Whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?

Whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?

holy fuck moar?

If I say, is there more of this chick?

Given birth to me

Dont give me an opportunity...

also, made me hate them btw

not shown nudes of this girl

Broke up with me while I was peaking on ten grams of psilocybin mushrooms

I went from feeling so good to so bad in the span of five seconds

She is an evil bitch

Told her bf that she slept with me so he and I would fight over her. I told the guy she was attention whoring and good luck he was smart enough to know I was not lying.

Existed

She loved me then died of cancer.

Was it on purpose, knowing you were tripping? Was it because you were constantly high, or was it just spite?

Not trying to project.

Been pegged

"I love you"

Underrated

Married me the changed like everyone always swears they won't... Went from fun and easy to love to grouchy, mean, cold and distant.

/thread

Did some digging, Hollywould_x seems like a lead on OP pic.

several things

last one was started dating this girl, everything was great, I even rejected one job because of her.
after that, she has become cold and apathetic, I even thought she has broke up with me today.

She doesnt give me any conversation, I have to make the first move every time and she just answers with a yes or no. I cant understand girls, I really cant.

holy fuck check this
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com

got nudes?

Yeah,, it's a motherfucker bro... We get by, but we basically live separate lives and share finances... Sad part is I still love her which makes the distance seem much worse... But there's a bright side, we have an awesome lil girl that makes things bearable between me and mom

I dont need a girl cuz i have my hand and hentai

Made me love her...

I was going down on my ex and her pussy started to taste like pennies halfway through. I pulled away and that bitch was bleeding.

This bitch knew she was gonna start ragging and she let me chow down on her pussy regardless.

I earned my redwings against my will. She raped my mouth with her period blood.

I started giving her best orgasms while eating her pussy. Everyday when she was sleeping at my place I used to eat, lick and play with her pussy for at least 30 minutes.
She loved that. Hugged me after finished, lots of kisses, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Time goes by.

She stops blowing me. Asks for pussy licking and fingering. She starts growing her hair down there. Somehow my fingers are filled with -white cheese- after fingering her.

I cant revert this anymore, sex is the worst between us, she has reached the point she always want her orgasms first and nothing more.

>Told me she loved me and that I was amazing.
>Went away to the caribbean for med school.
>I spend thousands of dollars that I shouldnt spend and beg for time off that I don't have. Travel halfway around the world because I love her
>Find out she's fucking some local who works at her school.

I now have massive trust issues.

Got back in touch with me for a few booty calls after we broke up to deliberately give me herpes. Fucking Americunt

Let me eat her out and do other stuff to her but deny me sex and deny taking my virginity, I've had her naked in my bed and she wouldn't let me fuck.

Cheated on me, then fucked the original guy, then his friend, then sucked off the original guy, then dated the friend for like a month, aka fucking in the car I bought for her regularly. Then she tried to get me back and I considered it, then discovered she tried cheating on be before this instance and got shut down. Then she slept around more, waited a year, and tried to get me back, telling me she was in therapy and getting better. Recently we've been seeing each other, and right when we decided to have sex, she started sexting a guy she works with. I found out and she broke down and started crying about how awful she is to me and how she can't get better. I stopped talking to her for a couple days, and we just now started talking again. I'm paying for her to go back to therapy, and hoping we can get back together.

>Feels.jpeg

Lay down the domination. If that cheese shit got in my mouth I'd fucking freak in a calm "Go take a shower" blah blah

All good, thanks. Took me like 2 years to even bother looking for another girl but once I finally fucked another I was totally fine.
But holy fuck was it a long 2 years.

i have the opposite problem, my girlfriend wont let me fucking touch her anymore.
she only wants to give me head and we rarely have sex. and when we do it is so fucking boring.
i think its just they get comfortable with what they are doing and dont feel like they have to try anymore.
leave her or tell her you cant take that shit anymore and you will go find someone else who will.

Ouch... I know that feel. Sorry bro

Dude, no. Just stop and get away from her, life isn't like in the movies. Go get someone decent for you, move on.

