Lost someones book. It is purple and I need it ASAP

Lost someones book. It is purple and I need it ASAP.
Have you seen it?

uhhh dude you have it its right there on your left. or maybe that's my left, your right. you're really forgetful when you get high op

No, I havent seen it for days. It is definitely not near me

DUDE ITS RIGHT THERE
LOOK!
TURN YOUR HEAD AND SEE IT!

Believe me, it is not there

screencapped because i can't believe how fucking stupid you are right now i can't believe you dont see it

Ok buddy, I dont know if you are messing with me or what, BUT I NEED MY BOOK,

dude i tried to help you to the best of my abilities. eventually you're realize the book was to the left of you this entire time and you'll feel like the idiot that you are and that i was only trying to help.

i bid you good day sir.

I dont ask that much. I work hard, I live hard, ut sometimes a man needs to find his book.

or maybe it was to your right idk how it is on your end, everything might be flipped around for you

If I dont find my book my life my reach torwards its end

please, dude, please done end your life
that isn't funny, you cant throw everything away over a lost item that you don't realize you have in your possession at this very moment. its a senseless tragedy, and i can't stand by and let it take place! i plead you to look to the top of this page, you will find your book there, it was there all along, please do not bring an end to your life this way

Give up you liar

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT
SOMEONE IS TRYING TO FOOL YOU
If you could only see what I see!
Please do not fall for this trickery, the book is right there! I can see it, I can touch it! it is real! It is not a shoe!

user
I HAVE FOUND YOUR BOOK!
HERE IT IS! PLEASE TAKE IT!

wait...

I HAVE BEEN CHEATED

I am fucking scared... Someone hid it from me

;____; yeah it was there the whole time
i'm really glad this was resolved without any injury

I would never be able to sleep pacefully ever again

you can sleep now
everything is okay
its safe