Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic

Fucking die!!

ignore this & go to
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com

Fucking die

kek

I can feel the cancer in my veins

It's like... I know it's fake... But it hurts because I know there really is people like this...

>13
MOOOOODDDDSSSSSS

Nudes?

What you have done here today is nothing but a sin

Kys

Nice copypasta

haven't seen this pasta in ages.

People believe this is actually cute which is the funny thing....wtf is wrong with life

it is kinda cute :3

In a "she's slightly disabled so I can't hate her" kind of way?

any recent pics of her?

Did she turn out a crack ho?

Damn, that fucking raccoon hair takes me back. I never got why that shit was popular.

So many newfags god

i cant find her name

I think it was something like "Vanessa Venom"

this is fucking ancient and newfags still fall for it

faggot

>PeNgU1N oF d00m
it's real cute

>Vanessa Venom
Vanna venom, now goes by Vanna Jordan i think she does tattoos or body piercing

Tits in 4 years

hiiii katy I'm knew 2!1!!!!1 they call me sarah but my real name is James :3 i don't lik that name tho so I tell everyone it's sarah, Wow that spork is so neat can I hold it? *grabs spork and admires it* I luv how u r so random that's cool :) btw I'm trans an so you should refer to me as my proper pronouns she/her (sorry I'm not that passable yet but I will be soon!!! I'll c u l8ter on deh channzzzz lel and kekels and such

Who is she?

That tit tattoo wont age well

Hope you don't mind user, but I'm stealing this. This can be applied to soooooo much bs I come across.

is that site kill?

it was a while since that was posted

>>>

Dam she got fucken ugly

I miss john and katy.

Freshest stale pasta, ever.

It's actually sad...
Just imagine over half the user base don't know who mootykins is.

Agreed.