Sent her friends a pic of me nude on snapchat
She took while I was taking a cool shower
Didn't see her take it
One friend saved it got sent all over school

Literally can't, I tried. No interest in anyone else. On an intellectual level, I know you're right, but on an emotional one, I just can't do it. Honestly my life is good, I just got a new job making great money, I'm moderately attractive, and I'm only slightly socially awkward, but I font feel anything for anyone but her

said "I do"

Used me for emotion support then cheated on me.

Gave birth to me

Thats like all women user.

You'll ruin everything you have for her, learn from where those emotions are coming from and try to take a trip around the world or something, learn that women OR men are hardly unique, you can find something better, you should take advantage of your position in life and not settle for anything.

Run away you dumb fuck

/thread

You're afraid. You're going to regret this heavily.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Good. Let me ruin it. If I reach a point where I can't take it, maybe I can move on. I'm just not there yet.

Screw off.

Tried to out me as a pedo, playing histrionic mind games for years

Meanwhile she was literally a baby sucking pedo whore with snuff fantasies

>have american gf while i was studying in the US for 3 years
>love each other and talk about getting married, but we both know we want grad school in different continents and its unrealistic
>last 2 months of my uni days are approaching
>talk it out "long distance doesnt work"
>we both agree to end it
>I fly back to yurop
>get a skype call 2 weeks later
>"hey im doing a internship in yurop, lets get together again"
>grudgingly agree
>see her 3 times during the summer
>I end it saying "i cant do this, this wont work"
>crocodile tears "ok user"
>weeks go by and Im completely over it
>start chatting up new girls, completely happy
>get a phone call
>"I MISS YOU I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU"
>"PLEASE LETS DO A LONG DISTANCE R.."
>I obviously still care about her and agree
>She calls me every day
>Shes miserable and sad all the time
>I cheer her up
>this goes on for 2 months
>Its actually starting to feel like were together and happy despite the distance
>suddenly dont hear from her for a week
>get a short text "hey super busy week, talk soon"
>I already know its coming, but I cant believe it
>another week goes by and no word
>call her up to confront her
>"Did you hook up with someone?"
>she lies
>eventually after 10 minutes of trickle truth get her to admit she fucked some dude
>call her all the names in the book
>"you dont own me."
>block her number, delete facebook block her email
>fell into the worst depression of my life and up to this day I cannot trust women

The best part is that 6 months later she called me on a unknown number and begged me to take her back.

Just realized you meant ruin my life, not my feelings for her.
I've never been impulsive enough to give up something like that for her. I put up with a lot from her, but I'm smart enough to not risk anything important. Always separate finances, no marriage, multiple layers of birth control. My life won't be ruined for her

Sorry for your loss, user.

You two are screwed

Yep this is essentially what happened to me with my first "serious" gf in high school.

Took me YEARS to get over the trust issues from the constant lying, manipulative bullshit. It in part ruined my next couple relationships, although they had their own problems and would have ended eventually anyway.

Even down to the "regretting what she did 6 months later" and trying to get back with me again. I'm pretty sure she's still a b tard too, despite us ending like 12 years ago.

Mallory you are a massive cheating lying whore, and if Andy knew half of what you were still doing behind his back, he'd leave you in a second.

Mexifag here:
Girl kissed me in a pool party
started dating and i thought she was cool
fucking gorgeous by the way
three months later i found she had a boyfriend i confronted her and she asks some time to broke with him because "she wants to stay with me"
couple of months later she dindt do nothing so i started to date another girl
she found out and started to seduce me with the most amazing casual sex ive ever had
her boyfriend almost got us in her place so i hide in the closet
dude came up stairs and they started to kiss each other with the most noisey and nasty kises
i stay quiet and somehow he leaves, and as soon as i fell he wasnt nearby i leave too and shut down all kind of communication with her, a couple of months later i join the army and they send me to a fucking semi desertic place in the northeast of mexico
fucking place was outrunned by drug cartels who were blowing themselves eachother for a piece of a shitty highway
i was scared as hell and engage in combat with them almost twice a week ....

then almost a year later our company moved to a dirty town near a city in wich we have internet, and that girl had left me some inboxes in FB,
i saw her pictures and damnit! she was smoking hot so i couldnt resist.
then ive got some hollydays and went to my natal town horny as fuck

How are the benefits in the Mexican army? Have you considered trying to come to America and join up?

