any fellow autists drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WgQ7qOCDFYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ofcourse? Who doesnt browse this shit hole without a beer lol

what're you drinking nigger?

are you a hipster?

nope, it was on sale at tesco

It's free if you're in the UK and voted today.

I fucking hate that pepe

nice

Coors is for women.

>coors light
That doesn't count as drinking

Cheap Vodka and crystal lite mango green tea

why??

It's refreshing

are you a student?

It also takes like 62 of them to get you drunk

kek, I can't dispute that

The ice cold refreshment of pure semen.

I found a twenty above a storm drain. It's Barcardi black for me tonight guys.

Fuck you ass hole!
Corse is a perfectly acceptable drink.
I drink it and it's .... Nice.

straight out of trailer park boys

Only if you like taking penis in the mouth/ass

my niggaaaaa

You try the trailer park boys beer or whiskey?
Its not great but I bought it a few times just cus

only idiots drink beer to get drunk

I want to try it, what is it like?

Gonna go to a sports bar and watch the hockey game, prolly drink Alexander Keiths in a 25 ounce mug

Oh I forgot, Sup Forums is full of cultured and sophisticated gentlemen. To you sip brandy while smoking cigars too?

only idiots care what other people drink to get drunk

cheeky grinder

Average and slightly overpriced. Its basically a novelty.

have a good one bruh

I might get one just for the sake of it, keep the bottle afterwards

Bout to. But i cant decidee wat to buy

Any ideas??

You live in Canada? If not its probably not worth paying extra for shipping

Coors taste like bread

Its not idiotic to want to slowly get drunk and control alcohol intake. I prefer to slowly get drunk.

depends how drunk you wanna get

No the boom tastes like bread though.

no, I'm a britbong. Yeah, the postage would probably be expensive as fuck. I'll look it up

thank me later
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

Takes about 2 weeks too.

I feel like I've been in your house before

I'm in canada which is the only reason I bought it. If its any more than a couple $ for shipping then I'd say its not worth it

>that table
>that george costanza wallet
That looks like a comfy woodstove though

look at that gut

share some music lads, I've got a mental block, what is music?

Fuck off Bobany

All I'm drinking is this fermented semen I've had in a jar on my window sill for about 2 weeks. I find the 2 week mark is perfect for maximum taste and consistency. I mix a tiny amount of urine in, because otherwise the flavor is too tangy.

Is that Baba Booey?

Randy from trailer park boys

you must have some kind of yeast infection if you can get drunk off your cum

mad respect

homebrewfag autist checking in

kölsch
irish red

kek. Man I need to re watch the last season. I watched it the first 2 days it was out and I was drunk the whole time so I barely remember any of it.
I've seen all the other seasons like 50 times though. Best show ever.

nice, haven't done a home brew for years. There's something rewarding about getting drunk on your own brew

/comfy/ as fuck

nice, I made a nut brown ale about a month ago, it was pretty good.

i'm getting to where my homebrew is the only brew i can drink now. there are microbreweries popping up all over town...everyone wants to hop the fuck out of their beers. i don't know if they think that's what it's supposed to taste like, they are covering up a mistake, or they don't know what they're doing.

It's a good season but you can't beat the early shit.

I find that J Roc gets funnier as time goes on though. At this point he's like a grown man in his 40's talking like a nigger

muh english brown ale. tastes just like new castle

around 5.25% abv

hipster brews man

I saw a banana bread brew the other day

Yeah I'm in canada so i remember seeing right from the start in 2000 or 2001. I was a fan after like 5 minutes of episode 1. Didn't j roc leave? I read somewhere a while ago he was leaving after season 10.
Like I said, i was drunk as fuck when I watched the new season so I don't remember if he was in it or not.

britbongs, who did you vote for?

Just got this. Worth the price.

Based Corbyn got my vote. Got a tenner on him at 12/1 too, so I sure as fuck hope Labour do some damage tonight.

drinking everday
today drinking lonkero aka premixed gin 7.5%.

I might be thinking of season 10, I'll have to rewatch season 11. All I remember is Julian living in a container lobster fishing

same bro, we need to get the tories out

youtu.be/WgQ7qOCDFYQ

who remembers this gem?

Yeah thats season 11. Julian being a lobster poacher is one of the only things I remember since it was one of the first episodes I think.
But anyways dude, I'm off. I need a smoke so probably gonna chill outside with my sister and bro in law and have a few drinks with them.
Cheers

my favourite part of the election process though is watching when they announce each constituency's totals. The Green Party candidates are almost always fucking cripples or look absolutely fucking weird, definitely browsed here more than once type of people

how are these? bitter? metallic? always wanted to try some

have a good one bro

I don't know why the greens even bother seriously, they'll never achieve any power

Some of these parties might do a little better if they bothered to put a candidate in each constituency.
At this point it's just plain lazy.

aye, labour seem to have the majority at the moment wew

let's see how long it lasts

BS, cons will win.

quit drinking and start doing opiates. If you have any semblance of self control at all, you'll see an immense benefit to your overall physical and mental health almost immediately.

Of course

I do codeine occasionally but I can't get ahold of any other opiates, I would if I could

bump