What's the craziest/ stupidest, most illegal thing you've ever done?

What's the craziest/ stupidest, most illegal thing you've ever done?

urinating in a park at night

sorry blocked it out so no way to get caught

Nothing

Faping at mcdonalds

I fucked some 15 yo girl when I was 18, nothing to shit bricks about it but it could be considered illegal, it was terrible sex.

Other illegal things I've done are drinking since I'm 14 and smoking pot, but that's a normal human being today, sadly.

probably breaking open a cigarette vendor machine in the middle of the night with a metal pick just wailing on it for hours. No Idea how we didn't get caught.

Or maybe throwing huge rocks into bus stops where they build new extra special bus stops with safety glass that just looks AWESOME when it shatters.

Me and some old chums used to run through fields of wheat, back in the day. The farmers weren't too pleased with us, to say the least!!!!

The glory days.

murder

...of dat pussy.

Me and my friends broke into an empty apartment in ny complex when i was a kid and thrashed it. Caused over $7000 in damage.
Drove arond with felony amounts of drugs in my car multiple times. Sold said drugs multiple times.
And thats not even counting the murders...

>i did it
>but it makes me sad if others do it
>i can
>but they cant
Fuck off faggot

Pissed off the back of the Lincoln Monument, that's probably the most illegal.

I'm not saying they can't, everyone has the right to fuck their lives as and when they wish, that's why your mom had you, faggot.

hmm i stole snack bar, not because i wanted it,
i always wanted to steal something once in my life.

Stole a keg from summerfest. (Milwaukee, World largest music festival)

>friend goes to piss
>both of us super drunk
>comes back
>says he found kegs we should steal one
>I'm a klepto and stupid when drunk
>hell yeah
>toss the keg over its little enclosure
>walk through the festival carrying this keg
>actlikeyoubelong.png
>checking out ways we can get this out
>staff area
>no dice
>get to the perimeter fence near the rear of a stage
>1...
>2..
>3..
>toss this keg over a 10ft fence with my bud
>run like the wind
>rendezvous by the exit
>make our way over towards where the keg should have landed
>grab it
>dart across the street and through a construction site
>both freaking out
>with cops everywhere we're just carrying this keg
>rains
>make it back home 30 minutes later drenched holding our trophy

worth

i'd be surprised if anyone can top this

one of the most degenerate things i've done was breaking a big window (double pane) to a warehouse/shop near my house and peeing between the glass, making a piss aquarium (came back and filled it up twice). i was about 14, 15....

Not super illegal but this sounds fun.

ignore this & go to
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

>i stole snack bar

driving from chicago to champaign/urbana i decided to see how fast my car could go. maxes out at 135 mph. its a 2004 nissan altima incase anybody cares. this was a few years ago so significantly fewer miles on it at the time. but yeah i decided to maintain top speed as much as possible for the entire trip. got there in fucking no time. it was stupid not just because i could have gone to jail but mostly because my tires werent designed for that shit.

it was stupid but it was super fun. ended up doing it on a couple other occasions too. somehow got away with it every time.

driving fast as shit is super fun. like dont do it because it isnt worth the consequences and whatever, but at the same time, you should totally try it.

It's pretty illegal. Consequences would have been bad.
I get what you're saying though.

I do the same sometimes. Though I have stopped and would not recommend it because they try to take your license away at those speeds. So not worth

When I was younger I took a shit at the park after sneaking in and stealing toilet paper lol

I usually forget that there are speed limits in other countries, I'm not saying mine doesn't have speed regulations, just that nobody gives a shit, not even cops.

I usually travel from my hometown to another state because of university and shit, distance is between 109 and 114 Km, I paid a transport there and the driver was going at 140-160 km/h, got there in 30 mins and it was normal, scary as shit but normal.

which country may i ask?

>I paid a transport there and the driver was going at 140-160 km/h, got there in 30 mins and it was normal, scary as shit but normal.

kek. you guys ever been to germany?

Venezuela, shit has been crazy here lately.

Nope, but I know there is a lengh of road there that has no speed limit.

dude i cant even imagine how fucked it is there right now

stay safe bro

Used a recording of a woman I knew having sex with me as blackmail to make her my fuck buddy/slave...the look of shame and sadness in her eyes when she sucks my cock is just amazing.

i used to do graffiti when i was younger

I may or may not have nudes of Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev...

Idk about illegal but I traveled back in time once and stopped my mother's murder from happening and it apparently caused the near end of the world.

Drop them, please?

>Used a recording of a woman I knew having sex with me as blackmail to make her my fuck buddy/slave.

Still got the record or some photo?
How the story ended?

Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from stores with fake credit cards.

Craziest or stupidest? I accidentally a playground when I was like 14. I wasn't alone in it, though, but yeah, we didn't expect the whole thing to get torched.

Most wildly illegal? Arson. Completely unrelated to the one above, by the way, I hadn't thought about the first one in at least a decade.

> Milwaukee
> A keg of ;liquid
> Drinking from such

Why does this sound so much like Jeffery Dahmer?

I've pimped my girlfriend out to some of my friends, sometimes to complete strangers but I usually charge strangers actual money.