How can you have trust issues when you're not the one at fault ?

They were bitches, not your fault, not all women are like that.
When I understood my ex was abusive , i didn't block her, I was just like "whatever"
She just lost all interest to me on a adult view, still fuck her sometimes, but trust with her is gone and won't go back
Maybe she hopes it will.
Bitches gotta learn

Impregnate herself with my seed...

"Dated" a girl and I broke it off because I was a little immature in highschool. She did the usual slander - said I gave her an STD (she didn't have one and neither did I) and that I was gay and she was a beard (I'm fairly straight).

My best friend since I was 12 starts dating her after asking if it's ok with me. I was a bro and he was a virgin and I was like "Yeah if she's down for it go for it because she's pretty fucking hot."

Fucked me and broke up a best friendship. She pretended they broke up after he had proposed because she wanted "another fling" with me.

After my friend forgave me and asked me to be best man at their wedding she told me not to go - I obliged. He had no best man at his wedding, I heard his brother did ok for being autistic but still.

He killed himself and she posted on social media for 6 months that it was my fault. She had gotten preggers and said it was mine - he killed himself and she had somekind of self-loathing abortion I dunno.

I think she burned down my porch last month but I have no idea. She keeps sending me texts about cutting off my dick, keeps posting our sex tape online (xvideos takes it down immediately because of how many times I've taken it down), and threatening to kill my dog. I think I need to get a protective order but I'm worried because her father is a sheriff. Probably should just move?

>Exist
>Hillary Clinton

>not all women are like that.

You know the funniest thing in the world is that everyone says that. The sad truth however is that all women ARE like that. Your value/status as a man determines how easily they will fuck you over/try to manipulate you. If youre a sexgod and rich they will never leave you (unless theyre damaged). If youre above average looks and wealth, the next guy in a Lambo can chat your girlfriend up and fuck her within 10 minutes.

Thats why I dont trust women.

make me fall in love with her

made me feel
made me love
made me want to die
made me feel inadequate
made me depressed
made my soul die

but most of these were my fault too

You're an idiot, don't pay for anyone but yourself
Remember the classic saying
"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

contacted all my exes and told them i was gay

kek

she got into my phone
hard to be mad at her because she gives passionate blowjobs

south american girls, man.

Had this happen with two different chicks.. guess I deserved it though busting in chicks mouths with no warning.. karma's a bitch

That's the thing, I had dated girls before her, and plenty after. But she basically absorbed 3/4 of my entire high school career - I lost my virginity to her, she was the first girl I got nudes from, who I learned to eat pussy with.

I mean I did eventually get over it, and like you said, understood that most girls aren't like that. Or at least most girls aren't AS bad as she was. Some girls I've found are various degrees of emotionally manipulative, maybe 30% or so. Few to the level she did, but I still get the sense it's there.

As an add-on to the trust issues, she was the first girl to normalize cheating for me. For a while I just sort of assumed *everyone* cheats. So the next couple of girlfriends I cheated on a few times. I take full responsibility for doing it (altho tbh I dont feel that bad about it), but when I sat down and seriously though about why I did it besides being a horny fuck, I think it became acceptable when I was with her because of how toxic our relationship was.

Your first love being a psycho cunt REALLY fucks you up dude.

My God user if that's pic related....

so i called her and we fuck like fucking rabbits
so as dumb as i am i began to have a serious crush with her, only to find out .. again... that she had another fucking boyfriend so i get angry and she tries to convince me that we could be just fuck friends, because i was in the army and that shit, so i accepted and a year later
(two years since i joined the army ) the attorney general office offers me a job, wich here in mexico its a way to have a honorable discharge in order to haver personel with military training working in institutions like the police departament and other stuff like that, so i took the job, and the crazy bitch told me she want to be with me ... again ... and i fucking bit the bait

/thread

There's a list.

Most impactful?

My mother gad an affair with a nigger, then decided not to give him up when my dad offered her a second chance.
Instead she drained my college fund to by her bf a dirtbike a quad.

That's maybe 5% of the negative women experience I've had.

Told me she was only with me because my best friend wouldn't date her.
I was a consolation prize yaaaay......

