The people of Sup Forums unironically believe this

>the people of Sup Forums unironically believe this

Replace 2 with 3 and drop 4

The most enlightened one should be wall noise.

Well, more like, post ironically.

I really, really want to believe that everybody is joking and has a really weird and meta sense of humor and the whole board has at least decent taste, but we let ourselves go and we memed too hard and got so far that we don't know how to sincerely express our tastes

>everybody is joking
This board is literally full of 15 year olds who like pop and rap. Don't kid yourself.

POTY so far

>tekdef on the same level with jazz and classical
ISHYGDDT

>classical
>technical death metal
not so subtle OP

this and radiohead

Fuck off, redditfag.

Why the fuck is death metal in the same place of classical and jazz????

Lol

I would believe this but the immediate exception is the near uninterrupted cycle of K-pop, and, at this point, grimes threads

>he doesn't get it

Not OP, but maybe because good tech death draws inspiration from jazz and classical. Not scene kid shit like Rings Of Saturn or djent, but shit like The Sound Of Perseverance and Unquestionable Presence.

>classical
>TECHNICAL DEATH METAL
>progressive rock
>jazz
Gee wonder what OP's favorite genre is

Except everything else is in all caps too.

>Not Op

t. OP

> metalfag trying to sneak his shit next to Jazz

you got all the good genres right

The metal community repeatedly snuffs out any attempt to make metal music into a true art form and instead prides itself on being the most autistic group of individuals known to man.
Dying Fetus or Demilich are not equal to Bach or Ellington.

Metal == Jazz for whites

One is clearly not as good as the other 3
Therefore, it's obvious that OP is trying to elevate the status of one genre by grouping with far superior ones. Have I explained the joke enough to you, you fucking dingbat?

>being sincere
>in 2017

Dubs of truth,-BTFO

I think OP was separating them by their technical musical virtuosity. Tech death may not be as expressive or artistic as jazz or classical, but it takes a lot of musical talent, especially the shit with weird time signatures and crazy BPMs. Pop and rap of course taking the least musical talent. Its more production-based, and less technique/skill based.

This. Like it or not, that shit isn't easy.

Unironically Radiohead is a good bad

shame the autisticness of the fanatics are next to grimes

they are neither equal to Pogrom and Viraemia, you are a nigger-music lover cuck who cant stand loud noises and probably has never played any instrument or even knows basic music theory, keep on with your "experimental" joke improvised jazz and stay far away from guitar music

Did you know that metal is derivative of blues which was invented by blacks?
I will fucking rape you faggot, fight me.

Ahahahahahaha

>calls someone else a cuck while talking about music that was literally invented by a jew

>Taking metal seriously
Are you still in middle school?

what about ska

>Being so antisemitic you can't enjoy music made by jews

yup

Don Caballero - Stupid Puma

shit wrong thread

I haven't posted here since 2012, but this board has always been filled with 15 year olds. Now it's just cool for 15 year olds to like rap, not indeh rawk.

can confirm, in it for the memes