2 of these teams will not make top 4

>2 of these teams will not make top 4

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/archives/football/1210931/revealed-real-premier-league-table-shows-arsenal-should-be-champions-and-leicester-runners-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>manure
>totalshit hotspurm

Liverpool and City.

I like that there's a legitimate top 6 these days but the spread of talent is killing the likelihood of an English team winning the CL.

Arsenile and Tottemlel
Manure will get 4th and lose in the UCL qualifying playoffs

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. City
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. United

I'll give you a clue blud, they both play at Allahu Akbar Arenaâ„¢

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester United
3. Arsenal
4. Manchester City
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham

You heard it here first.

>arsenal
>not 4th

aside from that agree user

This season would be great if Arselel finished below 4th and Wonga finally got sacked.

Plenty of managers better than him in the PL now.

Arsenal and ManC were the last I ranked. Tough call, but Arsenal seem to get their shit together when they have to sometimes, like today.

they gonna hire allegri once he gets humiliated in the CL semifinals and dumps out of the coppa italia

1. lelsea
2. city
3. united
4. liverpoo
5. arsenal
6. spurs

in terms of overall consistency, liverpool and spurs are the best. that's why they're that not far off cheslea even though chelsea won 13 games in a row or whatever.

Chelsea
Tottenham
Liverpool
Man City

i can't even picture arsenal out of the top for. i'm betting they stay in

>chelsea
>liverpool
>arsenal
>spurs

manchester teams out (when was the last time there wasn't a team from manchester in the top 4)?

Liverpool
Chelsea
Spurs
City

in terms of form and recent consistency Tham and United are the best, Chelshit leads by far. If Manure beats liverpoop (they will) next week, then it is most likely to be
1. Chelshit
2. United
3. Hotspuds
4. Arsanal
5. Liverpoop
6. Shitty

Chelsea
Tottenham
Liverpool
United
Arsenal
City

i am from the future

spurs are still in europe, i don't think they can finish above liverpool.
spurs have some draws in them whereas liverpool will win because they can just keep scoring.

chelsea were terrible at the start of the year though. thats why they're only 5 points up after winning 13 in a row. chelsea can fall out of form.
liverpool and spurs are more balanced and rely less on individuals like hazard and costa making a difference.

Chelsea
City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Spurs
United

fight me

I'd like to say untied buts it's going to be arsenal and city desu, no bullshit pep to get found out Arsene last season not getting top for shit couldn't be written any better, Liverpool Chelsea Tottenham Manure City Arsenal. Promise

Why did you right it backwards?

i don't see chelsea dropping enough points

I'll need to see remaining fixture list for the top 6 before I can predict the future with any accuracy.

>all these manure customers actually deluded into thinking they'll get top 4 and hysterically putting liverpool and city in the bottom two places

K E K

>allegri
he's the poposite of all Arsenal has been until now.
No way they'll hire someone who goe so much counter to their brand image

>People think that Manure can fix themselves

THey will play Europa League Football next season unless they win it This Season.

Spuds will choke because yes.

1. United
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. City
5. Tottenham
6. Arsenal
it is only logical

Liverpool will slip
Spurs will Spursy

>Arsenal
>Out of the top 4
It seems it is you who is illogical

the strongest teams in ordr are
Chelsea
Man United
Man City
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal

United had a bad start but they'll end up in the top 4 and spurs and arsenal will be in europa league

>chelsea is due for a bad spell.
>City is playing a new formation every game LA
>Liverpool can't defend
>Arsenal is playing for 4th
>Spuds are Spuds

United will win it.

1.chelsea
2.man utd
3.man city
4.totnam
5.arsenal
6.liverpool

>1 of these five teams will not make top 4 + tottenshit hotsperm

>man united
>winning a title in the next 10 years

LMAO

Arsenal have probably the 3rd strongest team in the PL m8

why don't you actually try watching PL and not go by what fifa tells you

>arsenal
>outside of the top 4

how do people be this wrong

They will probably win one in the next three guaranteed because it's man u

OFFICIAL BOOKMAKERS RANKING

1.chelsea
2.liverpool
3.city
4.spuds
5.arsenal
6.MOUYES

ill go with that

except we all know spurs will choke and wenga will get 4th, so switch em

this is gonna be the year, man
>that ABA feel

people haven literally been saying that since like 2008

This will change after United beat Liverpool in a week.

If it's gonna happen, it'll be this season. The competition is just so high.

I think they'll get top 4 but you never know. It's just so difficult to predict.

shut the fuck up and go back to /hoc/, leaf

>Man Ure win against the mighty West Ham, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, West Brom, and Crystal Palace and suddenly they belong in the top 3

You have to go back, chicano trash.

chelshit and spurs are through
rest i cant predict
likely for arsenal to be 5th/6th
1 of man united, liverpoo and shitty wont make it
if manu continue their form i doubt they don't make top 4

helsea, city united and liverpool are all clearly better than them, and in fact they are above, except united that had a terrible start, but in the last games has shown to be a lot better than its position shows.
How is aresenal better than any of those teams?
arsenal being better than tottenham is something that can be argued

I understand why people always feel comfortable to assume that Arsenal fuck up, because there is definitely something not right with them, but if you actually take a look at the players they have, they're clearly top 3 in the league.

