LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/f/?id=00000158-048f-da25-a55e-efaf30b60000
govexec.com/oversight/2016/09/former-clinton-it-aide-describes-destruction-old-devices-routine/131501/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37639370
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
nypost.com/2016/10/24/clinton-ally-gave-500k-to-wife-of-fbi-agent-on-email-probe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon.

Please, for the good of all of America, make this happen.

its "lock her up" aka Hillary, see u actually have to do something wrong to be locked up

For what? Not being under investigation?

that and obama

fuck their is far more evidence Hillary and and DNC killed Seth rich then there is any of Russia rumor bullshit

IT
WAS
HER
TURN
TRUMP
IS
NOT
MY
PRESIDENT

Prove a crime first.

>Her turn.
>Democracy.
You get to chose one, otherwise I'd recommend you join a monarchic country.

For the tapes that the reporter has ?
if I would get anything out of this I could help out.

hillary never got locked up, she didn't do anything wrong.

like colluding with russian agents?

>Holding the position of most powerful man in the world with absolutely no political background.
>Conflict of interest between presidency and his own business.
>Racism and bigotry.
>Teaming up with Russian hackers to tip the scales in his favor.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I could go on and on.

holy fuck check this
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

>lock her up! we don't need evidence of a crime, our dislike of her is enough!
>lock him up? buh, buh, but muh evidence. him being knee deep in russian spies doesn't count.
realize i'm teasing you, idiot. i'm turning your bullshit around on you. trump is so clearly guilty as fuck.

no smoke without a fire, and atm this is trumpo

lmao 3/10

>democracy
>monarchic country
>63.6 million votes compared to 61.9 million
>mfw

Post more bitch nigger, maybe if you makes enough posts the DC police will lock him up

>trump is so clearly guilty as fuck.
of what?

I would have no argument if you could prove these things and get him convicted for them.
I didn't even vote for trump, nor have I called for Hillary to be locked up without proof.
But nice straw man.

Nice damage control you literal retard. Maybe if you could pull your head out of your cousin's ass, you'd realize that your "president" is no president. He's not my president. He's not Sup Forums's president. He's not any educated citizen's president.

This thread needs to go back to tumblr

You need to go back to school because apparently you didn't learn that the US is a DEMOCRACY. That means they should listen to the PEOPLE, not a bunch of random old white dudes. Hillary won the popular vote by a LANDSLIDE and as a result deserves to be our president.

Seth Rich and Pizzagate are hilarious conspiracies invented by the dummies from Voat.

>Old white people are not part of the people.

bump for locking him up

10/10 b8 gr8 that you cr8 all this b8 for me m8

yeah but your supreme leader already said, on day one in office, that he doesn't give a fuck about that

he admitted, basically, that he was just manipulating you, but you're too dumb to know it

>implying 4channers are educated

colluding with russia to harm american interests.

the us is not a democracy, it is a democratic republic.

Most of the ones I've met are in college or have a degree. I thought Sup Forums was like the rest of Sup Forums but maybe I was wrong.

>Not knowing how electoral College works
Are you retarded?

>what is straw man.

this sopa is delicious.

Giving someone an opinion they don't espouse, only to shoot it down and call them an idiot for saying that.
Even if they didn't actually say it.

you forgot to provide a source.

Even if they don't find anythink illegal.
Please, Please let another make his job. This man is like a bad april 1st joke. He is a man hated for doing thinks he promissed to do. It can't get any worse (at least I should maybe not smash the post button. If Trump is reading this he may actually just start a world war to prove me that I am wrong )

The butthurt continues to flow... these are going to be a great eight years.

So when is b going to organize another raid on tumblr

tumblr is fucking dead holmes

> not a crime
> nothing new here (read: Clinton Foundation)
> not actually true
> even if it was true, which it's not, the hack exposed LEGITIMATE CRIME undertaken by the DNC in favour of Hillary and the staffer who leaked it is now dead in a "botched robbery" where nothing was taken in an upmarket area with an incredibly low rate of crime, particularly armed robbery

Right after we raid /mlp/. /mlp/ is all liberals who are easily triggered so we can collect some major butt hurt from them by attacking them both personally and politically.

King != president
Fiction != real

Some things for you to consider.

>LEGITIMATE CRIME undertaken by the DNC
What crime?

Quoting a TV show. Brilliant, you freak of nature.

She deserves to be there. She was the president America wanted. Not Trump.

Oh and side note that comney said that the fbi never viewed the Clinton server but a 3rd party did.

>LEGITIMATE CRIME
>no charges
funny how you don't need any crimes to demand locking up clinton, but only trump, despite him being knee deep in russian agents. literally all his closest people have deep, suspicious ties to putin. trump never stops praising and licking putin's rectum, yet he is trying to alienate all us allies by spreading lies and insecurity.