>go out on a date with a girl from tinder
>get shitfaced drunk with her
>go back to my place
>walk up to a boner close to my ass
>tfw her dick was bigger than mine

>Everyone else says a particular statement
>I say the opposite

I guess a particular user on a lonely thread on Sup Forums is probably the best advisor there is.

There are women with values out there, for whom money or reputation has no meaning. you don't know any, guess that's too bad for you.
Let me just say you won't find them on Tinder or on online games

Worst thing she did to me, divorce.
Best thing she did for me, divorce!

Sort of agree with you.

It makes us sound jaded, but the sad fact of life (for those of us that have experience with dating and aren't permavirgins) is that A LOT of girls are like that. I'm not much of a baller myself, but I've probably slept with around 20 girls give or take, many of those were girlfriends even if for a short time. Many girls share the same tendencies. My friends that are more attractive/confident than I am and have been with more girls all have the same view point that most women are whores.

The white knights who have had a couple girlfriends but never found out about their cheating are always the ones saying "not all women".

I'd say about 50% of people are like that and the western world pressures women so they're like 75% that was in the west I guess.

Got nudes?

What's her kik?

i think it has good benefits considering the situation in the country, bad salaries thou...
in other way we had several c asualties every month, its fucking madness here bro, state capitals and tourism places are well shileded but small towns and drug trade routes are a fucking hell..
and joining american army? well i really respect american soldiers, but im too proud and patriot to fight for another country when my own needs me

next time stick a finder in her butt to change it up a bit

Jesus dude.....

This answer helps me understand better your point, thanks.
I still don't understand why you reproduced the same schemes that hurt you with your next gfs ? I mean the cheating, I guess you identified it as the trust breaker right ?

a man dates to seek emotional connection and comfort from a woman, a woman only dates if that man has a high status kek.

fuck man, thats fucked properly fucked up but I wouldn't move just because of a psycho bitch, that would mean losing to her

>literally a baby sucking pedo whore with snuff fantasies
She was a keeper user. U dun goofed.

Cheat on me, get pregnant, let me think the kid was mine, and let me find out it wasn't mine during a paternity test. Took care of, fell in love with, and now will never get to see a little girl I was responsible for, for about 6 months.

Not to mention the fact that I supported the mother the entire time she was preggers.

Cheated on me for months after having been together for a year and then once I found out she harassed me for 4 months telling me to kill myself every 5 minutes every day... I loved her so much before I found out what she was doing to me

better than her not saying it ever

I ain't got much going on here. The only thing is I moved in with my folks cause my sister is dying of cancer, and I'm pretty much an alcoholic, and I just got fired from my job so I need a new start probably. Thinking about it is kinda fucking with me more than it should.

WTF is wrong with you? Kick that bitch to the kerb. She will NEVER stop cheating on you, and one day she's going to give you a present - like HIV, HEP A-Z or some other groovy disease.

Are you me?

Enjoy your disillusioned life where no women are worth marrying or trusting.

Your statement sounds autistic and childish, as my grandpa said once to me
"There are girls for the fun and girls to marry"
Just identify each one you meet , put them in the good category, and you life will be way better

My mom stole my dirtbike($3500) while I was sleeping, bought bunch of meth, bought a shitty car that broke down and she got ripped off for. She let her boyfriend rape me and my brother, she smoked meth while she was pregnant with me and my brothers, she drinks with my alcoholic brother who has lyme disease and might die now because he can't stay sober around people who drink(they live together), She tried to get me put into an insane asylum after I told my family about the rape incidents, she lied ofcourse and brought her fucking rapist tweaker boyfriend to my familys house. She lied to my family about my brother being related to me, we are through her but not through my father, she buys her boyfriend whatever her wants and drinks often. She looks like a fucking human slug.

DISGUSTING WHORES ARE THE SIN OF SATAN. Never believe you can can help change someone who is too stupid to help themselves.

locked me in her bf's old chastity cage when I passed out on her bed

this

lost

She's either already fucking some one else, or at the very least has the horse she wants to ride picked out.
When woman do exactly what you describe it's because they are currently checking, or already have checked out of the relationship.
She probably broke up with you in her head months ago. Just waiting for a reason to do it because she will seem like a bitch if she just breaks up with you over nothing.
Woman care about their reputations more than being decent human beings.