It's just the mental/choker mentality they have

if singles spurs win the league

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. United
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool

The main thing is that they're improving and haven't really looked that bad in a long time. Horrendous finishing and last minute chokes fucked them up earlier but it seems to be getting better now. The biggest test will be the Liverpool game, a win there and people might have to take them more seriously.

Problem is the reliance on Carrick. Don't think they lost a single game when he started.

>3. Arsenal
you know how I know you're trolling?

Arsenal are better than Liverpool, friend. In terms of pure talent, they are better.

The problem with Arsenal is they're very inconsistent. They could beat Chelsea 3-0 one day, then lose 4-0 to Southampton the next.

>Arsenal
>Outside the top 4
jej

Also they haven't looked particularly good recently, got absolutely dominated by PNE and Bournemouth and aren't playing as well as they should be. Doesn't help that they've got so many injuries again.

Still, like always, when they're looking like they could finish outside the top 4 they'll put on some insane winning run to secure it once again.

They have not lost with Carrick this season.

14 wins and 2 draws

Arsenal haven't lost with Mustafi either

Weren't those 2 draws the Arsenal and Everton games too? The games where they conceded right at the end?

just stop

Yes. Just like every season

>he thinks Arsenal will finish outside the top 4
jej

>In terms of pure talent, they are better.
>The problem with Arsenal is they're very inconsistent.
>in theory they are better
>but in practice they are not

ok, thanks for proving my point

the thing with Arsenal is, they always try to walk it in

This is the year.

they've literally finished above them for the past 3 years

1. Chelsea (Amazing season for them, even tho they'll lose more games they're way too good to let it slip.)
2. United (United and Chelsea honestly play the best football in the Prem right now, United had a terrible start but i haven't seen them look so good since like 2008.)
3. Liverpool. (They need to keep Klopp forever if they want any chance at eventually winning something.)
4. City (While Pep is an amazing manager, that tiki-taka shit won't work in the Prem, every team who has won the prem since 1992 was mostly a defensive team with an amazing midfield and attack, i honestly don't see City winning anything under Pep)
5. Arsenal (Probaly Wenger's last year, they are in deep shit especially since their best players are leaving this summer, Robbie already rubbing his hands at all the traffic he's about to get.)
6. Totteham (Might finish 5th, there's just not enough quality there to do better i feel.)
Thanks for reading my blog, don't forget to like and subscribe.

Build the wall, chicano scum.

yes, and if you "look at the players they have," Leicester didn't win the Prem last year

your point is not a point

I feel pity for you having to make the same shitpost twice.

Here's a (you) for (you) to (you) with

pretty accurate desu

what evidence is there to suggest that Arsenal will not make top 4 and Liverpool will

what's with the salt my little brown bro?

why do people think arsenal have good players?

they are basically west ham + sanchez

they will finish fourth because of wenger tobh

good thing we are talking about the next months and not the past years

I want chicano scum to fuck off.

BUILD THE WALL.

>inb4 Arsenal 5th, Liverpool 2nd
there's still half a season to go

Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal - Will get into winning run in april once title is impossible
United - They keep getting better desu and Mourinho already find his best XI

Spurs will choke once Alli and Kane stop scoring and they are too tired. Poop will go full meltdown

Every year

i'm not chicano.
i like soccer.
i'm just going to assume you love gargling semen.

Why is everybody pretending United is a better team than Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal or even Man City?

They won 6 matches in a row but come on, fucking Sunderland, Crystal Palace, Boro, the refball against WHU, you can't be serious if you consider those matches as proof of their superb level

They've been playing well and 3 of those 4 teams have looked shaky recently. It's typical football fan kneejerking.

If United or Spurs lose a game now, everyone will say they'll have 0 chance of getting top 4.

United will definitely not make it. For the rest it is anyones game, though chelsea is guaranteed to be top 4.

united are unbeaten in 13 in all comps. not bad.

But I like Soccer...

I don't want to go back :(

Tottenham and City

you mean 2 of them won't make to 2-4 positions

1. Chelsea (they'll win it with a few games to spare)
2. Liverpool (will push Chelsea pretty far but drop too many silly points because of their meme defence and keepers)
3. Spurs (great against the top teams as home, playing some of the best football in their history)
4. Arsenal (will continue to fluke points onto the board and scrape 4th, probably on the final day)
5. City (will still win a lot of games, but just won't be able to cope with Liverpool and Spurs' consistency, won't have the luck Arsenal have had so far either)
6. United (I'm not falling for the United top 3 meme, no chance. They've beaten literally who)

>tfw el pepinho's City finishes 5th behind United but wins the CL and cucks them.

>No St. Totteringham's day

1. Chelsea
2. Tottenham
3. Liverpool
4/5/6 The who cares clubs.

except that rule doesn't exist anymore you dumb cunt

>manure

youre paying for it

>thesun.co.uk/archives/football/1210931/revealed-real-premier-league-table-shows-arsenal-should-be-champions-and-leicester-runners-up/

Really made me think

Manure will hang on but arsekek and livershit will drop out

Spurs and United are left out
Arselel 4th
Chelsea wins the league

Liverpool will win it