I didn't want her. Neither did anyone I know. They wanted Bernie.

Daily reminder that you gotta be a fucking moron to buy into hating the guy.

ANY DAY NOW.

Republic*

>when you thought you got elected dictator, but they only made you president.

I get that he did something wrong, but why give him peaches?

dont use imageeditorfree.com to edit images faggot your photoshopping skills are cancer

>freak of nature
retarded/10
made me kek

Nobody deserves to be a world leader inherently, they earn that position.
This isn't an political influence gap based on prejudice, it's an earning a position gap.
Hillary basically said "vote for me, I'm a woman", that isn't much of a political platform.

I didnt want that death dealing, corrupt, cunt licking, child molesting whore in office

He has a point.

get rid of the traitor

>"i know everyone in the united states"
more people voted for hillary, so it's a fact that the people wanted her.

>that isn't much of a political platform
It's change and deviation from the norm, two things America desperately needs. We've been digging ourselves into a ditch with all these presidents who are just rehashes of the last one. Hillary had a fresh new mindset and perspective that this country could use. I mean, look at Germany. They have a female leader and they're on top of the world.

This is dumb and fake, fag.

where's the wall?

this is why democracy's a joke

Sieg Heil electoral college!

ITT: Retards that actually think the Russians could "hack" the elections

All of her politics were for maintaining the status quo, the only difference she even had from other rehashes of other presidents, was being female.
Again that isn't much of a political difference, we've had iterations of that before in the world, Margaret Thatcher comes to mind.

Nice red herring.

Chin game is strong

popular contest is a joke and you know it

>no refunds
>implying they don't spend the money campaigning

Also Angela Merkel has done a horrible job.

That's not the president I voted for. I wanted a president that would abolish homosexuality. IMPEACH

Comey, one of the most liked and trusted men in the intelligence community, documented only one President he worked with due to not trusting them, it was not Bush or Obama, it was Trump. However, it is easier to deflect and say he is upset about getting fired, then having Trump lie about why he was fired or defame the FBI.

You fucking spin doctoring Trumptards are embarrassing. Hope most of you are Russian and not from the United States. Bad enough we have Trump. Knowing US Anons are this ignorant is even worse. You mother fuckers loved him when he was going after KKKlinton. Hypocritical fucking sheep.

usa isn't a democracy, hence puntin's electoral college.

So your telling me that the blue ones should be the only ones to decide who is president. Get fucked

worst straw man ever.

Bullshit.
Go back to making shit up like child prostitution rings you Alex Jones worshiping faggot.

It's SUPPOSED to be a democracy. The electoral college was added to prevent women from holding office. Fucking founding fathers ruining America.

Not an argument retard, but yes USA isn't a democracy, but libtards surely think it is.

Attempted.
Get over it.
Truth will set you faggot ass free.
Your orange savior is having the truth come out. Why don't you go drown your tears in hooker piss like he does you faggot.

wow, look at that, everywhere people lives voted hillary, and everywhere nothing lives voted trump.... strange....

That's not popular vote. Absolute democracy is popular vote.

Pay for access: politico.com/f/?id=00000158-048f-da25-a55e-efaf30b60000

Destroying evidence (some even after it had been subpoenaed): govexec.com/oversight/2016/09/former-clinton-it-aide-describes-destruction-old-devices-routine/131501/

Exposing planned covert actions in foreign nations to private organisations (telling Goldman Sachs about her intentions regarding Syria): bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37639370

And lets not forget the biggest one of all: she said there was no confidential information in the emails and it's been proven that there were.

The only reason charges were never brought is because Comey let her off the hook personally and chose to not involve prosecutors. He straight up said this:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

Source: fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

In addition it should be noted that Comeys wife recieved $500,000 from Clinton Foundation associates: nypost.com/2016/10/24/clinton-ally-gave-500k-to-wife-of-fbi-agent-on-email-probe/

This is not a comprehensive list.

I have tried to stay away from sources I know to be right wing, conservative or retarded.

Please show me in your constitution, where it says that the electoral college was made solely or even partly to avoid electing women.

>anyone who doesn't like me is deplorable
Wew, such great leadership skills shillery.

Dont worry you will get your female president in the future, her name will be Ivanka Trump.

Do you enjoy the taste of chobani yogurt?

M8 I was for Hillary but she wasn't anything new.

New would have been Bernie Sanders, but he lost the primaries (legitimately or not, depending on your flavor of butthurt)

The last person(Robert Hanssen) they found guilty of leaking classified information to the Russians and put him in jail for life.

just saying if its true its treason.

You mean illegals and the dead wanted.

So you're telling me empty wasteland should be telling me who my president is