Has this fucker finally gone senile? Did he actively have a fucking stroke on live TV?

Has this fucker finally gone senile? Did he actively have a fucking stroke on live TV?

Pretty much

That was hilarious. I always thought highly of him as far as establishment republicans go (which isn't very far,) but holy shit he's just a crazy old man now

What was he trying to convey?

How can the Hillary investigation be closed if there's a chance that Russian meddling could have been aided by her use of private servers? That question is stupid in and of itself but not nearly as stupid as what was actually coming out of his mouth.

lol forget this shit
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

Thanks for the geezer to English translation.

It sounds like he was comparing oranges to hand grenades.

I'm surprised more of them aren't visibly losing their marbles. Some of these people like McCain spent most of their adult lives thinking that Russia is the enemy, and now the Russians are running ***THEIR*** guy in the White House.

Problem is, is McCain is a house nigger. Whatever the party says, he toes the company line. What we saw today was essentially him blowing a fuse as he tried to reconcile the two.

The precisely. He hasn't had an original political thought in years, but god DAMN is he good at promoting controversy. Songbird works in more ways than one.

It's fucking glorious watching these gray haired Republicans try and make sense of the fucktardery we got going on. At least with Watergate, you had a clear fuck up with a clear line leading to 1600 Penn.

This shit show is a fucking mess.

>senile
>stroke
pick one faggot, they aren't interchangeable.

So, a stroke can't turn a mushy brain into oatmeal? TIL

Cut the guy a little slack. He spent over Five years as POW in Hanoi, was tortured daily, physically, and mentally. Came home , a short time later his wife divorced him, has cancer. He is against waterbording, really doesn't like trump. I think what we saw today was a compilation of everything he has gone through catching up to him. The man was a real hero. BTW I am a Diemocrat

AKA he's gone mental

Unfortuanatly , I agree

I really think it's time for him to retire

yup

Agreed. It's gotten to the point where I personally almost hate the Republican party even more than I hate the Democrats, and that's saying something.

They can't even agree on their own agenda. Healthcare reform was a slam dunk, and these losers fucked it up.

TBH I personally think most of it is that they've been the passive party for so long they don't know how to wield power when they do get it. Obama was so unfortunately popular that they had virtually nothing that they could get done for 8 years other than be obstructionist cockmonglers, and before that Bush was so catastrophically hated that there was nothing they could really do there either since the support just wasn't there. Before that was Clinton, and since he was actually pretty well received, once again they were playing the "behind party" game.

Essentially they're just as cucked as the Dems, only in a different way.