Why are there so many annoying black girls coming out with "amazing" albums now?

Why are there so many annoying black girls coming out with "amazing" albums now?

More importantly, why do they get so much credit?

Because they're the hip new thing to exploit. The end.

What other black girls?

noname is one that comes to mind

It's just liberal white guilt nonsense propagated by Pitchfork cucks

>so many qt black waifus though

Beyonce fucking sucks.

Solange of course, praised as the second coming of blacks

yeah but that record is incredible desu

stunt 'em on queen!

i like vagabon new album and she is not annoying

SZA is garbage and a coon

Because Beyonce has made them more capable of expressing their sexuality and independence
And she came out with an amazing album? Why would she not receive credit for that?

sza and noname were making music well before mane. also sza is top tier qt

> sza is top tier qt

Christ this is the only reason you cucks give for liking these people's music. And the worst part is nowadays it's seemingly treated as an actually legit reason to praise an artist. Are people really this sex starved these days? Go out and get some pussy that doesn't involve you being fucked by a strapon.

yeah, sexuality that involves being a whore and crying over being a sidechick for a 6'4 chad, older man with money, or a famous actor. Next

Only good black females artists to look out for right now are Abra, Cupcakke and Azealia Banks.

black women are still hugely underrepresented by music journalism and criticism though... youre just saying that in comparison to how it "was"... white men are still wayyyy more commonly featured and discussed and held in critical acclaim. white women and black men also are featured more often. i dont get how you could be complaining about black women getting a tiny bit of recognition unless you are a racist misogynist desu...

Delusional

i didnt start thinking she was hot until i listened to Z

Don't you ever put Abra on the same sentence with Az***** B****
Don't you ever talk about anything other than sex?

I hate it, that they praise some artist, just because they're ethnicity or sex is underrepresented.
Always makes me doubt if the album is really good, or if they just try to push the artists race/gender.

Noname is actually good though

Blacks are the dumbest race, plus being a women? Get fucking real, i mean brutally real.

hardly, cause all these black girls talk about on their albums is "sexual politics" how fragile their sexuality is. As if they've got nothing else going on for them. And then we go and call some whore's inner turmoil a "classic". The way you talk you legitimately sound like a dumb redditor

Because they ain't no Erykah Badu, and even she wasn't great. They're definitely not a Lauryn Hill. And of course don't measure up to the old greats

NAO, H.E.R., Lion Babe, the list goes on my dude. Not to mention you see the copying each other with these three-letter names. thinking it makes them edgy or something. Then you play the music and of course it all sounds the same. As usual, you can't expect women to stand for anything original. It would involve defending an idea rather than circlejerking and playing the crowd

To be fair, SZA album was stuck in limbo for, what, 2-3 years?
See.SZA.Run and S were solid dream r&b eps. This collection of unused Kendrick songs, not so much.

>sound like a dumb redditor
That's golden coming from the guy who talks as if he just came straight out of Sup Forums

fellating 'alt' black types gets you mad liberal brownie points at the moment m8

it's not like it's all shit music too, but it's really obvious. and this is coming from a proper greenie cunt

>now
>who is Betty Davis
>who is Billie Holiday
>who is Etta Fitzgerald
etc...

will white dudes cry about literally anything?