Hello again Sup Forums

Hello again Sup Forums

I would like to thank all of you from previous thread that supported me somehow.

I decided not to go to that prostitute to prove myself something and to somehow grow my self esteem. Stupid idea.

I remember a few guys that said I am at least average and probably a lady that said she likes my foreskin.

Because of you I decided to not give a fuck about my penis. I was Born with it and I should do whatever I can good with it instead od whining and overthinking.

Once again you showed me Your support. You are like family to me - at least the good ones.

Sitting with you now, tell me what you want, anything, OC gonna be delivered I Hope.

Also, I would live to stay on touch with supportive people grom previous thread. Leave contact please.

Fuckin' seriously?

Let me get a picture erect. Mine also hides when flaccid, in fact it doesn't even exist at all when flaccid.

It's so bad that I can't have my pants down around ladies when I'm not already erect. Bad things happen.

same here
god damnit

I am 5,5-6 inches during erection. But the girth is not changing much.

Bro your dick looks like some form of coral wtf

Comes on, people from previous thread.

You gave me huge Hope and boosted self esteem. Do notebooka leave me here now...

i'm a person from the previous thread! where would you like to keep contact?

Just name IT, kik? Mail?

Can I see it erect?

Don't worry, brother. There's always 2D.

also you might have already guessed this but i'm not a woman, i hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable or anything

is that ur dick

Name it Hedwig and the Angry Inch (of Foreskin).

Not making me uncomfortable, easy! Why?

Plus, can I have Your contact?

I know a lot of people here got kiks do working on my own.

Be proud of your donger, OP. Who gives a shit what other people think. Show that thing off and swing it around like an elephant trunk. Pick up a peanut with it, fuck.

Go to a doctor, cut this foreskin

shit looks like a snork

i just installed kik, my username is "gillianseedJHQ"

holy fuck check this
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com

sizemeup.info

go here feel better

Nice nipples.

> My sides

Anyways OP, truth is your dick doesn't matter. Every male is born with one. Get yourself a nice paying job and some education and you'll get girls who are worth keeping around.

holy fuck check this
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com