I was with this epic wigger, he pistol whipped this other epic wigger who was trying to buy weed. Made off with $400 bucks. The guy was a big wannabe gangster faggot, but I still feel bad. Luckily those days are behind me.

When I was a kid me and some friends broke into a house whose owners were away for the weekend.

We found some shotgun shells in a drawer and broke open the fronts of them with our teeth and poured the pellets and gunpowder out on a table.

In Milwaukee, we get a monthly allowance of beer, cheese and sausage. There are inspections to make sure that you have plenty of each in your house.

Show gf

I've stolen about $20-25,000 from my job in the past 6-7 years. Don't really feel comfortable giving out any details.

I fucked my life

I use a photography studio I work for as a way to bang hot women

It's awesome how desperate some women are.

C U C K

Care to elaborate?

Well you sure as fuck aren't with that huge ass range of numbers.

Torrenting at work with no vpn.

check'd and kek'd

I sell live humans to humanoid reptiles that live under NYC, they gimme good money for fresh experiment material.

What I am referencing is a vat of acid that he would put dead bodies in, when he wasn't mutilating, persevering or eating others.

> Lovely, eh?

Fucked 3 girls in a row at a birthday that were all 16 when I was 19

Still a pretty good way to make an extra buck tho

don't be an asshole, I meant 20k to 25k. I suppose I can give out 2 details, a) I work in a restaurant b) I've never stolen from a customer.

Tore the label off my matress.
>didnt even think about it, but i like to live dangerously

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die, but he sort of fell behind one of those concrete planter things they have along the sidewalks, and I didn't really get to see it.

I live in the Milwaukee area... Very familiar with Jeff and his silly antics. The best part was when the cops found a young Asian man, bleeding from his rectum and naked, and Jeff convinced them that it was just a lover's spat. The cops brought him back, just to have Jeff drill a hole in his head and pour in acid.

Fucked with someone's Camaro that was super nice, tampered with the clutch, it shattered when he tried to pull off and basically cried. It was brand new. I currently own the same car now 2 years later, never gonna learn

tried stealing third

Set old truck tires on fire and rolled em down a huge, steep ass street on a friday night, dunno if i ever hit anyone though, we called it ''rolling inferno'' or some shit
sometime when i get real bored, im thinking about goign to a super market and filling a shopping cart up with nothing but cucumbers and vaseline/condoms and walking around with it then just leaving it there and watching peoples reactions

You have to go faster, Barry, you fucking faget.

i took this off my mattress.

Kek

I bought Chris-Chan's shirt from Ebay.

i stole your mom's yugioh cards

moved about $20k in drug money, about 100 cartons of cigarettes, 4 ounces of coke, 2 ounces of black tar, and a half pound of refer across 2 state lines.

My stepsister and I have sex. And one time happened to be in our parents bed, twas an amazing weekend alone.

Too far fetched

Got caught drunk and high driving with no license in someone else's car.

They let me go. Amerifag here.

My town is about 80 miles away from the mall. Speed limit 50-65 depending on area. Always drive 90+ depending on my mood when I go.

Also, when getting driving experience with my learners, dad was drunk. Drove an 8 hour trip for experience. Really tired just wanna go home. Coming to intersection, light is green, speed up. Turns yellow, hell no I'm not waiting. Hit the gas and turn as light turns red
>too stupid to know turn on closest lane
>go to far lane
>Almost get hit by a truck
>don't know how I managed to not get hit
>cop also comes along
>almost hits me too
>entire thing is a blur to me
>manage to not wreck twice
>cop pulls me over
>visibly angry asking what I was thinking
>straight faced
"I had the green. You ran the red officer"
>look of intense agitation on his face
"I smell alcohol, have you been drinking?"
>smug cuz my lie got me free
"no officer, but my dad has"
>yells at dad
>get away Scott free
>learn important traffic lesson

Why the fuck did they let you go? Sucking dick in the squad car ?

I'd like you to read this nonsense

>Most illegal
Incest

Climbed on the roof of the Firefighter house on halloween.

I'm white and i have a clean record and it was shift change

idk why this is funny

I know who's been killing homeless people in my town but I'm more than willing to keep quiet.

Doubt

I swear to fuck if you work at Wendy's you're dead, Joey

Pissed on someone's face while screaming "I HAVE AIDS"

Oh come on. The poor chef only gets 8.75 an hour

It's true. Got involved in a Chicago gang (I was the only white guy), and we programmed blank prepaid cards with stolen numbers. Huge amounts of money changed hands. Got away clean, but some of the other people are doing Fed time.

There was this little faggot that I went to school with and he broke his arms when he got into a fight with my lad. I was chosen to help him around and carry his shit, and when he would go to lunch he would make me get condiments on his food.

>This cunt was allergic to peanuts
>Put peanut butter on the bottom of his burger before I walk over to him

His throat started to swell after 2 bites and ghe had to be taken to the hospital.
mfw

Like all gangs, they burned through all of it with nothing to show. Used the money and merchandise to put my life back together. It's a lot more complicated than my description, but I don't want all of that info out there.