What is the best hotsauce faggots?

what is the best hotsauce faggots?

tapatio

Sriracha

lucky dog black label

Cholula

Dave's Insanity Sauce. Ghostpepper edition.

I have 5 or 6 in the house, each is used for specific food types as well has generally what mood I'm in.

depends on what you're putting it on.

sriracha is the most versatile and best in general

hot pepper + vinegar based sauces are good on certain things (pick your favourite brand cause they're all the fucking same)

for buffalo wings the most important thing is to not use disgusting ranch and to actually get blue cheese, the hot sauce is pretty secondary tbh

Blair's mega death sauce with liquid rage

I'll second this, I can hardly eat without it.

This

This, hands down! But make sure you get the genuine thing with the green rooster. There are lots of imitators.

>all vinegar sauces the same
>buffalo secondary to the dipping sauce

I trust absolutely nothing you say, ever.

I put Frank's RedHot on everything, but I'll admit that it's more of a pepper flavored vinegar than actual hotsauce.

Good stuff

There's one I got in my fuegobox subscription called Hoff Sauce. It's really good. Like a spicier Cholula.

He's right though. Aged cayenne and vinegar and salt. Read ingredients much?

>Thinking every hot sauce is made with cayenne.

You guys really need to get out more. You probably put ketchup on everything, too.

Jamaican Hot Sauce Batch#114

I vote sriracha

I used to love Louisiana, but Frank's is better.

I had a gf once who always thought deviled eggs looked good, but she hated mayo and mustard and she never ate them, so I came up with a way to make them without mayo or mustard.

Softened cream cheese instead of mayo, and Frank's instead of mustard. My deviled eggs are the fucking bomb.