving him enough rope to hang himself.

The closer we get to election cycle kicking in, the more Trump is a liability to the GOP, while Pence is the ideal dream President.

They could have actually voted to impeach months ago, but what they don't want is put it to vote and have it not succeed. Impeachments are traumatic to the country, and you don't do one unless you're damn sure it's going to be a slam dunk. Though they have no doubt they can get the votes, every week that goes by, is another dozen scandals, makes that vote look more and more righteous when it comes. Getting to play moral authority while impeaching is required for the GOP. We have no problem rushing into all-out war, we just have to be able to plausibly think of it as a righteous war.

>every single objective American agrees should get Trump impeached

For what crime?

Lol, like libs would ever venture outside Tumblr.

On a first date with a woman, you should explain how she is a whore and too dumb to know what she wants, also that niggers and Jews are the reason you don't have a job. I haven't lost my virginity yet, but trump willing I will soon

comey needs to be executed in front of his wife and children. hes guilty in the eyes of god. trump was sent to this world by GOD and the people rebeling agaisnt him aka atheists need to be killed. The liberal party is cancer and needs to be disbanded and outlawed. They get in the way of our freedom.

Worse, actually.

...it is this dysfunction that resulted in this administration and the destruction of the centuries old central institutions that made this country what it is. It's much worse than the blowhards trading jabs on here. This country will not live down this presidency, not undo it, not get over it. This is a pile of irreversible developments, culturally and systematically.

Probably whatever side puts smileys on an imageboard...

one of them believe in unicorns and free shit without working.

So comey admitted Trump wasn't under investigation? and that Trump didn't try to stop him investigating flynn with respect to Russia? how many times is the media going to be wrong? and why do people still let it influence them?